Supplier: Insaco, Inc.
Description: Custom Ti diboride parts or wear components machined to your specifications
- Specialty Ceramic Type: Metal Boride (ZrB2, TiB2)
- Shape / Form: Fabricated / Custom Shape, Plate / Board (e.g., Fiberboard), Wafer / Substrate, Tube Stock, Specialty / Other
- Hollow Stock / Shape: Yes
- Max Use / Curie Temperature: 1904 F
Supplier: Aremco Products, Inc.
Description: Aremco offers a wide range of high purity metals and ceramics that are applicable to scientists and engineers involved in basic research and applied product development.
- Specialty Ceramic Type: Aluminum Nitride, Boron Carbide, Boron Nitride, Ceria / Cerium Oxide, Graphite, Hafnia / Hafnium Oxide, Magnesia / Magnesite, Metal Boride (ZrB2, TiB2), Silicon Carbide, Silicon Nitride, Titania / Titanate, Tungsten Carbide (WC), Zirconia
- Shape / Form: Powder / Aggregate (Grain / Grog)
- Applications: Ceramics / Glass Manufacturing, Chemical / Materials Processing, Corrosion Protection, Electrical / HV Parts, Electronics / RF-Microwave, Foundry / Metal Processing, Wear Parts / Tooling
Supplier: Insaco, Inc.
Description: Since 1947 Insaco® has been a precision machining and polishing fabricator of parts from all technical ceramics, sapphire, glass and quartz. We machine these materials to very precise tolerances (many times measured in millionths of an inch) for dimension, flatness, wedge and roundness or
- Fabrication Process: Grinding, Machining
- Application / Industries Served: Chemical Processing, Electronics / RF-Microwave, Optical Components, Structural Components, Wear Parts / Tooling, Other
- Materials: Alumina (Al2O3), Glass Ceramic, Metal Boride (TiB2, ZrB2), Metal Carbide / Hard Metal (WC, TiC), Nitride (AlN, BN), Porcelain, Sapphire, Silicate / Fused Silica, Silicon Carbide (SiC), Silicon Nitride (Si3N4), Zirconia
- Services: Bonding / Assembly, Design Assistance, Material Selection
Supplier: Materion Corporation
Description: Chromium Boride, CrB2 Lanthanum Boride, LaB6 Molybdenum Boride,Mo2B5 Niobium Boride, NbB2 Tantalum Boride, TaB2 Titanium Boride, TiB2 Tungsten Boride, W2B Vanadium Boride, VB2 Zirconium Boride, ZrB2
- Type: CVD / Chemical Precursor
- Materials Processed: Boride (ZrB2, TiB2)
Supplier: Bullen Ultrasonics, Inc.
Description: Bullen offers custom, precision ceramic machining and finishing of tight tolerance components to a broad range of high technology markets. We employ a wide range of ceramic machining methods and specialize in working with clients to arrive at solution options that offer the best value for their
- Fabrication Process: Grinding, Machining, Specialty / Other
- Application / Industries Served: Electronics / RF-Microwave, Optical Components, Structural Components, Other
- Materials: Alumina (Al2O3), Glass Ceramic, Metal Boride (TiB2, ZrB2), Mullite (Al2O3-Si02), Nitride (AlN, BN), Porcelain, Sapphire, SiAlON (Al2O3-Si3N4), Silicate / Fused Silica,
- Composite: Yes
Find Suppliers by Category Top
More Information Top
Boron Rich Solids
Electron Structure, Transport, and Superconducting Properties of ZrB12, ZrB2 , YB6 and MgB2..................................................................
Refractory Diborides of Zirconium and Hafnium
...synthesis, densifica- tion, microstructure, mechanical properties, and oxidation be- havior of zirconium diboride ( ZrB2 ) and hafnium diboride...
Synthesis and consolidation of zirconium diboride: review
Densification of ZrB2 is extremely difficult due to its refractory nature.
Mechanical, tribological and thermal properties of hot pressed ZrB2–SiC composite with SiC of different morphology
Mechanical, tribological and thermal properties of hot pressed ZrB2 –SiC composite with SiC of different morphology .
High�?Temperature Chemistry and Oxidation of ZrB 2 Ceramics Containing SiC, Si 3 N 4 , Ta 5 Si 3 , and TaSi 2
High-Temperature Chemistry and Oxidation of ZrB2 Ceramics Containing SiC, Si3N4, Ta5Si3, and TaSi2 .
Thermophysical Properties of Laser�?Sintered Zr–ZrB 2 Cermets
Thermophysical Properties of Laser-Sintered Zr– ZrB2 Cermets .
Microstructure and A nisotropic P roperties of T extured Z r B 2 and Z r B 2 – M o S i 2 C eramics P repared by S trong M agnetic F ield A lignment
Microstructure and Anisotropic Properties of Textured ZrB2 and ZrB2–MoSi2 Ceramics Prepared by Strong Magnetic Field Alignment .
Thermophysical Properties of ZrB 2 and ZrB 2 –SiC Ceramics
Thermophysical Properties of ZrB2 and ZrB2–SiC Ceramics .
Oxidation of Zirconium Diboride with Tungsten Carbide Additions
The oxidation resistance of zirconium diboride ( ZrB2 ) ceramics with tungsten carbide (WC) additions was studied.
Chemical Reactions, Anisotropic Grain Growth and Sintering Mechanisms of Self�?Reinforced ZrB 2 –SiC Doped with WC
Chemical Reactions, Anisotropic Grain Growth and Sintering Mechanisms of Self-Reinforced ZrB2 –SiC Doped with WC .
TEM Study of the High�?Temperature Oxidation Behavior of Hot�?Pressed ZrB 2 – SiC Composites
TEM Study of the High-Temperature Oxidation Behavior of Hot-Pressed ZrB2 –SiC Composites .
Pressureless sintering of ZrB2–SiC composite laminates using boron and carbon as sintering aids
Pressureless sintering of ZrB2 –SiC composite laminates using boron and carbon as sintering aids .
Advanced Structural Ceramics
Processing and Properties of TiB2 and ZrB2 with Sinter-Additives 14.1 14.2 14.3 Introduction...
Production of Advanced Materials by Methods of Self-Propagating High-Temperature Synthesis
...found to exist in the Zr–B system: ZrB (10.60 % of B), ZrB2 (19.18 %...
Molecular-beam epitaxy of III-N on novel ZrB2 substrates
Molecular-beam epitaxy of III-N on novel ZrB2 substrates .