Supplier: CeramTec North America
Description: Silicon carbide Silicon carbides are extremely light, yet almost matching diamond in their hardness and temperature resistance. Silicon carbide evolves from coke and quartz sand at temperatures between 1600 and 2500° Celsius. Although this calls for high energy input in production, it also
Supplier: Materion Corporation
Description: Chromium Boride, CrB2 Lanthanum Boride, LaB6 Molybdenum Boride,Mo2B5 Niobium Boride, NbB2 Tantalum Boride, TaB2 Titanium Boride, TiB2 Tungsten Boride, W2B Vanadium Boride, VB2 Zirconium Boride, ZrB2
- Type: CVD / Chemical Precursor
- Materials Processed: Boride (ZrB2, TiB2)
Description: Diboride (MgB2) Molybdenum Borides (MoB, MoB2) Niobium Borides (NbB, NbB2) Silicon Hexaboride (SiB6) Tantalum Borides (TaB, TaB2) Titanium Diboride (TiB2) Zirconium Diboride (ZrB2)
Supplier: Insaco, Inc.
Description: Custom Ti diboride parts or wear components machined to your specifications
- Applications: Electrical / HV Parts, Electronics / RF-Microwave, Refractory / High Temperature Materials, Structural, Wear Parts / Tooling
- Material Type: Metal Boride (ZrB2, TiB2), Specialty Ceramic
- Shape / Form: Wafer / Substrate, Tube Stock, Plate / Board (e.g., Fiberboard), Fabricated / Custom Shape
- Hollow Particle / Shape: Yes
Supplier: Aremco Products, Inc.
Description: Aremco offers a wide range of high purity metals and ceramics that are applicable to scientists and engineers involved in basic research and applied product development.
- Aluminum Oxide / Aluminate Type: Alumina / Aluminum Oxide
- Shape / Form: Powder / Aggregate (Grain / Grog)
- Applications: Wear Parts / Tooling, Ceramics / Glass Manufacturing, Chemical / Materials Processing, Corrosion Protection, Electrical / HV Parts, Electronics / RF-Microwave, Foundry / Metal Processing
- Specialty Ceramic Type: Aluminum Nitride, Boron Carbide, Boron Nitride, Ceria / Cerium Oxide, Graphite, Hafnia / Hafnium Oxide, Magnesia / Magnesite, Metal Boride (ZrB2, TiB2), Silicon Carbide, Silicon Nitride, Titania / Titanate, Tungsten Carbide (WC), Zirconia
Supplier: Bullen Ultrasonics, Inc.
Description: Bullen offers custom, precision ceramic machining and finishing of tight tolerance components to a broad range of high technology markets. We employ a wide range of ceramic machining methods and specialize in working with clients to arrive at solution options that offer the best value for their
- Fabrication Process: Grinding, Machining, Specialty / Other
- Application / Industries Served: Electronics / RF-Microwave, Optical Components, Structural Components, Other
- Materials: Alumina (Al2O3), Glass Ceramic, Metal Boride (TiB2, ZrB2), Mullite (Al2O3-Si02), Nitride (AlN, BN), Porcelain, Sapphire, SiAlON (Al2O3-Si3N4), Silicate / Fused Silica,
- Composite: Yes
Supplier: Insaco, Inc.
Description: Since 1947 Insaco® has been a precision machining and polishing fabricator of parts from all technical ceramics, sapphire, glass and quartz. We machine these materials to very precise tolerances (many times measured in millionths of an inch) for dimension, flatness, wedge and roundness or
- Fabrication Process: Grinding, Machining
- Application / Industries Served: Chemical Processing, Electronics / RF-Microwave, Optical Components, Structural Components, Wear Parts / Tooling, Other
- Materials: Alumina (Al2O3), Glass Ceramic, Metal Boride (TiB2, ZrB2), Metal Carbide / Hard Metal (WC, TiC), Nitride (AlN, BN), Porcelain, Sapphire, Silicate / Fused Silica, Silicon Carbide (SiC), Silicon Nitride (Si3N4), Zirconia
- Services: Bonding / Assembly, Design Assistance, Material Selection
Find Suppliers by Category Top
Conduct Research Top
Reaction of Steam and Methane Over Novel YSZ -LaB6 Composites and Nickel-YSZ Cermets (.pdf)
/. µ. m. 2. H. p. 2. 0.05. p. 1st ZrB2. COMP 2. s. u. 2nd LaB6. r. a. t. e. C. 0.5. 1st ZrB2. COMP 3. 2nd ZrO2. CO. 0.0. 0.00. 4 ramp rate 10 oC min-1. pH O = 0.8%. 10. -. 2. 2.0. 2. -. 2. pCH = 0.8%. ramp rate 10oC min-1. m. 4. m. -. 1. pH O = 0.8 kPa. F = 40 ml (STP) min-1. 2. -. 1. pCH = 0.8 kPa. H
Processing of HDDR Permanent Magnet Powder
. It was found that zirconium additions had a marked influence on the as-cast microstructures with a general refinement of the grain size and evidence of a zirconium-rich phase (probably ZrB2) at the grain boundaries. The magnetic property measurements of fully dense, isotropic HDDR hot pressed magnets
Engineering Web Search: Zrb2 Top
ZRB2 (ZRB2-Al2O3) Sputtering Targets - Huizhou Tian Yi Rare...
Home > Buy Now > Ceramics > ZRB2 (ZRB2-Al2O3) Sputtering Targets
Zirconium diboride - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
ZrB2 Identifiers CAS number 12045-64-6 Y ZrB2 Molar mass 112.85 g/mol Appearance
Nano Zirconium Diboride (ZrB2),View nanometer powder,KAIER...
Home Products Building Materials Nano Zirconium Diboride (ZrB2) Nano Zirconium Diboride (ZrB2) Language Option
Elevated Temperature Thermal Properties of ZrB2 with Carbon...
Elevated Temperature Thermal Properties of ZrB2 with Carbon Additions
MSE Ph.D. Defense - Gregg Van Laningham | School of Materials...
and Spectral Emittance of Fully Dense ZrB2 with SiC and TaB2 Additives Summary: Zirconium diboride (ZrB2) is a ceramic material possessing ultra-high
Pressureless sintering and oxidation resistance of zrb2 based...
Pressureless sintering and oxidation resistance of zrb2 based ceramic composites
:: ISTEC :: Pagina in aggiornamento #
· HOME :: Attività > Ricerca > Materiali innovativi > Ceramici strutturali >Ceramici per altissime temperature >ZrB2-SiC-Si3N4
Computational Design of ZrO2-SiO2 Coatings for Oxidation of...
Computational Design of ZrO2-SiO2 Coatings for Oxidation of ZrB2/ZrC Composites Containing ZrSix Intermetallics at 1700 degrees C
Synthesis, Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of ZrB2...
Synthesis, Microstructure and Mechanical Properties of ZrB2 Ceramic Prepared by Mechanical Alloying and Spark Plasma Sintering
Zirkondiborid (ZrB2) von ESK
Zirkondiborid (ZrB2) Additive, Pulver, K?rnungen ZIRKONDIBORID (ZrB2) ADDITIVE, PULVER, K?RNUNGEN