Products & ServicesSee also:
Description: Continuous Hardness Detection The Hach SP 510 Hardness Monitor continuously monitors water systems to provide an alarm when total hardness exceeds a pre-set limit (eight alarms are available). By performing an analysis every two minutes, the SP 510 monitor can establish an automatic
- Mounting / Environment: In-Situ / Field, Panel, Other
- Display Type: Digital Display
- User Controls: Digital Front Panel
- Electrical Output: Switch / Alarm Relay Output
Technical Journals - Control of Water Quality in Transmission and Distribution Systems (PDF) -- JAW_0000777Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: , cross connections, and disaster operations. Monitoring of various water quality parameters on a regular basis is essential, including tests for alkalinity, taste and odor, pH, turbidity, bacteria, chlorine residual, pressure, color, carbon dioxide, hardness, iron, and manganese.Show More
Description: General This TIR addresses how to determine the water quality needs for reprocessing various categories of medical devices at various stages of reprocessing and how to assess, generate, monitor, and maintain water meeting those requirements. Inclusions This TIR covers the quality of the water usedShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - EVALUATING ELASTOMERIC MATERIALS IN SOUR LIQUID ENVIRONMENTS -- NACE TM0296Supplier: NACE International
Description: of test specimens to the influence of a sour liquid environment that contains H2S, carbon dioxide (CO2), methane (CH4), water, and liquid hydrocarbon. The test results are determined by monitoring changes in physical and mechanical properties (i.e., mass, volume, compression set, hardness, tensileShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - Reducing Water And Energy Costs Through Optimization Of Existing Equipment - ISA EXPO 2008: Technical Conference, Environmental & Quality Control
Description: , pre-treatment savings, energy and wastewater savings. The effective use of silica monitors can achieve these results. Mmaximizing condensate return by minimizing leaks and improving maintenance of steam traps will return high temperature condensate to boiler feed water, resulting in less energy needed to heatShow More
Standards and Technical Documents - API RP 13B-1 -- RECOMMENDED PRACTICE FOR FIELD TESTING WATER-BASED DRILLING FLUIDS*** ISO ADOPTION FROM ISO 10414-1 ***Supplier: American Petroleum Institute (API)
Description: This part of ISO 10414 provides standard procedures for determining the following characteristics of water-based drilling fluids: a) drilling fluid density (mud weight); b) viscosity and gel strength; c) filtration; d) water, oil and solids contents; e) sand content; f) methylene blue capacity; gShow More
Supplier: Badger Meter
Description: hardness and are lighter and more tolerant to temperature than 40C stainless steel bearings. They eliminate adhesive wear and perform well in non-lubricating liquids found in cryogenic fluids and water Improved flow conditioning Third party audits to ensure calibration uncertainty. Laboratory
- Pipe Diameter: 0.2500 to 2 inch
- Mounting Type: In-line
- End Fittings: Flanged, Threaded
- Process Media Type: Liquid
Supplier: Cannon Water Technology Inc.
Description: range from boiler water testing to ultrapure water control to medical instruments for artificial kidney machines. We are proud of the trust our handheld instruments and monitor/controllers have earned. We have continued to build on that trust and have reached a new and greater level of quality
- Mounting / Environment: Portable, In-Situ / Field
Supplier: Weldaloy Products Company
Description: that may be considered regarding the ductility of copper include hardness and elongation. Copper Heat Treating at Weldaloy All of Weldaloy's heat treating is done in conformance with CDA (Copper Development Association) guidelines. Weldaloy has developed proprietary "recipes" within
- Heat Treating Processes: Annealing, Precipitation Hardening / Aging, Solution Treating, Stress Relieving, Other
- Equipment Capability: Furnace
- Services Offered: Development Assistance, Grinding / Machining, Laboratory Testing & Inspection, Packaging
- Regional Preference: North America, United States Only, Midwest US Only
Supplier: General Magnaplate Corporation
Description: General Magnaplate's surface-enhancement coatings have been engineered to provide metal parts and other substrates with corrosion and chemical resistance, super-hardness and dry lubrication. These coatings impart properties that ensure longer life spans and greater reliability, consequently
- Coating Process: Abrasives / Superabrasives, Ceramic Coating, Chemical Finish / Conversion, Dip / Immersion Coating, Dry Lubricant Coating, Hardfacing, Phosphate Coating, Plastic Coating, Plating / Electroplating, Powder Coating, Spray Coating, Sealing / Impregnation, Thermal Spraying, Thin Film Coating,
- Functional / Performance: , Reflective, VOC Compliant, Waterproof / Water Repellant, Wear / Erosion Resistant
- Materials: Aluminum, Carbide, Ceramic, Composites, Copper / Copper Alloys, Iron / Cast Iron, Metal, Nickel / Nickel Alloys, Precious Metals, Stainless Steel, Steel / Steel Alloys, Titanium, Wood, Specialty / Other
- Finishing / Surface Treatment: Abrasive / Blasting, Buffing / Polishing, Deburring / Deflashing, Electropolishing, Honing / Superfinishing, Mirror Finishing, Passivation, Pickling / Chemical Deburring, Sanding / Grinding, Other
Description: The Thermo Scientific Orion 2120XP calcium hardness analyzer detects calcium as the major component of hardness in real time- providing accurate and reliable results that you can count on. Limiting the costly effects of improper water purification has never been easier. Water acts as a universal
- Mounting / Environment: Modular
- Display Type: Digital Display
- User Controls: Digital Front Panel
- Electrical Output: Analog Current Output
Water Quality Photometers and Colorimeters - Liquid Analysis - Total Hardness Analyzer -- Stamolys CA71HASupplier: Endress+Hauser, Inc.
