Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Supplier: Protomatic, Inc.
Description: Many production parts manufactured for our customers at Protomatic require polished finishes, especially those for medical applications. We can polish with magnetic rotary systems or with high speed buffing brushes on both internal and external surfaces.
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Other
- Material / Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Carbide, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Additional Services / Processes: Inspection / Monitoring, New / OEM Parts, Process Selection / Design Assistance, Refinishing
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Automotive, Castings / Cast Metal, Commercial / Professional, Energy / Utilities, Food & Beverage, Government, Machine Tools, Maintenance / MRO, Marine, Medical / Healthcare, Military Specification, OEM / Industrial, Pipes / Piping
Supplier: EXAIR Corporation
Description: Vacuum more material in less time! Industrial duty vacuum has a rugged construction to resist wear! What Is The Heavy Duty Dry Vac? EXAIR's new Heavy Duty Dry Vac attaches to an ordinary 30, 55 or 110 gallon open-top drum to turn it into a powerful, industrial duty vacuum cleaner. The Heavy Duty
Mechanical vibration -- Vibration of rotating machinery equipped with active magnetic bearings -- Part 2: Evaluation of vibration -- ISO 14839-2:2004
Description: ISO 14839-2:2004 sets out general guidelines for measuring and evaluating rotating machinery equipped with active magnetic bearings (AMBs) with respect to the following two indices: shaft vibratory displacement measured at or close to the AMBs; and working current and voltage measured in magnetic
Supplier: Advanced Poly-Packaging, Inc.
Description: of Operation: Manual operation (foot switch). Continuous feed operation (paced rate) with variable speed controls. Automatically indexes compartment signaled by bagger, FFS machine, feeder or carton equipment. Signal sent back to the package equipment after each compartment is indexed or product is detected
- Conveyor Type: Belt Conveyor
- Features: Cleated
Supplier: IRD Glass
Description: IRD Glass is a World Class Supplier of precision glass, optical and ceramic components. For over twenty five years, IRD Glass has served the aerospace, defense, sensor, machine vision, laser, technical glass, optical, process control and medical industries (to name just a few). Their clients
- Capabilities: Abrasive Blasting / Shot Peening, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Mirror Finishing
- Materials: Ceramic, Glass
- Additional Services / Processes: New / OEM Parts
- Location: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Description: costly disposal fees while meeting strict environmental regulations. To meet air quality and other environmental requirements, a thermal oxidizor system can be incorporated into the oven. Our R&D Department can provide testing in collaboration with your machine tool oil supplier to help you
- Application: Other
- External Configuration: Continuous (Convey, Shuttle)
- Heat Source / Transfer: Combustion, Electric / Resistance, Natural Gas, Propane, Oil
- Controller Type: Programmable
Description: to produce the best Stress Relief solution for the thermal processing application. Each Industrial Furnace project undergoes a comprehensive evaluation of every production requirement. The assessment includes areas such as production goals, part configuration and construction, part mass, temperature
- Configuration: Walk-in / Truck-in, Other
- Atmosphere: Air / Oxidizing, Inert
- Controller Type: Programmable
- Heat Source / Transfer: Combustion, Electric / Resistance, Natural Gas, Propane, Oil, Other Fuel
Description: application. Each Industrial Oven project undergoes a comprehensive evaluation of every production requirement. The assessment includes areas such as production goals, part configuration and construction, part mass, temperature profile, and facility location or elevation. Each Drying Oven is tested
- Dryer Type: Belt Conveyor Dryer
- Heat Source / Transfer: Combustion, Electric
Supplier: Stowers Machinery Corp.
