Select a category to Learn More:
- Energy Production, Mining and Exploration Services - Energy production, mines and exploration services specialize in electrical power generation, oil and gas exploration and extraction, fuel refining and other utility-related services.
- Geophones - Geophones are small, vibration sensing instruments that are used to measure movement of the earth, machines, mines, and other applications.
- Gas Sensors - Gas sensors interact with a gas to initiate the measurement of its concentration. The sensor then provides output to an instrument to display the measurements.
- Gas Pressure Regulators - Gas pressure regulators reduce the pressure of a gas, as it passes through a cylinder or process line, to another piece of equipment. Regulators are not flow control devices. They are used to control delivery pressure only.
- Oil Sensors and Analyzers - Oil sensors and oil analyzers are used in automotive or industrial machinery applications to sense oil levels, and check for contamination, and particulates, viscosity and/or temperature.