Products & ServicesSee also:
Standards and Technical Documents - Vibration Energy Harvesting Perpetually Powering Wireless Industrial Equipment Health And Process Monitoring Applications - ISA Automation Week 2012: Wireless
Description: This is a powerpoint presentation.Show More
Supplier: RS Components, Ltd.
Description: Analog Devices ADIS16000AMLZ and ADIS16229AMLZ iSensor® together provide a simple wireless vibration sensing network for a wide variety of industrial equipment applications which include Vibration analysis, Condition monitoring, Machine health, Instrumentation and diagnostics and Safety shutoff
- Sensor Type: Acceleration Sensor
- Package Type / Mounting: Surface Mount (SMD)
Vibration Measurement Instruments and Vibration Analyzers - Wireless Accelerometer Node -- G-Link2-LXRSSupplier: LORD MicroStrain Sensing Systems
Description: The G-Link2™ -LXRS® Wireless Accelerometer Node features on-board triaxial or external single axis ±1 g to ±200 g MEMS accelerometers in a small, IP67 rated enclosure. The 16-bit G-Link2 streamlines vibration/acceleration measurement and monitoring in remote deployments
- Acceleration: -200 to 200 g
- Frequency Range: 32 to 512 Hz
- Signal Input: Wireless
- Sensor Inputs: Accelerometer
Supplier: Richardson RFPD
Description: monitoring temperature and data while withstanding extreme temperatures, salt water and vibration. With integrated research, tooling, molding, assembly and accelerated life testing facilities around the world, Laird Technologies engineers will quickly and efficiently create solutions to a multitude
- Polarization Type: Right Hand Circular (RHCP)
- Primary Frequency Range: 8.21E8 to 1.99E9 Hz
- Gain: 3 dB
- VSWR: 2 :1
Description: Wide working temperature (-30° C ~ 70° C), 12/24V Car power system compliant (ISO 7637-2) and Anti-shock/vibration (MIL-STD-810G & 5M3) Intelligent Vehicle Power Management: Ignition on/off delay, wake up event controls and system health monitoring and diagnostic Built-in GNSS, WLAN
- Wireless: Yes
- Form Factor: Module
- Ports / Interfaces: RJ-45, Serial, USB
- Processor / CPU Type: Other
Supplier: National Instruments
Description: The NI WSN-3214 is the ideal product for your wireless structural health monitoring applications. Eliminate the need for costly and prohibitive wiring by implementing a wireless monitoring solution from a worldwide leader in measurements. The WSN-3214 measurement node adds support
- Form Factor: Panel / Chassis Mount
- Strain Gauge / Bridge Input: Yes
- User Interface: None, Hand-held / Remote Programmer
- Application: General Lab and Industrial
Supplier: Honeywell Test & Measurement
Description: The 2100 series rotary torque measurement systems are often well suited for both short and long term testing and monitoring of torque or strain on rotating applications where other measurement methods are affected by vibration, dust, moisture, high RPMs, and large axial/radial shaft movements
- Accuracy: 0.0 to 0.2500 ±% Full Scale
- Temperature Compensation: Yes
- Torque Sensor Type: Rotary
- Technology: Strain Gauge
Description: . The TREK-674 provides reliable on-road recording and can transmit images or alarms for remote monitoring over wireless, GPRS, 3G, or HSDPA network connections.
- Type: Desktop / Tower
- Operating System: Linux
- Processor: Intel®
- Speed: 1750 MHz
Supplier: CAS DataLoggers
Description: to switch between voltage measurement, IEPE or shaft vibration sensors. Integrated comparators and digital inputs allow flexible triggering. Measurement data is monitored "on the fly" with digital outputs being switched within msecs in the event of limit value violations. Vibration measurement is made
- Analog Input Channels: 16
- Sampling Frequency: 0.0500 kHz
- Resolution: 24 bits
- Datalogger / Recorder: Yes
Description: From laboratory testing to regulatory compliance and beyond, advance the value and marketability of your products with testing and certification services from Intertek. Today's marketplace is complicated. Globalisation has changed the world - opening up new markets, sources of supply, regulations
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Reliability / Robustness, Research and Development, Testing, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample Prep, Witness / Review, Validation
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices), Capital Equipment
- Services Offered: Abrasion / Wear Testing, Acoustic / PIND Testing, Aging / Life Testing, Chemical Compatibility Testing, Climatics / Environmental Exposure, Condition Monitoring, Color / Appearance, Dimensional Gaging, Dynamics / Vibration & Shock, Electrical Characteristics Testing, Fire
- Accelerated (HALT / HASS): Yes
Supplier: Demag Cranes & Components
Description: Whatever you need to control with a wireless system, you are always on the safe side with Demag DIR infrared control – for cranes, suspension monorails, transfer carriages or other materials handling equipment. The limited range of approx. 40 m between the transmitter and sensor(s) ensures
- Form Factor: Handheld
- Radio Technology: Transmitter Only
- Interface Type: Pushbutton
- Number of Transmitters: 6 to 10
Supplier: E-Labs, Inc.