Description: The CS-583D is a high production vibratory soil compactor used on granular, semi-cohesive material that features the weight, horsepower and centrifugal force to meet density specifications quickly. The 2134 mm (84") drum width provides coverage for large jobs. A dual amplitude vibratory system
- Type: Compactor / Roller
- Horsepower: 153 HP
Supplier: LS Industries
Description: . The cleaning solution is pumped into the shaker through a submersible Little Giant™ pump built with a nylon pump housing and nylon impeller. These mighty cleaning machines have long been a popular tool for both automotive and industrial cleaning applications. Alternator and starter housings, machined
Description: Model NRP fully automatic plugger is designed to handle plugs and fitments. It is very versatile and can handle a wide variety of caps and high speeds. Its comes complete with a vibratory bowl with prefeeder (if required), sized for the specific application and speed. Also, NEMA 4 control panel
- Industry: Industrial / General Use
- Machine Type: Capping Machines
- Goods: Liquid, Powder / Granular, Consumer Packaging
- Packaging: Bottle / Jar
Supplier: Cleveland Vibrator Company (The)
Description: The Cleveland Vibrator Company Model BT Vibratory Belt Table Conveyor cuts packaging and handling costs for a wide range of materials packed in corrugated containers and small drums. The Belt Table Conveyor is designed to simultaneously settle product within a container while conveying
- Conveyor Type: Belt Conveyor, Vibrating Conveyor
Description: vibratory input.
- Application: Vibration Isolation
- Maximum Load Capacity (Per mount): 6 lbs
- Height or Thickness (Before loading): 1.71 inch
- Mounting Size (To Machine): 0.2500 inch
Supplier: Trelleborg Industrial AVS
Description: No Description Provided
- Application: Vibration Isolation
- Maximum Load Capacity (Per mount): 838 lbs
- Height or Thickness (Before loading): 1.77 inch
- Machine Mount Type: Stud Plate Mount
Supplier: Sardello, Inc.
Description: Blast Cleaning, shot/glass/sand Burn-off/Thermal Cleaning Aqueous Submerge Tanks Degreasing including Vapor Pressure/Spray Washing Mass Finishing, tumble/vibratory Crack Detection including MPI Large and Small Bore Honing Surface and Valve Grinding Coating Removal and Surface Evaluation
- Capabilities: Abrasive / Blasting, Buffing / Polishing, Burn-off / Thermal Cleaning, Deburring / Deflashing, Degreasing, Maintenance, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Pressure / Spray Washing, Sanding / Grinding, Scrub Tank / Immersion Washing, Stripping / Coating Removal
- Services: Inspection / Monitoring, New / OEM Parts, Restoration / Reconditioning
- Material / Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys
- Industry: Aerospace, Automotive, Castings / Cast Metal, Commercial / Professional, Energy / Utilities, Machine Tools, Maintenance / MRO, Marine, Military Specification, OEM / Industrial, Process Equipment, Steel / Metal Mills
Supplier: Anoplate Corporation
Description: Quality industrial plating and metal finishing services including: nickel, chromium, zinc, cadmium, silver, gold and tin. Electroless nickel, black chrome, hard chrome, black nickel. Expertise includes specialized masking operations and selective plating processes. Certified to NADCAP, MIL, ASTM
- Capabilities: Buffing / Polishing, Electropolishing, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Peening, Sanding / Grinding
- Material / Substrate Capabilities: Aluminum, Ceramic, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium
- Additional Services / Processes: Corrosion Inhibitors, Refinishing, Research & Development
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Architectural / Construction, Castings / Cast Metal, Commercial / Professional, Electronics, Energy / Utilities, Government, Machine Tools, Medical / Healthcare, Military Specification, OEM / Industrial, Oil & Gas
Supplier: Larson Electronics LLC
Description: of applications including but not limited to: mining, military, industrial manufacturing, machine visioning, boating, vehicle and commercial equipment illumination.
Supplier: BFG Manufacturing Services
Description: BFG performs a variety of processes to meet the specific requirements of a part. They include: Zinc-Nickel Alloy Plating Resin Impregnation Zinc Phosphate Coating Manganese Phosphate Coating Black Oxide Coating Leachant Sealer Cathodic Expoxy Electro Coating Hydrogen embrittlement baking
- Coating Process: Black Oxide, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Dip / Immersion Coating, E-coat (Anodic / Cathodic), Galvanizing, Phosphate Coating, Plastic Coating, Plating / Electroplating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, Thin Film Coating, Vacuum-Pressure Impregnation (VPI)
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Chemical Resistant, Conductive, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Oil & Grease Resistant, Porosity / Surface Sealing, Protective, VOC Compliant
- Materials: Aluminum, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Specialty / Other
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Sanding / Grinding, Other
Supplier: Impreglon, Inc.
