Supplier: AMPCO METAL
Description: These are wrought zinc-manganese-silicon-lead-copper alloys which are widely specified for a variety of bearing and/or corrosive applications: bushings, gears, cams, nuts and bolts, connector rods, idler shafts and other shafting, worm gears, feed fingers, lead nut screws, etc. Both alloys have
- Shape / Form: Rod / Round Bar Stock
- Tensile Strength (UTS, Break): 90000 psi
- Yield Strength (YS): 58000 psi
- Elongation: 12 %
Supplier: Bunting Bearings, LLC
Description: for specification purposes.) Copper: 85.00 – 89.00% Tin: 6.00 – 7.50% Lead: 0.10% max. Zinc: 2.00 – 4.00% Nickel: 0.50 – 1.00% Bismuth: 1.70 – 2.70% Physical Properties: Continuous Cast Tensile Strength, PSI:30,000 min. Yield Strength, PSI:14,000 min. Elongation:12% min
- Shape / Form: Rod / Round Bar Stock
- Overall Width / OD: 1 to 10 inch
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type, Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy (UNS C)
- Applications: Bearings (BQ)
Supplier: Materion Corporation
Description: Pre-melted pieces, sized to your specifications
- Shape / Form: Rod / Round Bar Stock, Other
- Nonferrous Metals: Non-ferrous - Any Type, Zinc / Zinc Alloy (UNS Z)
- Alloy: Yes
- Applications: Electronics / RF-Microwave, Other
Supplier: Tengco, Inc.
Description: Tengco is an Importer/Distributor supplying Custom Manufactured Cold Formed metal parts. Our capability ranges from standard stock fasteners to high volume proprietary cold formed specials. For over 35 years, we have developed a worldwide network of high end cold heading factories that can
- Capabilities: Cold Forming, Cold Heading, Orbital Forming, Thread Rolling, Other
- Secondary Operations: Coating / Plating, Drilling / Tapping, Grinding, Heat Treating / Stress Relieving, Knurling, Machining, Mechanical Assembly, Surface Finishing, Welding, Other
- Materials: Aluminum / Aluminum Alloy , Copper, Brass or Bronze Alloy, Nickel / Nickel Alloy, Steel / Alloy Steel, Stainless Steel, Zinc / Zinc Alloy
- Location: North America, United States Only, Southwest US Only, East Asia / Pacific Only
Supplier: Pace Industries
Description: Prototyping: Pace Industries routinely machines prototypes from aluminum or magnesium bar stock with impressive dimensional and cosmetic accuracy. Customers will often be able to photograph our prototypes for catalogs or brochures prior to production castings being available. We are also able
- Capabilities: Electronic Manufacturing, Machining, Metal Casting, Molding, Mold Making, Tool and Die Manufacturing
- Services: Computer Aided Design (CAD) / Solid Modeling, Computer Aided Machining (CAM), Design / Development, Reverse Engineering, Testing / Inspection
- Industry Served: Aerospace / Avionics, Agriculture / Forestry, Automotive, Building / Construction, Chemicals / Raw Materials, Electronics / Semiconductors, Hydraulics / Pneumatics, Industrial / Commercial, Instruments / Sensors, Marine, Medical / Health Care, Military / Defense, Pharmaceutical /
- Location: North America, United States Only, Northeast US Only, Southern US Only, Midwest US Only
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Featured Products Top
Century Spring Corp.
bar stock. Certifications for material, finish and heat treat are available for custom springs upon request. Some of the standard materials available for the fabrication of our springs include: Music-wire. Oil-tempered. Hard-drawn. Chrome vanadium. Chrome silicon. Beryllium copper. Phosphor bronze. Stainless steel. Inconel. Standard spring finishes include: Zinc. Gold irridite. Passivate. Black oxide. Limited coated-wire sizes are available in: Phosphate. Tin. Galvanized... (read more)
Browse Extension Springs Datasheets for Century Spring Corp.
Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.
The Ultimate in Corrosion Resistance
Kynar ® PVDF and PTFE body materials. The wetted diaphragm is PTFE energized by a non-wetted FKM diaphragm. Spring housing (not wetted) is PVC. Springs (not in wetted area) are zinc-plated steel, external fasteners are stainless steel. Lock nut and adjusting screw are HDPE on 1/4" - 1" sizes. Lock nut and adjusting screw are stainless steel on 1 ½" and 2" sizes. If your environment is incompatible with any of the external materials, or you are interested in some other type of body... (read more)
Browse Industrial Valves Datasheets for Plast-O-Matic Valves, Inc.