Supplier: AMPCO METAL
Description: These are wrought zinc-manganese-silicon-lead-copper alloys which are widely specified for a variety of bearing and/or corrosive applications: bushings, gears, cams, nuts and bolts, connector rods, idler shafts and other shafting, worm gears, feed fingers, lead nut screws, etc. Both alloys have
- Shape / Form: Rod / Round Bar Stock
- Tensile Strength (UTS, Break): 90000 psi
- Yield Strength (YS): 58000 psi
- Elongation: 12 %
Supplier: Hitachi Metals America, LLC
Description: DAC-P is most widely used as die insert material for aluminum and zinc die casting molds. Although DAC-P material was modified from H13 grade steel, when compared to AISI H13 grade, DAC-P has improved the balance of strength, toughness and heat resistance. With the introduction of isotropic
- Shape / Form: Rod / Round Bar Stock
- Ferrous / Iron Based: Ferrous / Iron Based - Any Type, Tool Steel (UNS T)
- Standards / Specifications: Specialty / Other
- Processing / Finish: Hardened / Heat Treated
Supplier: Bunting Bearings, LLC
Description: – 85.00% Tin: 6.25 – 7.50% Lead: 6.00 – 8.00% Zinc: 2.00 – 4.00% Physical Properties: Continuous Cast Tensile Strength, PSI: 35,000 min. Yield Strength, PSI: 20,000 min. Elongation: 10% min. Brinell Hardness (500 kg load): 65 typical Machinability Rating: 70 Minimum Operating
- Shape / Form: Rod / Round Bar Stock
- Overall Width / OD: 0.3750 to 4 inch
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type, Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy (UNS C)
- Standards / Specifications: SAE
Supplier: Materion Corporation
Description: Pre-melted pieces, sized to your specifications
- Shape / Form: Rod / Round Bar Stock, Other
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type, Zinc / Zinc Alloy (UNS Z)
- Alloy: Yes
- Applications: Electronics / RF-Microwave, Other
Supplier: Belmont Metals, Inc.
Description: Zinc Sheet Zinc sheets were originally designed for industrial applications such as water resistance, roof flashing, chemical resistance, cathode protection, engraving, sound deadening and scientific applications. Over the years Zinc sheets became popular in commercial establishments including bar
- Shape / Form: Semi-finished Shape / Mill Stock, Sheet
- Overall Width / OD: 36 to 84 inch
- Overall Thickness: 0.0300 inch
- Applications: Abrasive / Erosive Wear Protection, Construction & Building / Architectural
Supplier: Daemar Inc.
Description: DMR™ Metric Key Stock is made of the highest quality zinc plated cold drawn steel. Bars are cut – not sheared.Material 1018. Oversize tolerances: -.000 to + .0762mm. Sold in 12 inch and 1 meter (40 inch lengths.)
- Key Type: Keystock
- Width (Overall): 0.3543 inch
- Height (Overall): 0.5512 inch
Supplier: Total Plastics, Inc.
Description: , cadmium or zinc. Available Sizes CELTEC® PVC Expanded Foam Color Thickness Sheet Sizes Weight/Sheet (lbs) White 1 mm 48" x 96" 5 2 mm 48" x 96", 48" x 120", 60" x 120" 10 - 16 3 mm 48" x 96", 48" x 120", 60" x 96", 60" x 120
- Form / Shape: Stock Shape (Bar, Sheet, etc.), Film / Sheet
- Material / Composition: Plastic / Polymer, Thermoplastic
- Polymer / Chemical System: Vinyl / PVC
Supplier: Toyota Lift of Houston
Description: Roll lumber, bar stock, and other materials right to your jobsite with the VESTIL Mobile Horizontal Bar Rack. Eight pairs of double-sided arm levels graduate in length up to 12" on one side of A-frame and are spaced 7-1/4" apart. Rolls on 5" polyurethane casters—two rigid, two
- Type: Racking, Bar Rack
- Depth: 36 inch
- Length: 66 inch
- Width: 72 inch
Supplier: Hassel Material Handling Co.
