Products & ServicesSee also:
Supplier: ESAB Welding and Cutting Products
Description: offers exceptional multi-pass weld stacking characteristics, produces excellent bead appearance and X-ray quality weld deposits. Coreshield 6 is run DCEP (electrode positive). Industries Bridge Construction Ship/Barge Building Welding Process Welding-FCAW - Flux Core Arc Welding
- Welding Process / Form: Flux Cored Wire
- Alloy Type: Steel - Carbon
- Tensile Strength (UTS): 85572 psi
- Yield Strength: 67442 psi
Supplier: ASTM International
Description: , Texas. During our initial survey, widespread cracking was observed within the concrete cladding panels that warranted a more extensive investigation. Construction of the building was completed in 1985; 17 years prior to our initial investigation. Exterior cladding components are comprised of pre-castShow More
Supplier: Mars Metal Company
Description: for shielding when sheet lead is impractical or not available in sizes or thicknesses you may require. Straight or interlocking styles are available from our stock. MarShield offers interlocking Chevron style bricks for maximum protection where the highest level of shielding is required for X-ray Beta
- Applications: Construction & Building / Architectural
- Material Type: Other
- Width / O.D.: 4 inch
Technical Courses and Programs - Design, Analysis & Fabrication of Composite Structures & Machine Applications -- PD567Supplier: ASME Training & Development
Description: , optomechanical systems, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, automobile and truck engines, bodies, brakes and clutches, energy storage fl ywheels, gas turbine engines, process industries equipment, heat exchangers, data storage equipment, X-ray and other medical diagnostic equipment, prosthetics
- Type: Course
- Modality: Off Site (Conference / Seminar)
- Industry: Building / Construction, Nuclear / Utility
- Technology / Subject: Design / Engineering Methods (ESDU, DFx, etc.)
Supplier: Cambridge Polymer Group, Inc.
Description: With years of expertise in these testing parameters, we do more than furnish our clients with raw results. We act as your partner throughout the process. We suggest the appropriate battery of tests, and assist in building the test methodology. Our reports contain a detailed description of the work
- Services Offered: Assays / Quantitative, Cleanliness Monitoring / Testing, Deformulation / Reverse Engineering, Environmental Exposure Testing, Materials Testing Services, Quality / Purity (Contamination), Report Preparation, Standards Testing / Certification, Umpire Testing, Other
- Test / Certify To: ASTM, NIST, OEM Specific, Other
- Materials: Adhesives / Sealants, Chemicals, Coatings, Composites, Cosmetics (Creams, Sunblocks, etc.), Inorganics, Nanomaterials, Paper, Petroleum Fluids (Oil, Fuel, Distillates), Plastic / Rubber, Polymers / Organics, Powders, Textiles, Thin Films / Plating, Wafers / Surfaces, Water
- Test Methods: Chemical Extraction, Chromatography (GC, HPLC, etc.), Diffraction (X-ray, Electron, etc.), Inductively Coupled Plasma (ICP / LA-ICP), Infrared Spectroscopy (FTIR, etc.), Mass Spectroscopy (RGA, etc.), Microscopy / Metallography, Property Testing, Rheology, Scanning Electron Microscopy, Thermal
Supplier: Dawg, Inc.
Description: These plastic stanchions have vertical flutes, horizontal rings and distinctive finials that compliment and add value to any building or landscaping project. Decorative plastic stanchions have a sturdy HDPE construction that is resistant to weather, UV rays, chemicals, insects, cracks and dents. Choose from 3Show More
Supplier: JG&A Metrology Center
Description: , and assembly analysis. 2D XRay, 3d x-ray, cross sectional x-rays, and real time x-ray are also available.
