Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Supplier: IHS Product Design
Description: AUGER, PIPE AND SEWER, HAND; AND AUGER, WATER
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: ) is described. The slurries are injected and simultaneously mixed into the soil via a hollow-stem auger to mimic the process that occurs in the field associated with the remediation of source zones contaminated with chlorinated solvents (e.g., carbon tetrachloride and trichloroethylene) using
Supplier: Pallmann Industries
Description: For cleaning of precut PE-film as well as the removal of sticky labels out of cellulose from PET-bottles in order to produce clean plastics for further processing. The equipment is designed to recycle large amounts of material. Hydraulic grinding gap adjustment Water injection system Auger
- Application / Material Processed: Waste / Recycling
Supplier: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Description: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc. was founded in 1996 to provide a cost-effective resource for testing, research and development to clients who need periodic access to Ph.D.-level scientists and their support structure. With years of expertise in these testing parameters, we do more than furnish our
- Laboratory Services Offered: Assays / Quantitative, Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Failure Analysis, Materials Testing Services, Report Preparation, Standards Testing / Certification, Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
- Materials: / Surfaces, Water
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Mechanical Testing, Microscopy / Metallography, Nondestructive Testing
Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: -All major trenchless technology methods for new installations, rehabilitation, and replacement -Pipeline planning and design, safety, inspections -Cost estimating, bids, contracts, disputes -Pipe behavior under soil and traffic loads -Pipe jacking, microtunneling, horizontal auger boring
Supplier: OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
Description: of a diluted sample. In order to measure the pH directly; the kit includes a plastic auger to perforate the ground. The pH and temperature can be directly tested with the 4-in-1 conic shaped electrode in even a slightly moist soil. For higher degrees of accuracy, or for stony ground where the electrode may
- Water Quality Measurement Instrument: pH
- Mounting / Environment: Hand Held, Portable, Lab / Benchtop, In-Situ / Field
- Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Display Type: Digital Display
Supplier: IMO Pump
Description: No Description Provided
- Water Type: Ground Water, Potable Water, Wastewater
- Type: Positive Displacement Pumps
- Maximum Discharge Flow: 11880 GPH
- Maximum Discharge Pressure: 175 psi
Supplier: Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Description: Bureau Veritas Laboratories is your full-service analytical laboratory services provider. With services and expertise ranging from routine analysis to specialized problem investigations, our three laboratory locations have the talent and experience to exceed your analytical expectations. Our focus
- Services Offered: Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Assays / Quantitative, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Materials Testing Services, Industrial Hygiene Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits
- Test / Certify To: AIHA, APHA, AOAC, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIOSH, NIST, OEM Specific, RoHS
- Materials: , Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Solid Waste, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Volatiles (VOCs) / Solvents, Toxins / Restrictive Substances, Wafers / Surfaces, Water, Welds / Joints
- Test Methods: Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Isotopic
Supplier: Atlas Copco USA
Description: Waterwell drill rigs are designed to penetrate the earth’s surface to the water table below, allowing the water to flow into contained areas or wells. The water is then routed into the home. Water wells generally consist of a larger diameter, cased and sealed surface portion, followed
Supplier: Ecologix Environmental Systems
Description: Dissolved Air Flotation is a standard process for separating suspended solids from a waste stream. A recirculation loop of pressurized water is saturated with dissolved air using a multistage impeller pump. The product of this process is termed "whitewater." Whitewater discharges into calculated
Supplier: H.O. Penn Machinery Company, Inc.
Description: of the machine's monitoring system, ensuring fuel level, water temperature and warning lights are easily seen. Lever Mounted Auxiliary and Boom Swing Controls Moving the auxiliary boom swing functions from the cab floor enhances machine control and increases operator foot space. Optional Air
- Type: Other
- Horsepower: 26.7 HP
- Operating Weight: 6052 lbs
- Travel Speed: 54.57 in/sec
Cleaning Agents and Surface Treatments - RIDGID AUGER CABLE DRAIN CLEANER 5/16" X 25 FT. INNER CORE TYPE -- IBI220293Supplier: AmSan LLC
Description: The K-40 sits flat on the floor or countertop and also tips onto its back for easy access to sink drains and bathtubs full of water. The K-40 GPF practically eliminates the need to spend time cleaning up the jobsite thanks to the Guide Hose Powerfeed accessory that eliminates whipping cables
Supplier: Zimmerman Industries, Inc.
Description: agitator which includes a patented chain feed system* which is the most accurate in the industry, is self cleaning, and is the longest lasting. Polyethylene water tank. Hydraulic water pump with a water solenoid valve which is quick acting for consistent mixing. Digital water flow meter
- Loader / Unloader: Loader / Filler
Supplier: Lutz - JESCO America Corp.
Description: The Suspensomat makes it possible to wet or predissolve dry substances simply, using the preparation water which is already to hand in such a way that they are distributed homogeneously or introduction into the container. It is also recommended that an agitator be installed in the mixing chamber
- Feeder Type: Feed Screws / Augers
- Application / Operation: Other
- Flow Control: Volumetric
- Volumetric Capacity: 264 to 660 GPH
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: Information you can trust is critical to your process and your products. Element engineers, chemists, and materials experts provide you with important data about your materials and products, so that you can make informed decisions. Element provides quality support for every kind of industry with
- Laboratory Services Offered: Chemical Testing Services, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Materials Testing Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance), Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Stack Emissions / Opacity
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, OEM Specific, RoHS, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Air, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Gases, Heavy Metals (Lead, Chromium, etc.), Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Sediment, Soil,
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Acoustic Microscopy (SAM), Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products for Water Auger Top
Critical Cleaning for Environmental Professionals
Critical Cleaning for Environmental Professionals. IN THE FIELD OR IN THE LAB ALCONOX PRODUCTS MEET ALL YOUR ENVIRONMENTAL CLEANING NEEDS!. In groundwater, surface water, soil or sediment sampling, field-proven Alconox environmental cleaning products get sampling equipment, glassware, and labs clean while preventing cross contamination. Alconox environmental cleaning products provide laboratory quality, residue-free cleaners to meet the demanding needs of environmental professionals: Alcotabs... (read more)
Browse Cleaning Agents and Surface Treatments Datasheets for Alconox, Inc.
