Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Description: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc. was founded in 1996 to provide a cost-effective resource for testing, research and development to clients who need periodic access to Ph.D.-level scientists and their support structure. With years of expertise in these testing parameters, we do more than furnish our
- Laboratory Services Offered: Assays / Quantitative, Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Failure Analysis, Materials Testing Services, Report Preparation, Standards Testing / Certification, Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
- Materials: / Surfaces, Water
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Mechanical Testing, Microscopy / Metallography, Nondestructive Testing
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: Cleaning Borosilicate Glass for Biological Application Volume 5, Issue 1 (January 1977) Successful growth of tissue and organ culture in commercial glass flasks requires a cleaning pretreatment. Auger electron spectroscopy is used to characterize the effect of such treatments upon the compositionShow More
Description: water-conserving toilets.
- Type: Manual
- Flexible Cable Length: 36 to 72 inch
- Features: Hand-Held
Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: . This new tool makes it easy and efficient to install lines under roadways. This tool represents a savings in cost and labor over conventional augers, pipe driving or pipe jacking.Show More
Supplier: OMEGA Engineering, Inc.
Description: of a diluted sample. In order to measure the pH directly; the kit includes a plastic auger to perforate the ground. The pH and temperature can be directly tested with the 4-in-1 conic shaped electrode in even a slightly moist soil. For higher degrees of accuracy, or for stony ground where the electrode may
- Water Quality Measurement Instrument: pH
- Mounting / Environment: Hand Held, Portable, Lab / Benchtop, In-Situ / Field
- Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Display Type: Digital Display
Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: methods for new installations, rehabilitation, and replacement -Pipeline planning and design, safety, inspections -Cost estimating, bids, contracts, disputes -Pipe behavior under soil and traffic loads -Pipe jacking, microtunneling, horizontal auger boring and drilling, ramming, access pits, pipeShow More
Supplier: Oneida Research Services, Inc.
Description: No Description Provided
- Laboratory Services Offered: Assays / Quantitative, Environmental Exposure, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Failure Analysis, Materials Testing Services, Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Report Preparation, Standards Testing / Certification, Other
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, MIL-SPEC, RoHS, Other
- Materials: , Wafers / Surfaces, Water, Welds / Joints
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Acoustic Microscopy (SAM), Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Hermeticity Testing, Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Mechanical Testing, Microscopy / Metallography, Nondestructive Testing, Scanning
Supplier: Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Description: Bureau Veritas Laboratories is your full-service analytical laboratory services provider. With services and expertise ranging from routine analysis to specialized problem investigations, our three laboratory locations have the talent and experience to exceed your analytical expectations. Our focus
- Services Offered: Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Assays / Quantitative, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Materials Testing Services, Industrial Hygiene Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits
- Test / Certify To: AIHA, APHA, AOAC, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIOSH, NIST, OEM Specific, RoHS
- Materials: , Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Solid Waste, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Volatiles (VOCs) / Solvents, Toxins / Restrictive Substances, Wafers / Surfaces, Water, Welds / Joints
- Test Methods: Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Isotopic
Supplier: Ecologix Environmental Systems
Description: Dissolved Air Flotation is a standard process for separating suspended solids from a waste stream. A recirculation loop of pressurized water is saturated with dissolved air using a multistage impeller pump. The product of this process is termed "whitewater." Whitewater discharges into calculatedShow More
Supplier: Atlas Copco USA
Description: , and it manages to drill without churning up the garden or blocking access itself. The versatile flexibility of the Mustang rig enables contractors to drill wells for both geothermal heating and water supply. Features & benefits Provide maximum productivity Easy to set up and use Useful in restrictedShow More
Supplier: GN Solids control Co., Ltd.
Description: are cast in place cylindrical piles excavated either by use of rotary equipment operated augers , buckets, under static drilling fluid or large drill bit (for hard rock) with reverse circulation.The reason to use desander unit is that Bored piles installed in common soil with the presence of waterShow More
Supplier: Zimmerman Industries, Inc.