- Services: Testing, Other
- Industry Served: Aerospace, Automotive, Building and Construction, Consumer, Electronics, General Industrial, Medical, Metals and Mining, Military, Rail, Other
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Southwest US Only, Northwest US Only, Midwest US Only, Canada Only, South / Central America Only, Europe Only, Other
Supplier: Robinson Fans
Description: wheels. The emphasis on quality at Robinson is backed by expert workmanship and a thorough quality control program. Dye penetrant testing, magnetic particle inspection, sonic testing, vibration analysis and x-ray testing are all utilized to ensure that Robinson-built fans provide long, reliable
- Media Temperature: 70 to 2000 F
- Design Configuration: Axial
- Environment: Clean Air / Gas
Supplier: Saint-Gobain ADFORS
Description: A fiberglass screen crafted to block up to 75% of the sun's rays entering a building. Reduces air conditioning costs and prevents fading of furniture and carpets indoors. Will shade exposed patios, decks, sliding doors and windows. Available in: Charcoal Mesh: 54 x 18 Diameter: .011 Retail
- Overall Width: 24 to 84 inch
- Wire / Strand Diameter: 0.0110 inch
- Base Construction: Woven / Braided
- Features: Other Features
Supplier: Vo-Tech, Inc.
Description: industries such as the medical industry, in designing unique tools for portable X-Ray units. We also have multiple machines/tools that have been custom designed and built to support the nuclear power industry to improve/reduce maintenance down time.
- File Types: AutoCAD, Autodesk Inventor, IGES, SolidWorks
- Visualizations: 3D Visualizations, Animations, Mechanisms, Stress Patterns
- Hardcopy Services: Binding, Blueprints / Bluelines, Datasheets, ISO Plotting, U.S. Customary Plotting
- CAD & Related Services: Bills of Material (BOM), CAD Documentation, CAD Implementation Review, CAM/CNC Integration, Concept Drawings, Detailing, Drafting, Drawing Conversion, Electrical Drawings, Engineering Drawings, Estimating, Finite Element Analysis (FEA), Geometric Tolerancing (GD&T), Marketing Drawings, Part
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Computer Power User Article - X-ray Vision: Gigapixel Photography
These images of the nighttime San Diego skyline from the Gigapxl Project Web site show the amazing detail in a 4GP (gigapixel) resolution image. The zoom image is of the construction occurring on the building on the right side of the overall image. (Notice how you can read the brand name
Medical Device Link .
Radiolucent Structural Materials for Medical Applications For devices that are transparent to x-rays, thermoplastic and carbon-fiber composites provide properties that are competitive with traditional metals. Barry Chadwick and Chris Toto New materials are often the necessary building blocks
More Information Top
Thereafter, the development of the Hochenergie-Beschleuniger.35 To it started the structure with huge factors had to be "scaled" roentgen .
Imaging and präoperative planning of the tibial head osteotomy
To the to resezierendeKeilbasishöheverlässlichbestimmen to be able the magnification factor of the used standardized roentgen structure of a compartment had to be determined once.
Biomechanical properties of the interference screw joint by the replacement of the front cruciate ligament with Patellar- and hamstring grafts
RSA roentgen structure with two roentgen devices with 90-°-offset of the X-ray tubes.
Radiation sources of technique and medicine
The rotating piston tubes have a different modern X - ray tube construction form that was developed because of the present extreme power requirements of bildgebender methods in computed tomography and the Angiografie [Schardt].
Handbook cardiac catheter
z roentgen devices ( structure and operation) z meters z Specific catheter knowledges z differentiation between restrictive Kardiomypathie and pericarditis constrictiva z Doppler-flow measurement and intravascular ultrasound z of indications and complications by transseptaler puncture z of (e.g., curve variants) indications …
Structure of the X - ray tube .
Working book knowhow MTRA
Which the following statement for structure of the roentgen radiator is wrong?
First aid - chemistry and physics for physicians
Shows Abb. 7.6 the structure of an X - ray tube.
Non-destructive material testing, Durchstrahlung test
Shows Abb. 1.3 the structure of an X - ray tube schematically and Abb. 1.4 in the view [1.3], [1.4].
First aid - physics and chemistry for physicians
Shows Abb. 7.6 schematically the structure of an X - ray tube.
Physics for the engineer study
The image 10.16 shows the structure of an X - ray tube.
Physics for engineers
The image 8.33 shows the schematic structure of an X - ray tube.
The image 10-19 shows the structure of an X - ray tube.