Description: Impreglon, Inc. has grown to become a market leader in the development and application of high performance coatings. With application solutions based on fluoropolymers, plastic, metal and ceramics, or combinations thereof, we service a broad selection of industries including aerospace, chemicals,
- Coating Process: Abrasives / Superabrasives, Ceramic Coating, Conformal Coating, Dip / Immersion Coating, Dry Lubricant Coating, E-coat (Anodic / Cathodic), Hardfacing, Liner - Applied / Spray On, Plastic Coating, Spray Coating, Sealing / Impregnation, Thermal Spraying, Thin Film Coating, Titanium Nitride
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Antireflective, Anti-slip / Abrasive, Chemical Resistant, Conductive, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Dielectric, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Mold Release / Nonstick, Oil & Grease Resistant, Porosity / Surface Sealing, Protective,
- Materials: Aluminum, Carbide, Ceramic, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Plastic, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Specialty / Other
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Buffing / Polishing, Deburring / Deflashing, Honing / Superfinishing, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Passivation, Sanding / Grinding
Supplier: Paramount Metal Finishing Company
Description: is the approved finishing source for many manufacturers of: Military & Aerospace Industrial Medical Electronics Telecom Paramount Metal Finishing offers robotic spray-painting capabilities in order to provide more consistent coatings over complex configurations: Combination finishes - plating
- Coating Process: Abrasives / Superabrasives, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Dip / Immersion Coating, Dry Lubricant Coating, Painting, Phosphate Coating, Plating / Electroplating, Powder Coating, Screen Printing / Selective Coating, Spray Coating, Sealing / Impregnation
- Functional / Performance: Abrasion Resistant, Adhesive, Antireflective, Anti-slip / Abrasive, Chemical Resistant, Conductive, Corrosion / Rust Preventive, Dielectric, Friction Reducing / Low Friction, Heat Resistant / High Temperature, Mold Release / Nonstick, Oil & Grease Resistant, Porosity / Surface Sealing,
- Materials: Aluminum, Carbide, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Wood
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Mass Finishing (Tumbling / Vibratory), Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring
12 LED Light Emitter - 10 Watt LEDs - 10,800 Lumen - 7100'L X 325'W Spotlight - MADE IN THE USA -- LED10W-12EXSupplier: Larson Electronics LLC
Description: but not limited to: military, industrial manufacturing, machine visioning, security and law enforcement, boating, vehicles and commercial structure illumination. Heat Management: Heat is the single largest factor in premature LED failure and color shifting. These LED units contain advanced drivers
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Clear Automation, LLC
Recirculating Flex Feeder Replaces Vibratory Bowls
Clear Automation designed and built this parts feeder as a component of our automated assembly and packaging solutions. This feeder is an ideal replacement for traditional bowl feeders because it has no part-specific guide hardware. It is extremely flexible to multiple part styles or changes in part design. The feeder consists of 4 variable-speed conveyor belts, 2 rotating brushes or combs, and a vision system. Parts are loaded in bulk into a hopper, which replenishes the feeder as necessary. (read more)
Browse Robots (Industrial) Datasheets for Clear Automation, LLC
Vibration Monitors for Industrial Applications
The VS1 Vibration Monitor is a rugged, compact, stand-alone vibration monitor engineered to protect industrial machinery against excessive vibration levels caused by imbalance, misalignment, looseness, or worn bearings. The VS2 Vibration Monitor is a rugged and compact, stand-alone vibration monitor ideal for use on vibratory conveyors or other deliberately vibrating machinery. Features of both the VS1 and VS2: Protect your machinery - safeguard your operations. LEDs for at-a-glance output... (read more)
Browse Vibration Sensors Datasheets for Electro-Sensors, Inc.