Description: agitator which includes a patented chain feed system* which is the most accurate in the industry, is self cleaning, and is the longest lasting. Polyethylene water tank. Hydraulic water pump with a water solenoid valve which is quick acting for consistent mixing. Digital water flow meterShow More
Supplier: H.O. Penn Machinery Company, Inc.
Description: mounted, two-speed travel control provides easy operation and increases foot room. Line of Sight Instrumentation The operator has a clear view of the machine's monitoring system, ensuring fuel level, water temperature and warning lights are easily seen. Optional Fan and Sun Visor Operator
- Type: Other
- Horsepower: 19 HP
- Operating Weight: 3703 lbs
- Travel Speed: 52.81 in/sec
Supplier: ANALYZE Inc.
Description: ANALYZE is one of the premier independent consulting laboratories and specialty chemical product manufacturers in the United States that supports clients operating throughout the global economy. The company, headquartered in Metropolitan Phoenix, Arizona, has an international team of chemists with
- Capabilities: Assays / Quantitative, Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance), Quality / Purity
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblocks, etc.), Fuel Cell / Battery Materials, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Wafers / Surfaces, Other
- Test Methods: Ash Testing / Filler Content, Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Microscopy / Metallography, Nondestructive Testing, Optical Emission Spectroscopy, Particle Size / Sieve Analysis
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, OEM Specific
Supplier: Element Materials Technology
Description: Information you can trust is critical to your process and your products. Element engineers, chemists, and materials experts provide you with important data about your materials and products, so that you can make informed decisions. Element provides quality support for every kind of industry with
- Laboratory Services Offered: Chemical Testing Services, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Geotechnical Services, Materials Testing Services, Monitoring Programs (Audits / Surveillance), Purity / Quality (Air, Water, Material), Stack Emissions / Opacity
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, OEM Specific, RoHS, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Air, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Concrete / Mortar, Gases, Heavy Metals (Lead, Chromium, etc.), Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Sediment, Soil,
- Testing / Analytical Methods: Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Acoustic Microscopy (SAM), Auger Spectroscopy (AES), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
General Pipe Cleaners
Flexicore Closet Auger and Teletube Closet Auger
New Closet Auger Bag from General Pipe Cleaners. Ends dripping wet augers. The new Closet Auger Bag from General Pipe Cleaners puts an end to dragging dripping wet closet augers though homes, hospitals, and offices. It keeps the closet auger contained and out of sight as it's carried to and from the job. The durable design's wide mouth end with heavy-duty zipper makes closet auger retreival and storage quick, clean, and easy. Three vent holes let the auger dry between jobs. And the thick... (read more)
Browse Drain Cleaning Machines Datasheets for General Pipe Cleaners
Why range BTH/BTHE?
Because they are used in applications such as the brewing industry and distilleries, confectionery industry, construction, dewatered sludge treatment, dyeing and varnishing industry, oil, gas and petrochemical industry, poultry and meat processing, shipbuilding, sludge dewatering, stock preparation, textile industry, waste water and sludge treatment and wood processing. Features. • These pumps incorporate an open hopper and auger feed screw which enables highly viscous products to be fed... (read more)
Browse Screw Pumps Datasheets for SEEPEX Inc.
General Pipe Cleaners
New to Drain Cleaning – What should I get?