Description: E-Labs, Inc. is a Full Service Testing Laboratory, offering customers access to state of the art facilities and personnel. E-Labs personnel have over 40 years of hands on testing experience within all testing disciplines for the Aerospace, Automotive, Military, Commercial and the IT industries.
- Capabilities: Testing / Simulation, Certification / Qualification / Commissioning, Component / Product Comparison, In-process / In-line Testing, Engineering / Design Verification (DVT), Evaluation / Troubleshooting (FMEA), Research and Development, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel
- Forms / Items Tested: Components / Parts, Products, Facilities / Capital Equipment, Samples
- Services: Aging / Life Testing, Altitude Simulation, Decompression / Vacuum, Fatigue / Endurance, Flow Testing, Fungus / Biofouling, Gunfire / Pyrotechnic Shock , Leak / Seal Testing, NDT / Inspection, Pressure / Hydrostatic Testing, Thermal Cycling / Shock, Specialty / Other
- Industry Applications: Appliances, Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Building Products, Coatings / Paint, Food / Pharmaceuticals, Combustion Equipment, Hazardous Location Equipment, Health Care / Medical, Hydraulics / Pneumatics, Industrial / Machinery, Marine, Nuclear / Utility, Valves / Pumps, Specialty /
Technical Journals - Tech Talk -- Sensors Designed to Monitor Pipes after a Disaster (PDF) -- JAW_0070988Supplier: American Water Works Association (AWWA)
Description: of pressurized (drinking water) and nonpressurized (wastewater) pipes. The sensors detect changes in vibrations and sounds, which could indicate problems with pipes, and then relay the information wirelessly to a central location for recording, processing, and diagnostic analysis. The sensorsShow More
Supplier: Erbessd Reliability Instruments
Description: Real-time monitoring. Any time, Anywhere. EIMU is a new system designed to monitor in Real Time the vibration condition of any machine, it's a low-cost and easy to install modular system. The continuous monitoring optimizes supervision time avoiding the use of permanent human presence to control
- Number of Input Channels: 12
- Signal Input: Wireless
- Sensor Inputs: Accelerometer, Linear Velocity, Rotary Velocity/Tachometer
Supplier: HydraForce, Inc.
Description: , CAN bus and video inputs. The A6F (full-featured) unit has more memory, analog/digital inputs, digital outputs, Ethernet, and 3 video inputs for use with a camera to monitor process operations. RATINGS Display: Sunshine-readable thin film transistor (TFT) color graphic LCD. 800 x 480 pixel
- Display Type: Graphic Display
- Technology: Thin Film Transistor (TFT)
- Features: Built-in Controller, Serial Interface Option
- Applications: Automotive Applications
Supplier: Allied Reliability Group
Description: Allied Reliability Group's solutions are about you: the client. Condition Monitoring solutions customized for you and your challenges, coaching and training solutions that address the needs of your people, and operations consulting solutions tailored for your reliability process. Without
- Capabilities: Auditing / Assessment, Consulting / Training, Evaluation, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, In-process / In-line Testing
- Forms Inspected: Components / Parts, Facilities / Capital Equipment, Quality / Management Systems, Services
- Services Offered: Condition Monitoring, Color / Appearance, Dimensional Gaging / Metrology, Electrical / Electronic Testing, Electromagnetic / EMC, Flow / Pressure Testing, Leak / Seal Testing, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), NDT / Inspection, Reliability / Robustness, Safety / Liability, Thermal
- Industry Applications: Appliances, Aerospace / Avionics, Automotive, Building & Construction, Coatings / Paint, Drugs / Pharmaceuticals, Electrical Distribution, Food & Beverage, Hydraulics / Pneumatics, Industrial / Machinery, Marine, Materials, Piping / Pressure Vessels, RF & Wireless / IT &
Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring Systems - SmartDiagnostics® Machine Condition Monitoring SystemSupplier: KCF Technologies, Inc.
