Select a category to Learn More:
- EMI Filters and RFI Filters - purify signals by attenuating the high-frequency RFI (typically 150kHz and up) and passing the low frequency EMI.
- Signal Filters - block or decrease (attenuate) unwanted frequencies or signal wave characteristics.
- Circuit Protection Devices -Circuit protection devices are used to protect electronic components from unwanted transients such as current and voltage surges, electrostatic discharge (ESD), lightning, spikes, and other signals that can imperil the operation or damage the component.
- Electromagnets - Electromagnets use electric current to generate a magnetic field which can be turned on or off as needed. They are made from a softer iron which quickly dissipates the induced magnetism after the current is switched off.
- Computers, All Type - Computers are programmable electronic devices that accept data, execute prerecorded instructions, perform mathematical and logical operations, and output results.
- Electromechanical Relays - Electromechanical relays complete or interrupt a circuit by physically moving electrical contacts into contact with each other.