Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: ) is described. The slurries are injected and simultaneously mixed into the soil via a hollow-stem auger to mimic the process that occurs in the field associated with the remediation of source zones contaminated with chlorinated solvents (e.g., carbon tetrachloride and trichloroethylene) using
Supplier: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Description: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc. was founded in 1996 to provide a cost-effective resource for testing, research and development to clients who need periodic access to Ph.D.-level scientists and their support structure. With years of expertise in these testing parameters, we do more than furnish our
- Laboratory Services Offered: Assays / Quantitative, Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Failure Analysis, Materials Testing Services, Report Preparation, Standards Testing / Certification, Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
- Materials: / Surfaces, Water
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Mechanical Testing, Microscopy / Metallography, Nondestructive Testing
Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: The slim missile shape and smooth polished exterior surface of the Pnuema Gopher allow it to be propelled through the subsoil for distances of 100 ft or more with reasonable accuracy. The spirally grooved nosecone improves operating performance in damp or wet soil. It is powered by compressed air.
Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: methods for new installations, rehabilitation, and replacement -Pipeline planning and design, safety, inspections -Cost estimating, bids, contracts, disputes -Pipe behavior under soil and traffic loads -Pipe jacking, microtunneling, horizontal auger boring and drilling, ramming, access pits, pipe
Supplier: OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
Description: of a diluted sample. In order to measure the pH directly; the kit includes a plastic auger to perforate the ground. The pH and temperature can be directly tested with the 4-in-1 conic shaped electrode in even a slightly moist soil. For higher degrees of accuracy, or for stony ground where the electrode may
- Water Quality Measurement Instrument: pH
- Mounting / Environment: Hand Held, Portable, Lab / Benchtop, In-Situ / Field
- Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Display Type: Digital Display
Supplier: H.O. Penn Machinery Company, Inc.
Description: of the machine's monitoring system, ensuring fuel level, water temperature and warning lights are easily seen. Lever Mounted Auxiliary and Boom Swing Controls Moving the auxiliary boom swing functions from the cab floor enhances machine control and increases operator foot space. Optional Air
- Type: Other
- Horsepower: 26.7 HP
- Operating Weight: 6052 lbs
- Travel Speed: 54.57 in/sec
Supplier: Atlas Copco USA
Description: Waterwell drill rigs are designed to penetrate the earth’s surface to the water table below, allowing the water to flow into contained areas or wells. The water is then routed into the home. Water wells generally consist of a larger diameter, cased and sealed surface portion, followed
Supplier: Ecologix Environmental Systems
Description: Dissolved Air Flotation is a standard process for separating suspended solids from a waste stream. A recirculation loop of pressurized water is saturated with dissolved air using a multistage impeller pump. The product of this process is termed "whitewater." Whitewater discharges into calculated
Supplier: Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Description: Bureau Veritas Laboratories is your full-service analytical laboratory services provider. With services and expertise ranging from routine analysis to specialized problem investigations, our three laboratory locations have the talent and experience to exceed your analytical expectations. Our focus
- Services Offered: Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Assays / Quantitative, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Materials Testing Services, Industrial Hygiene Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits
- Test / Certify To: AIHA, APHA, AOAC, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIOSH, NIST, OEM Specific, RoHS
- Materials: , Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Solid Waste, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Volatiles (VOCs) / Solvents, Toxins / Restrictive Substances, Wafers / Surfaces, Water, Welds / Joints
- Test Methods: Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Isotopic
Supplier: Zimmerman Industries, Inc.
Description: agitator which includes a patented chain feed system* which is the most accurate in the industry, is self cleaning, and is the longest lasting. Polyethylene water tank. Hydraulic water pump with a water solenoid valve which is quick acting for consistent mixing. Digital water flow meter
- Loader / Unloader: Loader / Filler
Supplier: Lutz - JESCO America Corp.
Description: The Suspensomat makes it possible to wet or predissolve dry substances simply, using the preparation water which is already to hand in such a way that they are distributed homogeneously or introduction into the container. It is also recommended that an agitator be installed in the mixing chamber
- Feeder Type: Feed Screws / Augers
- Application / Operation: Other
- Flow Control: Volumetric
- Volumetric Capacity: 264 to 660 GPH
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: Information you can trust is critical to your process and your products. Element engineers, chemists, and materials experts provide you with important data about your materials and products, so that you can make informed decisions. Element provides quality support for every kind of industry with
- Laboratory Services Offered: Chemical Testing Services, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Materials Testing Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance), Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Stack Emissions / Opacity
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, OEM Specific, RoHS, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Air, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Gases, Heavy Metals (Lead, Chromium, etc.), Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Sediment, Soil,
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Acoustic Microscopy (SAM), Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Critical Cleaning for Environmental Professionals
Critical Cleaning for Environmental Professionals. IN THE FIELD OR IN THE LAB ALCONOX PRODUCTS MEET ALL YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL CLEANING NEEDS!. In groundwater, surface water, soil or sediment sampling, field-proven Alconox environmental cleaning products get sampling equipment, glassware, and labs clean while preventing cross contamination. Alconox environmental cleaning products provide laboratory quality, residue-free cleaners to meet the demanding needs of environmental professionals: Alcotabs... (read more)
Browse Cleaning Agents and Surface Treatments Datasheets for Alconox, Inc.
