Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: Indium Corporation
Description: (with different activity levels) are available in no-clean, water-washable, and VOC-Free varieties. The solder is melted in a solder pot and pumped to produce a "wave." The board is conveyed over the flux, preheat, and solder wave stations to complete the joints. Although 63Sn is the commonly used
- Fluxes & Cleaners: Soldering Flux / Rosin
- Form / Shape: Paste
Supplier: Ellsworth Adhesives
Description: Dymax Ultra Fast 9-318-F mask is a very fast curing, solvent-free resin. Cures in seconds when exposed to visible and long wave UV light.
- Compound Type: Electrical Insulation / Dielectric
- Form / Function: Conformal / Encapsulating Coating
- Electrical / Electronics Applications: Electronics (PCB / SMT Assembly)
- Chemical / Polymer System Type: Acrylic / Polyacrylate
Supplier: Metallic Resources, Inc.
Description: and lead to create solder so pure it far exceeds the most common specification requirements. It is specially designed for use in all wave, dip, and tinning soldering applications and high production rate operations that require consistent and reliable performance. It is primarily used in printed circuit
- Metal / Alloy Types: Metal / Metal Alloys, All Types, Non-ferrous, White / Low Melting (UNS L), Lead / Lead Alloy, Tin / Tin Alloy, Controlled / Low Expansion Alloy, Alloy
- Standards / Specifications: MIL-SPEC / Federal (QQS), Specialty / Other
- Shape / Form: Profile / Structural Shape, Bar Stock, Flats / Rectangular Bar
- Tensile Strength (UTS, Break): 7700 psi
Supplier: Allied Electronics, Inc.
Description: The Best Choice for Lead-Free Wave Soldering SN100C is a lead-free solder alloy developed by Nihon Superior in Japan that is comprised of tin-copper-nickel + germanium. SN100C offers user-friendly properties and has been proven in commercial production since 1999. The result of these advantages
- Lead Free: Yes
- Form / Shape: Solid Wire
- Diameter / Thickness: 0.0320 inch
Potentiometers, Rheostats, and Trimmers - Pot;Cnd Pl;Rest 2.5 Kilohms;Panel;Linear;Pwr-Rtg 0.5W;Shaft Dia 0.125in -- 70153324Supplier: Allied Electronics, Inc.
Description: Potentiometer, Industrial Cermet and Wirewound Element Economical potentiometer designed to meet wave soldering applications for mounting to PC boards. Meets flow solderability and washability test requirements. MIL-R-94 standards apply where applicable. Resistance Tolerance: Linear, up to 1
- Potentiometer Type: Standard Potentiometer
- Actuator Configuration: Single Turn
- Technology / Construction: Other
- Mounting / Packaging: Panel Mount
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
However, zinc-containing alloys have been observed to oxidize easily, showing severe drossing in wave solder pots , are prone to corrosion, and have a solder paste shelf life that is measured in terms of days or weeks compared to months for eutectic …
However, zinc-containing alloys oxidize easily, showing severe dross in wave solder pots ; hence, they are prone to corrosion.
Soldering: Understanding the Basics
• “ Wave Solder Pots ,” Wenesco, Inc., Chicago, IL, Jan 13, 2011, p 1 .
Repeatability Analysis of EDXRF Equipment for RoHS Compliance Screening for Soldering Materials used in PCBA Manufacturing
… of production wave and rework machine solder samples for lead content using EDXRF equipment at a manufacturing site One handheld EDXRF machine was tested at a specific manufacturing site using solder samples taken lead-free wave solder pots and mini-pot rework …
Printed Circuits Handbook, Sixth Edition > SOLDERING MATERIALS AND METALLURGY
Wave solder pot temp.
WEEE, RoHS, and what you must do to get ready for lead-free electronics
Furthermore, high tin-containing solder alloys require the pot coating to be non-reactive, as stainless steel components in the wave solder pots are attacked (corroded) by lead-free alloys over time.