Description: At the core of the SmartDiagnostics® solution is the Machine Condition Monitoring System - powerful, easy-to-use software and low-power wireless vibration sensors that enable technicians or engineers to visualize the operating state of equipment in order to predict when to perform maintenance.Show More
Supplier: Banner Engineering Corp.
Description: Machine vibration is often caused by imbalanced, misaligned, loose, or worn parts. By monitoring machines for increases in vibration and temperature, problems can be detected before they become too severe and cause additional damage or result in unplanned down time. The Banner wireless vibration
- Temperature Range: -40 to 221 F
- Operating Temperature: -40 to 185 F
- Device Category: Sensor / Transducer
Supplier: Taylor Precision Products LP
Description: Features Digital thermometer with wireless remote for monitoring cooking temperatures for up to 200' away. Signals temperature and time alerts with light, sound and vibration. Distinctive alarms for temperature and timer alerts. Measures temperature ranges from 32-450°F or 0-232°CShow More
Supplier: Azima DLI
Description: transmitting vibration and diagnostic data wirelessly to Azima DLI's Diagnostic Center where expert analysts will perform final configuration and alarm monitoring services.Show More
Supplier: Global Testing Services, Inc.
Description: The Leader in Mechanical, Corrosion, Environmental, Pressure and Electrical Product Testing Services - From Design to Construction. Quality. Service. Satisfaction. Global Testing Services, Inc. provides a complete testing solution to manufacturers in the automotive, medical, aerospace, appliance,
- Capabilities: Certification / Qualification, Comparisons, Consulting / Training, Engineering Verification Testing, Evaluation and Analysis, Failure Analysis / Troubleshooting, First Article / Contract QA, Reliability / Robustness, Research and Development, Testing, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Test Panel / Sample
- Forms Tested: Components / Parts, Samples / Materials, Products (Machines / Devices), Capital Equipment
- Services Offered: Abrasion / Wear Testing, Aging / Life Testing, Chemical Compatibility Testing, Climatics / Environmental Exposure, Condition Monitoring, Color / Appearance, Dimensional Gaging, Dynamics / Vibration & Shock, Electrical Characteristics Testing, Fire Characteristics / Flammability, Flow
- Combined Environments / Conditions: Yes
Supplier: Bureau Veritas North America, Inc.
Description: INDUSTRIAL ASSET MANAGEMENT Bureau Veritas is an industry leader in the development, delivery and maintenance of verification schemes. Our Industrial Asset Management Services help maintain the integrity of assets at the optimum cost without compromise to safety, availability, reliability or the
- Capabilities: Condition Monitoring, Consulting / Training, Data Acquisition / Instrumentation, Field Evaluation / On-site Inspection, In-process / In-line Testing, Predictive Analysis / Maintenance, Preventive / Corrective Maintenance, Test Development, Test Fixtures / Equipment, Specialty / Other
- Materials: Facilities / Structures, Components / Parts, Products
- Services: / Seal, Load / Capacity Testing, Mechanical / Structural (Statics), NDT / Inspection, Oil Analysis / Fluids Testing, Reliability / Robustness, Thermal Imaging / Thermography, Vibration, Visual / Video Inspection, Specialty / Other
- Laser / Non-contact: Yes
Vibration Measurement Instruments and Vibration Analyzers - SmartDiagnostics® Vibration Sensor Node Version 2.0 -- SD-VSN-2Supplier: KCF Technologies, Inc.
Description: plant or environment, as many as 100 sensor nodes can now send vibration data to each receiver. The sensors can be tuned to transmit data on the frequency you select, and monitoring bands can be customized to alarm levels that you choose, ready to caution or warn you immediately when frequency rises
- Frequency Range: 32 to 9192 Hz
- Signal Input: Wireless
- Sensor Inputs: Temperature
- Features: Battery Powered
Supplier: Creaform Inc.
Description: useful for aligning parts with respect to a referential (calculated using a group of reflectors), which allows movement or deformation monitoring directly on the part’s referential. As its name implies, the C-track tracks the reference model of the whole system, and it ensures the accurate
- Control: Manual
- Mounting Options: Free Standing, Portable
- Probe / Sensor Type: Camera (Still)
- Application: Dimensional Measurement, Profile Measurement
Supplier: Creaform Inc.
