Compressor repair services repair and rebuild used compressors and systems such as air compressors, gas compressors, refrigeration compressors, and air conditioning compressors.
Types of Compressor Repair Services
Compressor repair services differ in terms of areas of specialization.
- Air compressor repair services specialize in the repair of air compressors, mechanical devices that receive air at atmospheric pressure and deliver air at higher pressures.
- Gas compressor repair services specialize in the rebuild and repair of gas compressors, machines that increase the pressure of a gas by reducing its volume.
- Refrigeration compressor repair services can repair special compressors that are used for heat pumping and refrigeration. Typically, these refrigeration compressors or refrigerant compressors are large mechanical devices which transform low-pressure gases into high-pressure and high-temperature gases.
- Air conditioning compressor repair services specialize in the maintenance of compressors for AC units which transform a low-pressure working fluid to a high-pressure and high-temperature fluid.
Services for other types of specialized compressors may also be available.
Compressor repair services may perform sonic leak detection surveys, efficiency audits, or overhauls and rebuilds. They may also provide warranty service, predictive maintenance, and preventative maintenance.
- Sonic leak detection surveys use non-invasive sonic amplification equipment to filter out sounds except for those associated with leaks.
- Efficiency audits are performed on a periodic basis to review the performance of air compressors, gas compressors, refrigeration compressors, and air conditioning compressors.
- Product overhauls involve rebuilds as well as adjustments and repairs.
- Warranty services provide service assurances regarding compressor performance after a repair or rebuild.
- Predictive maintenance and preventive maintenance are repair services performance in advance of compressor malfunction or failure. These check-ups can increase cost savings and eliminate downtime.
Read user Insights about Compressor Repair Services