Clear Automation, LLC
Flexible Tray/Box Loading To Fill/Packaging Lines
Clear Automation designed and built this tray elevator as a component of our automated assembly and packaging solutions. The operator loads trays or boxes onto shelves at the rear of the unit. As shelves are filled the elevator advances upward to present a new shelf to the operator. As space becomes available in the adjacent machine, the elevator advances downward to place the trays or boxes onto a conveyor. The conveyor carries them out of the elevator and into the machine. The elevator... (read more)
Browse Robots (Industrial) Datasheets for Clear Automation, LLC
Screwfeeder Series 6
For many years, DEPRAG has been manufacturing vibratory drive feeders for the processing of screws, threaded pins, bolts, nuts, washers, O-rings and other small parts. The systems function as follows: a vibratory magnet beneath the feed bowl generates micro movements in connection with alternating current, a set of springs and an integrated regulator. This causes the wave movement of the conveyed material in the bowl. Variations in the vibratory speed are normal for traditional feeding machines... (read more)
Browse Screwdrivers (electric and pneumatic) Datasheets for DEPRAG, Inc.
Keep Food Processing Conveyors Flexible
quality and reduces waste; and even space-saving equipment designs play a role in plant profitability when smart designs lead to faster installation and — as with the best innovations — the ability to do more with less. Conveyor technology has not stood still. A number of vendors have introduced innovations this year that move the technology that moves your products. Some recent developments: Key Technology (www.key.net), Walla Walla, Wash., known for its vibratory conveyor systems... (read more)
Browse Industrial Conveyors Datasheets for Cablevey Conveyors
Conduct Research Top
Vibratory Feeder Noise Reduction
The past century has been witness to unprecedented. changes in industrial manufacturing technology. Advancements in materials, methods, and control. systems have led to higher quality, tighter tolerances. and increased production speeds. All of these lead. to lower costs, lower prices
More Information Top
Joining methods for plastics and plastic composites: An overview
In most industrial ma- chines the vibratory motion is obtained by exciting a tuned spring-mass system, either by means of elec- tromagnets or hydraulically.
Screening devices and fans
...P r u f s i e b m a s c h i n e n fur laboratory and GroRanalysen, e.g., fur concrete aggregate materials, as well as a rich program of industrial vibration screening machines the Vibra machine factory...
M2 m All to know on M2 m | Techniques of the Ingénieur
.) and certain fixed industrial machines ( vibrating tables etc.); this exposure can be associated with others... equipments and workshops exposing the wage earners to the noisy (equipment noise, mobile gears, machines .
Exposition-des-couvertures All to know on Exposition-des-couvertures | Techniques of the Ingénieur
.) and certain fixed industrial machines ( vibrating tables etc.); this exposure can be associated with others..., in a first time that you, workstations identify and the everyday exposure to noises evaluates...
Evaluation of the risk of exposure at noises and at the vibrations at works-Technical of the Ingénieur
• the vibrations transmitted to the assembly of the body via mobile machines (carriages of handling, gears of building site, agricultural materials) and certain fixed industrial machines ( vibrating tables etc.); this exposure can be associated to other stresses with the course of...
Vibration welding of thermoplastics. Part I: Phenomenology of the welding process
In most industrial machines , the vibratory motion is produced by exciting a tuned spring-mass sys- tem.
[The noise factor in the manufacture of chocolate and pastry products].
Especially intensive sources of noise are some machines and industrial operations- vibratory tables, mixers, cocoa-rollers, grinder for sugar and cocoa, the operation "hammering of forms".
A poly vinylidene fluoride (PVF2) piezoelectric film based accelerometer
The test results recommends the utilization of piezoelectric accelerometersfilm-based in the determination of the standard vibratory process of the industrial machines , either of great or medium sizes.
Innovative and Adaptive Technologies in Decommissioning of Nuclear Facilities
For this project two vibratory tumblers were installed in the Constituyentes Atomic Centre: a toroidal laboratory machine and a rectangular industrial machine.
Wäge�? and transport installations
General Elektricitats society AEG tele sparks industrial -technique Erich A., Berlin and FrankfurtlMain (channels, Wendelforderer) Duisburg, Baden machine factory GmbH, Karlsruhe-Durlach (channel), Brabender technology KG, Hin dermann, Ges. fur rationalization and process engineering mbH Bochum, Dussel village Frederick sailor, machine factory...
Vibratory dynamics - special Dossier: Vibratory dynamics | Techniques of the Ingénieur
technological and industrial vibratory bm5145 | Analyse of rotary machines b5150...
“Dead Hand�?: A lesion produced by rapid vibration
Pneumatic drills are used by road workers and miners, pneumatic hammers by rivetters, and vibratory machines of various sorts in other industrial processes.