Clean Dry Vacuum for Scientific Instruments
applications with < 25 grams of water per day in the vacuum stream. They are cool, quiet, and highly efficient due to their unique balanced design. For applications where there is a high condensable vapor load or mildly aggressive gasses, the NeoDry Series, with pumping speeds of 250, 500 and 600 liters3/minute will easily support your process. They too, are clean dry pumps that do not require cooling water or nitrogen purge. Typical Applications for the ISP Dry Scroll Pump... (read more)
Browse Vacuum Pumps and Vacuum Generators Datasheets for SynSysCo
Advantages in Using Tubular Drag Cable Conveyors
IN-PLANT MATERIALS HANDLING - C &CI. Multiple advantages in using tubular drag cable conveyors. Cablevey is long-established as one of the leading suppliers of conveyors for whole bean and ground coffee. The flexibility of its technology is demonstrated by equipment for two completely different types of product - whole bean coffee and cocoa nibs. The first application of Cablevey technology saw the US-based company provide Swiss Water Decaffeinated Coffee Company (SWDCC) in Burnaby, British... (read more)
Browse Bulk Handling Conveyors Datasheets for Cablevey Conveyors
Conduct Research Top
Processing Corn for Tortillas & Chips
with the removed kernel skins, is drained into a plant effluent pit. The cooked corn is then conveyed with a perforated auger to a grinder and is washed with water sprays during the conveying process. This water also drains into the plant effluent pit. The cooking vats are then washed out and readied
MICRO:Cleanroom Technologies by Roger W. Welker, p.47 (May '99)
alcohol (IPA), pure deionized (DI) water, and DI water plus 0.5% of a surfactant for removing loose particles from the surface of gloves. A correlation between the amount of extractable contamination and the amount of contamination that could be transferred by contact was found in another study. Table I
More Information Top
Compilation of reports from research supported by the Materials Engineering Branch, Division of Engineering: 1991--1993. Volume 2
"Environmentally Assisted Cracking in Light Water Auger electron spectroscopy to characterize irra- .
Is intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection ( IMSI ) beneficial in the first ART cycle? A multicentric randomized controlled trial
Slides were then stained with 5% aqueous AB mixed with 4% acetic acid (pH 3.5) for 5 min and washed twice with distilled water ( Auger et al., 1990).
Petroleum source potential of miocene and eocene shales from the continental slope of the northwestern Gulf of Mexico
The leanest sample is an Eocene shale obtained from the boundary between the Garden Banks 332 and 333 blocks, approximately 18 mi northwest of the deep- water Auger oil and gas discovery.
Loss of dry weight during washing and storage of root samples
89 in running water ( auger .
An integrated geophysical study of arsenic contaminated area in the peninsular Thailand
Resistivities of 25–100 Xm and a positive SP anomaly of 66.0 mV were observed in an area where the arsenic content in auger water at 3.5–5.0 m depths was high, 0.5–5.0 mg/l.
Auger Field Subsurface Overview: Future Site of World-Record Deepwater Tension Leg Platform
Auger water depths ruled out conventional fixed structure development.
Observing muon decays in water Cherenkov detectors at the Pierre Auger Observatory
Muons entering an Auger water tank can either pass through the tank and exit (“crossing muons�?) or decay inside the tank (“decaying muons�?).
Ground detectors for the study of cosmic ray showers
The fact that the dimensions of the tank we used to obtain the present results are smaller than those of the full-size Auger Water Cherenkov detectors is of little relevance.
Testing the surface detector simulation for the Pierre Auger Observatory
Properties of a typical Auger water detector, such as the geometry of the tank and of PMTs, materials properties, etc. are included in the simulation, but it is impractical to estab- lish with precision the details of the individ- ual properties...
Measurement of Ultra-High Energy Cosmic Rays: An Experimental Summary
Tank vs Scintillator: The Cherenkov signal of Auger water tanks is larger for penetrating muons than soft electrons and gammas in the shower, thus making the Auger/SD more sensitive to a change of composition with energy.
The highest-energy cosmic rays
Each panel shows the trace measured in an Auger water tank at the indicated distance.
New approach to primary mass composition analysis with simultaneous use
of ground and fluorescence detectors data
The upgrade of Auger with AMIGA scintillator counters array  is aimed right at the muon content measurement, but it is easy to show (see Section I) that already the total signal in the Auger water tanks preserves the difference between primaries...