Products & ServicesSee also: Categories | Featured Products | Technical Articles | More Information
Standards and Technical Documents - Vibration Energy Harvesting Perpetually Powering Wireless Industrial Equipment Health And Process Monitoring Applications - ISA Automation Week 2012: Wireless
Description: This is a powerpoint presentation.
Vibration Measurement Instruments and Vibration Analyzers - Wireless Accelerometer Node -- G-Link2-LXRSSupplier: LORD MicroStrain Sensing Systems
Description: The G-Link2™ -LXRS® Wireless Accelerometer Node features on-board triaxial or external single axis ±1 g to ±200 g MEMS accelerometers in a small, IP67 rated enclosure. The 16-bit G-Link2 streamlines vibration/acceleration measurement and monitoring in remote deployments
- Acceleration: -200 to 200 g
- Frequency Range: 32 to 512 Hz
- Signal Input: Wireless
- Sensor Inputs: Accelerometer
Supplier: National Instruments
Description: The NI WSN-3214 is the ideal product for your wireless structural health monitoring applications. Eliminate the need for costly and prohibitive wiring by implementing a wireless monitoring solution from a worldwide leader in measurements. The WSN-3214 measurement node adds support
- Form Factor: Panel / Chassis Mount
- Strain Gauge / Bridge Input: Yes
- User Interface: None, Hand-held / Remote Programmer, Computer Programmable
- Application: General Lab and Industrial
Supplier: Honeywell Test & Measurement
Description: The 2100 series rotary torque measurement systems are often well suited for both short and long term testing and monitoring of torque or strain on rotating applications where other measurement methods are affected by vibration, dust, moisture, high RPMs, and large axial/radial shaft movements
- Accuracy: 0.0 to 0.2500 ±% Full Scale
- Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Torque Sensor Type: Rotary
- Technology: Strain Gauge
Supplier: Instrumented Sensor Technology
Description: VibTimer-Plus™ 3Dv2 is a new, low cost 3-axis g-rms and peak shock logger for transportation and other industrial monitoring application. The device attaches to your shipment or machine and records g-rms vibration level information over long time periods along with exact date/time of all
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz
- Number of Axes: Triaxial
- Device Type: Sensor / Transducer
- Sensor Mounting: Magnetic Base
Supplier: Instrumented Sensor Technology
Description: Shock Recorder For Shipment and Vehicular Monitoring ShockTimer-Plus 3Dv2tm, (STP3Dv2) is a new, low cost Shock Recorder for transportation monitoring. The device can be attached to your shipment or vehicle and will record the exact time it was abused in transport and even tell the level of shock
- Acceleration: 1.5 to 16 g
- Frequency Range: 40 Hz
- Minimum Accuracy: 5 +/-% FS
- Number of Axes: Triaxial
Description: settlement time. To further enhance you measurement, the LPA100T also includes a built-in temperature sensor for monitoring at the mounting location. In multiplexed applications such as online monitoring systems, this sensor permits faster scans of the entire sensor field and thus data for each
- Acceleration: 25 g
- Frequency Range: 0.3000 to 15000 Hz
- Device Type: Sensor / Transducer
- Sensor Output: Other
Supplier: Allied Reliability Group
Description: Allied Reliability Group's solutions are about you: the client. Condition Monitoring solutions customized for you and your challenges, coaching and training solutions that address the needs of your people, and operations consulting solutions tailored for your reliability process. Without
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment, Consulting / Training, Evaluation, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, In-process / In-line Testing
- Forms Inspected: Components / Parts, Facilities / Capital Equipment, Quality / Management Systems, Services
- Services Offered: Condition Monitoring, Color / Appearance, Dimensional Gaging / Metrology, Electrical / Electronic Testing, Electromagnetic / EMC, Flow / Pressure Testing, Leak / Seal Testing, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), NDT / Inspection, Reliability / Robustness, Safety / Liability, Thermal
- Industry Applications: Appliances, Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Building & Construction, Coatings / Paint, Drugs / Pharmaceuticals, Electrical Distribution, Food & Beverage, Hydraulics / Pneumatics, Industrial / Machinery, Marine, Materials, Piping / Pressure Vessels, RF & Wireless / IT &
Supplier: E-Labs, Inc.
Description: E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 40 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries.
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Commissioning, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, First Article / Contract QA, In-Process In-Line Testing, Proficiency Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Research and
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices)
- Services Offered: Abrasion / Wear Testing, Acoustic / PIND Testing, Aging / Life Testing, Chemical Compatibility Testing, Condition Monitoring, Color / Appearance, Dimensional Gaging, Dynamics / Vibration & Shock, Electrical Characteristics Testing, Fire Characteristics / Flammability, Flow / Pressure
- Combined Environments / Conditions: Yes
Supplier: Taylor Precision Products LP
Description: Features Digital thermometer with wireless remote for monitoring cooking temperatures for up to 200' away. Signals temperature and time alerts with light, sound and vibration. Distinctive alarms for temperature and timer alerts. Measures temperature ranges from 32-450°F or 0-232°C
Supplier: Dynamic Measurement Consultants
Description: The Bearing LifeGuard™ Model MDA-400 is a unique handheld instrument designed for use by maintenance personnel with little or no expertise in vibration analysis. It puts important actionable information on the condition of your machines rolling element bearings in your hands right
Supplier: Global Testing Services, Inc.