Description: , no matter the measurement environment (instability, vibrations, thermal variation, etc.) or operator skills. Greater measurement volume: compared with 3D scanners on articulated arms, the MetraSCAN 3D scanners allow a greater basic measurement volume (7.8 m3/273 sq ft). Extendable measurement volume
- x-axis Measuring Length: 2.76 to 8.27 inch
- y-axis Measuring Length: 2.76 to 8.27 inch
- z-axis Measuring Length: 1.97 to 3.94 inch
- Resolution: 0.0020 to 0.0039 inch
Supplier: Dynamic Measurement Consultants
Description: The Bearing LifeGuard™ Model MDA-400 is a unique handheld instrument designed for use by maintenance personnel with little or no expertise in vibration analysis. It puts important actionable information on the condition of your machines rolling element bearings in your hands rightShow More
Supplier: Vibration Specialty Corporation
Description: might prefer our Mini version. This is base on a Ultra Mobile Personal Computer (UMPC) so the system weighs just over three (3) pounds. You will be amazed at the power of such a tiny system Four (4) or eight (8) simultaneous channels (not multiplexed) for complete 3- axis vibration data collectionShow More
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
LORD MicroStrain Sensing Systems
Wireless High-Speed Vibration Monitoring Node
LORD Corporation MicroStrain® Sensing Systems – a global leader in developing embedded sensing systems for aerospace and industrial markets – has introduced the IEPE-Link™-LXRS® wireless high-speed vibration monitoring node. The IEPE-Link samples raw data from industry standard piezoelectric IEPE (read more)
Browse Vibration Transmitters Datasheets for LORD MicroStrain Sensing Systems
Go Wireless with Accsense Monitoring Systems!
Accsense A1-01a Wireless Environmental Monitor CHESTERLAND, OH—May 4, 2016 If you need a device to monitor your product or environment, a wireless system is usually the easiest way to go. Accsense Monitoring systems are commonly used for temperature and humidity monitoring in hospitals and (read more)
Browse Data Loggers and Data Recorders Datasheets for CAS DataLoggers
Wireless Machine Condition Sensor
The SKF Wireless Machine Condition Sensor combines a sensor, data collector and radio into one compact, battery-operated device that measures both vibration and temperature data. This unique system, which is approved for use in hazardous areas requiring ATEX Zone 0 certification, provides an ideal (read more)
Browse Condition Monitoring and Machine Maintenance Services Datasheets for SKF/North America
Wireless Noise Datalogger Dosimeter
The Noise-Sentry-RT-Wireless Network includes the following features: WiFi™ connectivity to report measured levels remotely and automatically at preset intervals. WiFi™ connectivity allows alarm emails on over-level and weak battery events. Individual Manufacturer's Certificate of Calibration from (read more)
Browse Sound Level Meters and Noise Dosimeters Datasheets for Convergence Instruments
LORD MicroStrain Sensing Systems
Fixed-Wing Wireless Health Monitoring
in increased maintenance costs and unexpected downtime. Monitoring conditions such as vibration, strain, and noise can also result in safer operation, as well as a more pleasant experience for crew and passengers. Wireless health monitoring: Eliminates need for bulky, intrusive wires Is easy to (read more)
Browse Telemetry Receivers and Telemetry Transmitters Datasheets for LORD MicroStrain Sensing Systems
Meggitt Sensing Systems - Wilcoxon Research
Field Programmable Vibration Sensor
The new programmable PCH420V vibration sensor provides enhanced information about changes in machinery health eliminating additional infrastructure and cost. Plants utilizing HART networks can now easily monitor vibration through existing networks for continuous notification of potential failures (read more)
Browse Vibration Transmitters Datasheets for Meggitt Sensing Systems - Wilcoxon Research
Demag Cranes & Components
Wireless control of cranes
Wireless control of cranes – with Demag infrared control System featuring active range limitation No risk of radio system interference Practical: inductive charging station Radio or infrared? Operators who want to control their industrial cranes from the ground can now choose what type of system to (read more)
Browse Industrial Remote Controls Datasheets for Demag Cranes & Components
TECAT Performance Systems
Wireless Sensors Optimize Industrial Processes