Description: Stamolys CA71HA total hardness analyzer is a compact photometric analysis system for total hardness measurement in drinking water systems. Your benefits: Direct reaction in photometer at constant temperature Fast response time due to low system volume and short distances Low reagent requirement
- Measured Parameter: Hardness (Magnesium or Calcium)
- Response Time: 120 seconds
- Instrument Type: Fixtured or Permanent
- Local Interface: Digital Front Panel
Standards and Technical Documents - Petroleum and natural gas industries -- Field testing of drilling fluids -- Part 1: Water-based fluids -- ISO 10414-1:2008
Description: ISO 10414-1:2008 provides standard procedures for determining the following characteristics of water-based drilling fluids: drilling fluid density (mud weight), viscosity and gel strength, filtration, water, oil and solids contents, sand content, methylene blue capacity, pH, alkalinity and limeShow More
Supplier: AXEON Water Technologies
Description: . Since nanofiltration membrane compositions are less tightly meshed than reverse osmosis membranes, the permeate flow is higher and the pump pressure is lower, thus saving energy. Nanofiltration is ideal for water softening because it removes calcium and magnesium from hard waters. Hardness removal can
- Trigger: System
- Filtration Grade (Micron Rating): 8.00E-4 to 0.0100 µm
- Maximum Pressure: 90 to 150 psi
- Industry Use: Other
Supplier: Watts Premier
Description: Reduces Ferrous Iron Filters Dirt and Sediment User Friendly Control Monitors Water Usage Self-Cleaning Media Safety Shut-off Valve Specifications: Salt Storage 170 lbs Selection Chart: Using the chart below determine if this softener is right for your application. First determine the amountShow More
Supplier: Lovibond® Tintometer®
Description: treatment chemicals, the owner/operator should also monitor the pH value of pool water and adjust it if necessary.
- Measured Parameter: Bromine, Total Chlorine, Free Chlorine, Cyanuric Acid, Hardness (Magnesium or Calcium)
- Instrument Type: Portable
- Features: Water or Weather Resistant Housing
Supplier: US Water Systems, Inc.
Description: improved the most critical measure of a UV system's performance - it's ability to deliver a constant, reliable dose. This means you can feel comfortable treating ice-cold waters and hot water recirculation lines, in a cool basement or a hot pump house! The Trojan UVMax™Pro series uses
- Application: UV Disinfection / UVGI Sanitization
- UV Water Treatment: Yes
- Configuration: Process / Line Mounted
- Lamp / Output Power: 100 watts
Supplier: Micro Quality Calibration, Inc.