Separate Plastic and Labels from your Packaging
HydroFinerTM type PRA. - Separate Plastic and Labels from your Packaging -. For cleaning of precut PE-film as well as the removal of sticky labels out of cellulose from PET-bottles in order to produce clean plastics for further processing. The equipment is designed to recycle large amounts of material. . Hydraulic grinding gap adjustment. Water injection system. Auger in-feed system. Infeed,- cleaning- and discharge independently adjustable. Unique modular design. Here you can read... (read more)
Browse Separators, Classifiers, and Screeners Datasheets for Pallmann Industries
Advantages in using tubular drag cable conveyors
IN-PLANT MATERIALS HANLDING - C &CI. . Multiple advantages in using tubular drag cable conveyors. Cablevey is long-established as one of the leading suppliers of conveyors for whole bean and ground coffee. The flexibility of its technology is demonstrated by equipment for two completely different types of product - whole bean coffee and cocoa nibs. The first application of Cablevey technology saw the US-based company provide Swiss Water Decaffeinated Coffee Company (SWDCC) in Burnaby... (read more)
Browse Bulk Handling Conveyors Datasheets for Cablevey Conveyors
Conduct Research Top
Pump Control in Sugar-Water Mixer
. control continuous system. Granular sugar. Rejected alternative measurement. is conveyed by an auger from a rail car. The. principles. When the modified Liquiphants were. sugar is mixed with water by a propeller. placed back into operation, the modification. mixer in a small hopper. After several
Case Study: From Rags to Riches - Elledge waste water facility
water facility. Increased production demands and rising disposal costs prompted the need for an. expansion at the Elledge Wastewater Treatment facility in Winston-Salem, NC. The. facility services the greater Winston-Salem area, which is growing at a considerable. rate. The facility was using conveyors
Processing Corn for Tortillas & Chips
with the removed kernel skins, is drained into a plant effluent pit. The cooked corn is then conveyed with a perforated auger to a grinder and is washed with water sprays during the conveying process. This water also drains into the plant effluent pit. The cooking vats are then washed out and readied
What is Volumetric Mixing?
metered materials are fed into a nyhard bladed mix auger. The auger continuously mixes the controlled quantities of cement, stone, sand and water. The bottom mounting of the auger motor puts torque where it does the most efficient job. Zim-Mixers come with a hydraulic lift and a power swing standard
Multiple advantages in using tubular drag conveyors
The first application of Cablevey technology. saw the US-based company provide. Swiss Water Decaffeinated Coffee. Company (SWDCC) in Burnaby, British. Colombia with conveying technology. for. Inplant Mat handlg p40-41 IN-PLANT MATERIALS HANLDING s 41. C &CI. Cablevey is long-established
RotoMill Colloid Mill Manual
properly according to the diagram provided with the motor. Only a certified electrician on site should perform this task. Steel and Stainless Steel Stators Only: Connect cooling water to the mill Head inlet port, shown to the left and connect outlet port to drain. Stator must be cooled when unit
Reference Guide: Glossary of Terms
. Site Navigation. Search. Site Navigation. VISIT ACRISON AT: WEFTEC 2013. Water Environment Federation Technical Exhibition & Conference. October 7 - 9, 2013 • Booth #2884. Glossary of Terms used with Acrison's Bulk Solids Handling Equipment. AC Motor - AC Motors may be operated at a constant speed
Take a Load Off with seepex Cake Pumps
Delware, OH, waste water treatment plant was looking for a solution to replace their conveyor system. Conveyors are costly and difficult to maintain. A seepex load cell controlled Progressive Cavity cake pump with a $1,500 per square foot mean capital cost savings was the solution
More Information on: Water Auger Top
Compilation of reports from research supported by the Materials Engineering Branch, Division of Engineering: 1991--1993. Volume 2
"Environmentally Assisted Cracking in Light Water Auger electron spectroscopy to characterize irra- .
Petroleum source potential of miocene and eocene shales from the continental slope of the northwestern Gulf of Mexico
The leanest sample is an Eocene shale obtained from the boundary between the Garden Banks 332 and 333 blocks, approximately 18 mi northwest of the deep- water Auger oil and gas discovery.
Loss of dry weight during washing and storage of root samples
89 in running water ( auger .
Observing muon decays in water Cherenkov detectors at the Pierre Auger Observatory
Muons entering an Auger water tank can either pass through the tank and exit (“crossing muons�?) or decay inside the tank (“decaying muons�?).
Ground detectors for the study of cosmic ray showers
The fact that the dimensions of the tank we used to obtain the present results are smaller than those of the full-size Auger Water Cherenkov detectors is of little relevance.
Testing the surface detector simulation for the Pierre Auger Observatory
Properties of a typical Auger water detector, such as the geometry of the tank and of PMTs, materials properties, etc. are included in the simulation, but it is impractical to estab- lish with precision the details of the individ- ual properties...
Auger Field Subsurface Overview: Future Site of World-Record Deepwater Tension Leg Platform
Auger water depths ruled out conventional fixed structure development.
Measurement of Ultra-High Energy Cosmic Rays: An Experimental Summary
Tank vs Scintillator: The Cherenkov signal of Auger water tanks is larger for penetrating muons than soft electrons and gammas in the shower, thus making the Auger/SD more sensitive to a change of composition with energy.