Wireless Sensors Optimize Industrial Processes What if you could use go-anywhere wireless sensors to design, optimize, and enable predictive maintenance in your industrial process flow? With TECAT’s WISER 4000 system, you can detect changes in torque, vibration, temperature, and more, all (read more)
Browse Predictive Maintenance and Condition Monitoring Systems Datasheets for TECAT Performance Systems
Tyco Gas & Flame Detection
CXT SmartWireless Gas Detectors - Custom Solutions
The CXT SmartWireless gas detectors are designed for use in heavy industrial environments and are especially suitable for mobile applications. These compact yet rugged field devices are equipped with one of two sensor technologies - electrochemical to monitor H2S and a wide range of other toxic (read more)
Browse Gas Instruments Datasheets for Tyco Gas & Flame Detection
Instrumented Sensor Technology
SnapShock Plus Acceleration Vibration Recorders
Improved Accuracy 1200 Hz Digitization Rate Setup & Data Download via wireless IR & USB. Windows DynaMax 98/NT/Me/2000/XP/W7 Setup & Analysis Software Applications include: Rail car Coupling/Humping Impact Drop Testing Package Shipment Monitoring Package Drop Height Measurement Ride Quality Measurement Transportation Monitoring Crash & Impact Testing Aircraft Turbulence Elevator & Escalator Monitoring Aircraft Maintenance Brake Testing (read more)
Browse Data Acquisition Datasheets for Instrumented Sensor Technology
Conduct Research Top
If these walls could talk...
is a blend of sensor fusion, signal processing, wireless technology, and basic building materials that will report building conditions to a remote operator. The prototype has a thermistor, two-axis accelerometer, multiplexer, transmitter, antenna, and a battery hidden inside a brick. It can monitor
Materials Tracking: It's All in the Data
, vibration, energy consumption, air quality and other physical measurements. Compared with cabled networking, wireless systems offer processes the same benefits as home data networks: lower cost, wider/more customizable coverage area and more measurement points. The wireless sensing and monitoring
More Information Top
ISA MNTRNG MEAS I&C PERF NUC PWR PLNT - Monitoring and Measuring I&C Performance in Nuclear Power Plants
These visits successfully demonstrated the feasibility of wireless vibration monitoring in an operating research reactor and the appropriateness of the procedures prepared by the project team for HFIR.
Frontiers of Manufacturing Science and Measuring Technology II
Research on Wireless Vibration Monitoring System for Devices in the Engine Room .
Wireless sensing experiments for structural vibration monitoring of offshore platform
3 Offshore platform model and its wireless vibration monitoring .
Implementation of envelope analysis on a wireless condition monitoring system for bearing fault diagnosis
Wireless Vibration Monitoring System from PCB piezoelectronics .
Structural Health Monitoring 2008: Proceedings of the Fourth European Conference
WVMS ( Wireless Vibration Monitoring System) system was successfully installed for test procedure on the pump in ORLEN Petrochemical Plant.
Marginal Expense Oil Well Wireless Surveillance (MEOWWS)
In response to requests from their refinery customers, the supplier recently developed a low cost wireless vibration monitoring system to track performance trends of rotating machinery.
Research on Wireless Vibration Monitoring System for Devices in the Engine Room
• Research on Wireless Vibration Monitoring System for Devices in the Engine Room p.1651 .
Highway Bridge Assessment Using an Adaptive Real-Time Wireless Sensor Network
 M. J. Whelan, M. V. Gangone, K. D. Janoyan, and R. Jha, “Real-time wireless vibration monitoring for operational modal analysis of an in- tegral abutment highway bridge,” Eng. Structures, doi:10.1016/j.en- gstruct.2009.03.022.
Measurement of Vibrations and Evaluation of Protective Gloves for Work with Hand-held Power Tools in Industrial Settings
In response to the difficulties in assessing and monitoring the exposure to vibration at work (i.e. the measurement of the magnitude, type and duration of exposure to vibration), this project presents a Wireless Vibration Monitor (WVM).
A Synchronized Wireless Sensor Network for Experimental Modal Analysis in Structural Health Monitoring
Whelan, M. J., Gangone, M. V., Janoyan, K. D. & Jha, R. (2009), Real-time wireless vibration monitoring for oper- ational modal analysis of an integral abutment highway bridge, Engineering Structures, 30(10), 2224–35.