Description: The Leader in Mechanical, Corrosion, Environmental, Pressure and Electrical Product Testing Services - From Design to Construction. Quality. Service. Satisfaction. Global Testing Services, Inc. provides a complete testing solution to manufacturers in the automotive, medical, aerospace, appliance,
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, First Article / Contract QA, Reliability / Robustness, Research and Development, Testing, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices), Capital Equipment
- Services Offered: Abrasion / Wear Testing, Aging / Life Testing, Chemical Compatibility Testing, Climatics / Environmental Exposure, Condition Monitoring, Color / Appearance, Dimensional Gaging, Dynamics / Vibration & Shock, Electrical Characteristics Testing, Fire Characteristics / Flammability, Flow
- Combined Environments / Conditions: Yes
Supplier: Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Description: INDUSTRIAL ASSET MANAGEMENT Bureau Veritas is an industry leader in the development, delivery and maintenance of verification schemes. Our Industrial Asset Management Services help maintain the integrity of assets at the optimum cost without compromise to safety, availability, reliability or the
- Capabilities: Condition Monitoring, Consulting / Training, Data Acquisition / Instrumentation, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, In-process / In-line Testing, Predictive Analysis / Maintenance, Preventive / Corrective Maintenance, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Specialty / Other
- Materials: Facilities / Structures, Components / Parts, Products
- Services: / Seal, Load / Capacity Testing, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), NDT / Inspection, Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Thermal Imaging / Thermography, Vibration, Visual / Video Inspection, Specialty / Other
- Laser / Non-contact: Yes
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
LORD MicroStrain Sensing Systems
Wireless High-Speed Vibration Monitoring Node
LORD Corporation MicroStrain ® Sensing Systems – a global leader in developing embedded sensing systems for aerospace and industrial markets – has introduced the IEPE-Link ™-LXRS ® wireless high-speed vibration monitoring node. The IEPE-Link samples raw data from industry standard piezoelectric IEPE-type accelerometers and transmits it wirelessly via a 2.4 GHz radio. Capable of achieving sample rates of 104 kHz with 24-bit resolution, IEPE-Link precisely... (read more)
Browse Vibration Transmitters Datasheets for LORD MicroStrain Sensing Systems
Wireless Machine Condition Sensor
The SKF Wireless Machine Condition Sensor combines a sensor, data collector and radio into one compact, battery-operated device that measures both vibration and temperature data. This unique system, which is approved for use in hazardous areas requiring ATEX Zone 0 certification, provides an ideal balance-of-plant monitor, wirelessly transmitting both static and dynamic data to the SKF @ptitude Monitoring Suite software. The SKF Wireless Machine Condition Sensor uses the WirelessHART &trade... (read more)
Browse Condition Monitoring and Machine Maintenance Services Datasheets for SKF/North America
Wireless Machine Condition Detector
SKF wireless technology improves safety, reliability and flexibility for operators performing equipment inspections. SKF introduces the SKF Wireless Machine Condition Detector (WMCD) that combines with the SKF MARLIN data manager to provide a safe, fast and flexible system for operator inspections. The system uses smart studs and temperature magnets to measure vibration, enveloped acceleration and temperature on a variety of machines in virtually every industry. This portable, easy-to-use... (read more)
Browse Datasheets for SKF/North America
wireless noise datalogger dosimeter
The Noise-Sentry-RT-Wireless Network includes the following features: WiFi ™ connectivity to report measured levels remotely and automatically at preset intervals. WiFi ™ connectivity allows alarm emails on over-level and weak battery events. Individual Manufacturer ’s Certificate of Calibration from Convergence Instrument provided with every instrument purchased. Digital very sensitive MEMS microphone (31 dBA typical noise floor). Completely sealed weatherproof enclosure... (read more)
Browse Sound Level Meters and Noise Dosimeters Datasheets for Convergence Instruments
Instrumented Sensor Technology
VibTimer Plus 3Dv2 Shock Logger for Transportation
time windows. Time Window selections from 1 min to 24 hours. Active LED indicator lamp. 6 month battery life user-replacable. Wireless Blue-Tooth PC data communications. Very simple to setup & install. Data imports to excel. Small Size and Weight. Low Cost. Applications. Carrier Handling Quality Evaluation and Comparison. Shippment Monitoring. Pallets, Ocean Containers, ISO Containers, Crates. Rail Cars. Transformers, Fuel Cells, Large Machines, Semiconductor Fab & More. Medical Imaging... (read more)
Browse Shock and Impact Sensors Datasheets for Instrumented Sensor Technology
IST Group, a Scott Safety company
Single Gas Monitor Has Industry-Leading Features
. Together, GMI, Detcon, and Simtronics manufacture the most comprehensive portable, wireless, and fixed flame and gas detection safety solutions. For more information visit IST at www.industrialsafetytechnologies.com or contact any of the IST companies: GMI at www.gmiuk.com, Detcon at www.detcon.com, or Simtronics at www.simtronics.eu... (read more)
Browse Gas Sensors Datasheets for IST Group, a Scott Safety company
Columbia Research Labs, Inc.
