Supplier: Insaco, Inc.
Description: Custom Ti diboride parts or wear components machined to your specifications
- Specialty Ceramic Type: Metal Boride (ZrB2, TiB2)
- Shape / Form: Fabricated / Custom Shape, Plate / Board (e.g., Fiberboard), Wafer / Substrate, Tube Stock, Specialty / Other
- Hollow Stock / Shape: Yes
- Max Use / Curie Temperature: 1904 F
Supplier: Aremco Products, Inc.
Description: Aremco offers a wide range of high purity metals and ceramics that are applicable to scientists and engineers involved in basic research and applied product development.
- Specialty Ceramic Type: Aluminum Nitride, Boron Carbide, Boron Nitride, Ceria / Cerium Oxide, Graphite, Hafnia / Hafnium Oxide, Magnesia / Magnesite, Metal Boride (ZrB2, TiB2), Silicon Carbide, Silicon Nitride, Titania / Titanate, Tungsten Carbide (WC), Zirconia
- Shape / Form: Powder / Aggregate (Grain / Grog)
- Applications: Ceramics / Glass Manufacturing, Chemical / Materials Processing, Corrosion Protection, Electrical / HV Parts, Electronics / RF-Microwave, Foundry / Metal Processing, Wear Parts / Tooling
Supplier: Insaco, Inc.
Description: Since 1947 Insaco® has been a precision machining and polishing fabricator of parts from all technical ceramics, sapphire, glass and quartz. We machine these materials to very precise tolerances (many times measured in millionths of an inch) for dimension, flatness, wedge and roundness or
- Fabrication Process: Grinding, Machining
- Application / Industries Served: Chemical Processing, Electronics / RF-Microwave, Optical Components, Structural Components, Wear Parts / Tooling, Other
- Materials: Alumina (Al2O3), Glass Ceramic, Metal Boride (TiB2, ZrB2), Metal Carbide / Hard Metal (WC, TiC), Nitride (AlN, BN), Porcelain, Sapphire, Silicate / Fused Silica, Silicon Carbide (SiC), Silicon Nitride (Si3N4), Zirconia
- Services: Bonding / Assembly, Design Assistance, Material Selection
Supplier: Materion Corporation
Description: Chromium Boride, CrB2 Lanthanum Boride, LaB6 Molybdenum Boride,Mo2B5 Niobium Boride, NbB2 Tantalum Boride, TaB2 Titanium Boride, TiB2 Tungsten Boride, W2B Vanadium Boride, VB2 Zirconium Boride, ZrB2
- Type: CVD / Chemical Precursor
- Materials Processed: Boride (ZrB2, TiB2)
Supplier: Bullen Ultrasonics, Inc.
Description: Bullen offers custom, precision ceramic machining and finishing of tight tolerance components to a broad range of high technology markets. We employ a wide range of ceramic machining methods and specialize in working with clients to arrive at solution options that offer the best value for their
- Fabrication Process: Grinding, Machining, Specialty / Other
- Application / Industries Served: Electronics / RF-Microwave, Optical Components, Structural Components, Other
- Materials: Alumina (Al2O3), Glass Ceramic, Metal Boride (TiB2, ZrB2), Mullite (Al2O3-Si02), Nitride (AlN, BN), Porcelain, Sapphire, SiAlON (Al2O3-Si3N4), Silicate / Fused Silica,
- Composite: Yes
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Reaction of Steam and Methane Over Novel YSZ -LaB6 Composites and Nickel-YSZ Cermets (.pdf)
/. µ. m. 2. H. p. 2. 0.05. p. 1st ZrB2. COMP 2. s. u. 2nd LaB6. r. a. t. e. C. 0.5. 1st ZrB2. COMP 3. 2nd ZrO2. CO. 0.0. 0.00. 4 ramp rate 10 oC min-1. pH O = 0.8%. 10. -. 2. 2.0. 2. -. 2. pCH = 0.8%. ramp rate 10oC min-1. m. 4. m. -. 1. pH O = 0.8 kPa. F = 40 ml (STP) min-1. 2. -. 1. pCH = 0.8 kPa
Processing of HDDR Permanent Magnet Powder
. It was found that zirconium additions had a marked influence on the as-cast microstructures with a general refinement of the grain size and evidence of a zirconium-rich phase (probably ZrB2) at the grain boundaries. The magnetic property measurements of fully dense, isotropic HDDR hot pressed
More Information on: Zrb2 Top
Boron Rich Solids
Electron Structure, Transport, and Superconducting Properties of ZrB12, ZrB2 , YB6 and MgB2..................................................................
Advanced Structural Ceramics
Processing and Properties of TiB2 and ZrB2 with Sinter-Additives 14.1 14.2 14.3 Introduction...
Production of Advanced Materials by Methods of Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis
...found to exist in the Zr–B system: ZrB (10.60 % of B), ZrB2 (19.18 %...
Molecular-beam epitaxy of III-N on novel ZrB2 substrates
Molecular-beam epitaxy of III-N on novel ZrB2 substrates .
Ultra high temperature ceramics for hypersonic vehicle applications.
HfB2 and ZrB2 are of interest for thermal protection materials because of favorable thermal stability, mechanical properties...
Effect of hot pressing time and temperature on the microstructure and mechanical properties of ZrB2 –SiC
Effect of hot pressing time and temperature on the microstructure and mechanical properties of ZrB2 –SiC .
Comparative study of the electronic structure, phonon spectra and
electron-phonon interaction of ZrB2 and TiB2
Comparative study of the electronic structure, phonon spectra and electron-phonon interaction of ZrB2 and TiB2 .
Handbook of Ceramic Composites
Of the transition metal diborides, hafnium diboride (HfB2) and zirconium diboride ( ZrB2 ) were identified as the most...
Introduction Ultra-high-temperature ceramics, composites and cermets, ZrB2 /ZrC1–x and ZrB2/B4C have attracted significant attention because...
Toward Oxidation-Resistant ZrB2 -SiC Ultra High Temperature Ceramics
Toward Oxidation-Resistant ZrB2 -SiC Ultra High Temperature Ceramics .
Beneficial effects of an ultra-fine α-SiC incorporation on the sinterability and mechanical properties of ZrB2
Beneficial effects of an ultra-fine α-SiC incorporation on the sinterability and mechanical properties of ZrB2 .
Low-Temperature Processing of ZrB2 -ZrC Composites by Reactive Hot Pressing
Low-Temperature Processing of ZrB2 -ZrC Composites by Reactive Hot Pressing .
Use of zirconium diboride-copper as an electrode in plasma applications
Hence, the discovery of a high spark-resistive tool, ZrB2 -Cu, is of interest.
New route to process uni-directional carbon fiber reinforced (SiC + ZrB2 ) matrix mini-composites
New route to process uni-directional carbon fiber reinforced (SiC + ZrB2 ) matrix mini-composites .