things to consider are the types of drains that are most likely to clog: 1. Clogged toilet. I ’m sure you ’ve got a plunger, but so does your customer. If they ’ve called you, the plunger didn ’t work. The best tool for clearing a clogged toilet is a closet auger. Get a professional grade telescoping auger with Flexicore cable, not a cheap one from a hardware store. It won ’t kink on you the first time you use it. And the extra length will clear the stoppage just... (read more)
Browse Drain Cleaning Machines Datasheets for General Pipe Cleaners
Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
Comprehensive Solids Control Provider
or completions. Our Peak Performance ™ auger tank is a patented process that has been field proven to be the ultimate for closed looped, sumpless drilling applications. This system is best applied with water-based fluids. The Drilling Fluid Recovery System (DFRS) allows for cost savings to the operator by recovering valuable oil-based fluids. Additionally, it reduces waste and minimizes transportation and volume of disposal. Surface Rental Equipment: Durability & Reliability. We have the right... (read more)
Browse Solid Waste Management and Treatment Services Datasheets for Clean Harbors Environmental Services, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Processing Corn for Tortillas & Chips
with the removed kernel skins, is drained into a plant effluent pit. The cooked corn is then conveyed with a perforated auger to a grinder and is washed with water sprays during the conveying process. This water also drains into the plant effluent pit. The cooking vats are then washed out and readied
MICRO:Cleanroom Technologies by Roger W. Welker, p.47 (May '99)
of the recent literature on contamination and electrostatic discharge (ESD) shows a surprising lack of published research. One study examined alcohol extracts using infrared spectroscopy for organic species and optical emission spectroscopy for trace element cations. Auger electron spectroscopy was also
More Information Top
Compilation of reports from research supported by the Materials Engineering Branch, Division of Engineering: 1991--1993. Volume 2
"Environmentally Assisted Cracking in Light Water Auger electron spectroscopy to characterize irra- .
Is intracytoplasmic morphologically selected sperm injection ( IMSI ) beneficial in the first ART cycle? A multicentric randomized controlled trial
Slides were then stained with 5% aqueous AB mixed with 4% acetic acid (pH 3.5) for 5 min and washed twice with distilled water ( Auger et al., 1990).
Petroleum source potential of miocene and eocene shales from the continental slope of the northwestern Gulf of Mexico
The leanest sample is an Eocene shale obtained from the boundary between the Garden Banks 332 and 333 blocks, approximately 18 mi northwest of the deep- water Auger oil and gas discovery.
Loss of dry weight during washing and storage of root samples
89 in running water ( auger .
An integrated geophysical study of arsenic contaminated area in the peninsular Thailand
Resistivities of 25–100 Xm and a positive SP anomaly of 66.0 mV were observed in an area where the arsenic content in auger water at 3.5–5.0 m depths was high, 0.5–5.0 mg/l.
Observing muon decays in water Cherenkov detectors at the Pierre Auger
Muons entering an Auger water tank can either pass through the tank and exit (“crossing muons”) or decay inside the tank (“decaying muons”).
Auger Field Subsurface Overview: Future Site of World-Record Deepwater Tension Leg Platform
Auger water depths ruled out conventional fixed structure development.
MODELING AND SIMULATION IN SCIENCE PROCEEDINGS OF THE 6TH INTERNATIONAL WORKSHOP ON DATA ANALYSIS IN ASTRONOMY «LIVIO SCARSI»
One of 1600 Auger water -Cherenkov detectors in the field in Argentina.
Testing the surface detector simulation for the Pierre Auger Observatory
Properties of a typical Auger water detector, such as the geometry of the tank and of PMTs, materials properties, etc. are included in the simulation, but it is impractical to estab- lish with precision the details of the individ- ual properties …
Ground detectors for the study of cosmic ray showers
The fact that the dimensions of the tank we used to obtain the present results are smaller than those of the full-size Auger Water Cherenkov detectors is of little relevance.
New approach to primary mass composition analysis with simultaneous use
of ground and fluorescence detectors data
The upgrade of Auger with AMIGA scintillator counters array  is aimed right at the muon content measurement, but it is easy to show (see Section I) that already the total signal in the Auger water tanks preserves the difference between primaries …
Measurement of Ultra-High Energy Cosmic Rays: An Experimental Summary
Tank vs Scintillator: The Cherenkov signal of Auger water tanks is larger for penetrating muons than soft electrons and gammas in the shower, thus making the Auger/SD more sensitive to a change of composition with energy.