Over 50 years of success support these sensors
with the force balance principle to make possible measurements in the low frequency micro-G range. The future of this Low Noise sensor is a wireless system that will provide customers an opportunity to customize their seismic monitoring. . Features for LN Series. 1, 2, and 3 Axis versions available. Operation Ranges from +/- 0.1G to +/-2G. +/-12 to +/-15VDC Operation. +/- 7.5 V Output. Operating Temperature... (read more)
Browse Accelerometers Datasheets for Columbia Research Labs, Inc.
Conduct Research Top
Wireless Vibration Monitoring Breezing into Wind Industry
This article discusses how wind turbine operators can reduce the operational downtime of their turbines by employing a wireless vibration monitoring system. Besides discussing wireless sensing technology in the wind industry, the article cites a case at a wind farm in the United Kingdom.
Wireless Vibration Monitoring in a US Coal-Fired Plant
The Baldwin Energy Complex located close to Decartur, Illinois, - a coal-fired plant that generates about 1761MW - was the site of a joint-venture pilot project which aimed to demonstrate a wireless vibration monitoring solution for a coal pulverizer. The partners in the project were the Electric
Wireless Vibration Monitoring of Screw Compressors Improves ROI at Commercial Refrigeration Warehouse
A large, commercial refrigeration warehouse using wireless vibration sensors gets a better return on investment for their vibration monitoring efforts.
Improving Plant Production with Wireless Condition Monitoring (.pdf)
network infrastructure is not available, or on moving platforms. where hardwired network connectivity is not practical, wireless communications is a. networking alternative that offer installation cost savings, quicker deployment and even. improved reliability in certain situations.
Wireless Sensors Work
In the World of Vibration Monitoring, Wireless Sensors can Provide a Cost-Effective Alternative to Traditional Machine Monitoring Methods
Vibes scope machine health
converter. The sensors connect to the converter by direct wire, wireless link, or Ethernet. The PC typically outputs to a PLC with alarm or machine-trip capabilities, or both. Continuous monitoring is used primarily for critical machinery that has high downtime costs. The portable data-collection method
Materials Tracking: It's All in the Data
, vibration, energy consumption, air quality and other physical measurements. Compared with cabled networking, wireless systems offer processes the same benefits as home data networks: lower cost, wider/more customizable coverage area and more measurement points. The wireless sensing and monitoring
Batteries For Life
current pulses. The world is going wireless. Currently, there are approximately 80 million wirelessmonitoring systems in use worldwide, serving applications ranging from building automation to vibration-monitoring systems and mesh networks. Oak Ridge National Laboratory recently outlined 12 top
More Information Top
Wireless vibration monitoring on human machine operator
Wireless vibration monitoring on human machine operator .
Wireless sensing experiments for structural vibration monitoring of offshore platform
3 Offshore platform model and its wireless vibration monitoring .
Implementation of envelope analysis on a wireless condition monitoring system for bearing fault diagnosis
Wireless Vibration Monitoring System from PCB piezoelectronics .
Marginal Expense Oil Well Wireless Surveillance (MEOWWS)
In response to requests from their refinery customers, the supplier recently developed a low cost wireless vibration monitoring system to track performance trends of rotating machinery.
Research on Wireless Vibration Monitoring System for Devices in the Engine Room
• Research on Wireless Vibration Monitoring System for Devices in the Engine Room, p.1651 .
Highway Bridge Assessment Using an Adaptive Real-Time Wireless Sensor Network
 M. J. Whelan, M. V. Gangone, K. D. Janoyan, and R. Jha, “Real-time wireless vibration monitoring for operational modal analysis of an in- tegral abutment highway bridge,�? Eng. Structures, doi:10.1016/j.en- gstruct.2009.03.022.
Measurement of Vibrations and Evaluation of Protective Gloves for Work with Hand-held Power Tools in Industrial Settings
In response to the difficulties in assessing and monitoring the exposure to vibration at work (i.e. the measurement of the magnitude, type and duration of exposure to vibration), this project presents a Wireless Vibration Monitor (WVM).
A Synchronized Wireless Sensor Network for Experimental Modal Analysis in Structural Health Monitoring
Whelan, M. J., Gangone, M. V., Janoyan, K. D. & Jha, R. (2009), Real-time wireless vibration monitoring for oper- ational modal analysis of an integral abutment highway bridge, Engineering Structures, 30(10), 2224–35.