Description: Accredited / Certified / Traceable Micro Quality Calibration ("MQC") is fully accredited toISO/IEC 17025-2005, certified to ISO 10012-1, ANSI/NCSL Z540.3-2006, traceable to N.I.S.T. andcompliant to ISO 9000 series 1, 2, 3 & 4.MQC can manage all of yourprecision measurement test equipment needs so
- Services Offered: Bench Repair (Off-site), Field / On-site Repair , Calibration Service, Calibration Documentation, OEM / Warranty Authorized Shop, Pick-up and Delivery, Preventative Maintenance / Service Contracts, Rapid Turnaround, Replacement / Exchange Program, Product Sales - Used / Refurbished,
- Acoustic / Vibration Equipment: Sound Level Meters / Dosimeters, Position Sensor / Instrument, Speed / Velocity Instrument
- Electrical / Electronic Test: Analyzers, Automated Test Equipment (ATE), Data Acquisition / Signal Conditioning, Data / Chart Recorder, Data / Chart Recorder, RF / Microwave Instruments, Generators (Function, Pulse, etc.), Oscilloscopes / Scopes, Power Supplies / Amplifiers, Specialty / Other
- Process / Laboratory: / Instruments, Oil in Water Monitors, pH / ORP Meters, Pressure / Vacuum Instruments, Process Controllers / Control Systems, Temperature Instruments, TOC Analyzers, Vacuum Instruments, Vacuum Pumps / Generators, Viscometers / Rheometers, Water Quality Instruments, Weather Instruments / Solar Radiometers
pH Electrodes - Cole-Parmer Combination Ion Selective Electrodes, Water hardness (Ca+2/Mg+) -- GO-27504-34Supplier: Cole-Parmer
Description: • Cost-effective choices that are easy to use • Easily fit into small spaces<emdash>no additional reference electrode is needed Whether your application involves end point determinations in potentiometric titrations or continuous monitoring of specific ions, we can help you findShow More
Supplier: Sherry Laboratories
Description: Intergranular Attack Stress Corrosion Cracking Humidity Mercurious Nitrate Passivation Salt Spray Water Resistance Methods Environmental Simulation Fatigue Testing and Fracture Toughness Material Axial Fatigue Testing Low Cycle Fatigue (LCF) Testing - ASTM E606 High Cycle Fatigue (HCF
- Capabilities: Chemical Testing Services, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Environmental Testing and Analysis Services, Failure Analysis, Field Sampling, Quality / Purity (Contamination - Alloys, Polymers, etc.), Reactivity (Corrosivity
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Ceramics / Glass, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Gases, Inorganics, Metals, Nanomaterials, Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Soil, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Toxins / Restrictive Substances, Wafers / Surfaces, Welds / Joints
- Test Methods: Ash Testing / Filler Content, Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy (AA), Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Combustion Analysis, Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP, LA-ICP, etc.), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.),
- Test / Certify To: ASME, ASTM, AWS, EPA, MIL-SPEC, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Myron L Company
ULTRAMETER III 9P ™ AHL Titration Kit
Since 1957, the Myron L® Company has designed and manufactured highly accurate and reliable analytical instruments for a wide variety of demanding applications. Thousands of professionals around the world rely on the performance of our instruments every day. Uses range from boiler water testing to ultrapure water control to medical instruments for artificial kidney machines. We are proud of the trust our handheld instruments and monitor/controllers have earned. Some of our instruments have been... (read more)
Browse Oxidation Reduction Potential (ORP) Instruments Datasheets for Myron L Company
Is Your Aluminum Pretreatment RoHS Compliant
aluminum alloy Part#H878: Initial Tape Adhesion, Humidity and Tape Adhesion, Neutral Salt Spray & Corrosion, Dime Scrape, Thumbnail Hardness, Gasoline Resistance Dip, Gasoline Resistance Puddle, Oil Resistance Dipping and Chip Resistance Testing per GM 9508P Method B @ -30b. Stork Technimet Inc: Passed 168 hours Salt Spray testing per Mil-C5541E on aluminum alloy 7075 following ASTM B-117. Stock Technimet is an ISO-Certified lab. GE qualification performance testing –SafeGard... (read more)
Browse Conductive Compounds Datasheets for Sanchem, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Putting Q6A to the Test: Upon Dissection, Guidance Needs an Update
for immediate release products. c) Hardness/friability: It is normally appropriate to perform hardness and/or friability testing as an in-process control (see section 2.3). This property was important when sugar coating tablets with a water matrix. There is no specific reason not to perform this test
More Information Top
Testomat Water Hardness Monitor .
Performance of Equipment Used in High-Pressure Steam Floods
To ‘prevent a .rccurrence of this situation, water hardness monitors have been in- stalled on the downstream side of the softening units at- each of the pilot projects.
Petroleum Fuels Manufacturing Handbook: Including Specialty Products and Sustainable Manufacturing Techniques > HYDRAULIC FLUIDS
Viscosity, pH, and water hardness monitoring is important in water glycol systems.
States > Wisconsin > State > Regulations > Natural Resources > Environmental Protection - Water Supply > [WI AC nr 811] 811 - Requirements for the Operation an...
Water hardness monitoring equipment shall be provided to monitor for hardness breakthrough when softening is used for radium removal.
Analytical performances of lipophilic diamides based alkaline earth ion‐selective electrodes
Since we were primarily involved in developing simple ion-selective electrodes for monitoring water hardness , we synthesized compound 1 which was de- scribed earlier but no analytical data mentioned.
TOXICITY TESTING OF GROUNDWATER QUALITY
However, neither test is ideal because it is also essential to monitor water hardness .
ARS | Publication request: Role of water hardness in rinsing bacteria from the skin of processed broiler chickens
These experiments indicate that poultry processors should monitor water hardness in their facilities, and that processors may be able to reduce bacterial contamination of chicken by reducing the hardness of water used in poultry processing operations.