Select a category to Learn More:
- Computers, All Types - programmable electronic devices that accept data, execute prerecorded instructions, perform mathematical and logical operations, and output results.
- Medical Software - used in hospitals, clinics, and related facilities. This category includes software used to control and monitor medical devices, and software used for medical practice management and patient billing.
- Manufacturing Support Software - used in shop floor, process, tool and maintenance management.
- Human Machine Interface (HMI) Software - enables operators to manage industrial and process control machinery via a computer-based graphical user interface (GUI).
- Human Machine Interfaces (Operator Interface Terminals) - operator interface terminals with which users interact in order to control other devices.