We have used clarifiers (No screens)
(1) in water treatment systems for the fruit beverage industry
(2) in the post treatment of partially purified activated sludge sewage treatment plant effluent.
(3) Lamella type clarifiers in advanced treatment of chemical plant effluent.
~Engineering, Consulting, Caracas, Venezuela
In clarification of water & effluent. Screens generally at the entry points. In pulp & paper industry Pressure screens, vibratory screens are commonly used. (were part of our operational requirement)
~Technical Support/Services, Chandigarh, India
I have operated and maintained both clarifiers and screens in a mineral milling operation and also in various other plants.
~Technical Support/Services, Alvarado, TX
1. clarifiers - we use for primary and secondary treatment of sewage
2. screen - both coarse and fine screens. we installed at the pre-treatment stage to remove plastics , stones etc
~Ricardo C, Process Engineer, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
Effluent Treatment (to reduce turbidity); Screening for water cleaning (wood fibre separation from); Palm Oil clarification.
~Engineering, Consulting, SAO JOSE DOS CAMPOS, Brazil
I designed a swirl separator tank to separate copper solids (100 microns up) from emulsion. flow rate 70 m3/h.
~Ittidate Rujiwasin, Plant Engineering Manager, Bangkok, Thailand
Secondary clarification for WWTP, Water Treatment Facility.
~Technical Support/Services, Barre, VT
Settling sludge, fine sediments, algae from HRP
~John N, Research & Development, Hamilton, New Zealand
Suspended matter removal from wastewater.
~Process Engineer, Rivière-du-Loup, Canada
Paper mill water clarifier.
~Arnaldo R, Production Engineer, Lima, Peru
Grinded Plastics Grains
~Joseph G, Engineering Consultant, Tel Aviv, Israel
Waste water treatment.
~Other, Montague, MA
Water treatment plant
~Engineering, Process/Production, Davenport, IA
~Jay C, Marketing/Sales, Walkerton, Canada
Raw water clarifying
~Marketing/Sales, Sao Paulo, Brazil
Waste water plants
~Marketing/Sales, Mexicali, Mexico