Description: The VESTIL Wall-Mounted Horizontal Bar Rack takes advantage of unused wall space to store bar stock, lumber, and more. Features 60"H supports with (3) 15"L arm levels spaced 9" apart and (4) 12"L arm levels spaced 7-1/4" apart. 7 pairs of single-sided arm levels. 143-lb
- Type: Bar Rack
- Capacity: 1000 lbs
Supplier: Tengco, Inc.
Description: Tengco is an Importer/Distributor supplying Custom Manufactured Cold Formed metal parts. Our capability ranges from standard stock fasteners to high volume proprietary cold formed specials. For over 35 years, we have developed a worldwide network of high end cold heading factories that can
- Capabilities: Cold Forming, Cold Heading, Orbital Forming, Thread Rolling, Other
- Secondary Operations: Coating / Plating, Drilling / Tapping, Grinding, Heat Treating / Stress Relieving, Knurling, Machining, Mechanical Assembly, Surface Finishing, Welding, Other
- Materials: Aluminum / Aluminum Alloy , Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy, Nickel / Nickel Alloy, Steel / Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Zinc / Zinc Alloy
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southwest US Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Supplier: Pace Industries
Description: Prototyping: Pace Industries routinely machines prototypes from aluminum or magnesium bar stock with impressive dimensional and cosmetic accuracy. Customers will often be able to photograph our prototypes for catalogs or brochures prior to production castings being available. We are also able
- Capabilities: Electronic Manufacturing, Machining, Metal Casting, Molding, Mold Making, Tool and Die Manufacturing
- Services: Computer Aided Design (CAD) / Solid Modeling, Computer Aided Machining (CAM), Design / Development, Reverse Engineering, Testing / Inspection
- Industry Served: Aerospace / Avionics, Agriculture / Forestry, Automotive, Building / Construction, Chemicals / Raw Materials, Electronics / Semiconductors, Hydraulics / Pneumatics, Industrial / Commercial, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Medical / Health Care, Military / Defense, Pharmaceutical /
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Midwest US Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Century Spring Corp.
bar stock. Certifications for material, finish and heat treat are available for custom springs upon request. Some of the standard materials available for the fabrication of our springs include: Music-wire. Oil-tempered. Hard-drawn. Chrome vanadium. Chrome silicon. Beryllium copper. Phosphor bronze. Stainless steel. Inconel. Standard spring finishes include: Zinc. Gold irridite. Passivate. Black oxide. Limited coated-wire sizes are available in: Phosphate. Tin. Galvanized... (read more)
Browse Extension Springs Datasheets for Century Spring Corp.
Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
The Ultimate in Corrosion Resistance
Kynar ® PVDF and PTFE body materials. The wetted diaphragm is PTFE energized by a non-wetted FKM diaphragm. Spring housing (not wetted) is PVC. Springs (not in wetted area) are zinc-plated steel, external fasteners are stainless steel. Lock nut and adjusting screw are HDPE on 1/4" - 1" sizes. Lock nut and adjusting screw are stainless steel on 1 ½" and 2" sizes. If your environment is incompatible with any of the external materials, or you are interested in some other type of body... (read more)
Browse Industrial Valves Datasheets for Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
More Information Top
2009 International Die Casting Design Competition
After proving the new design with prototypes in plastic and then in CNC-machined zinc bar stock , the die caster returned to the customer with a single-piece die cast design.
Table 1 Results of chemical analysis Composition, % Element Copper Magnesium Silicon Manganese Iron Nickel Zinc Lead Bar stock L77 specification 3.964.09 3.95.0 0.360.56 0.20.8 0.620.76 0.50.9 0.520.61...
The electron deficiency uncouples The tendency to react after (a) of the starch of the metal bond in the zinc rod and therewith of the type of the metal.