Select a category to Learn More:
- Optical Lenses - are transparent components made from optical-quality materials and curved to converge or diverge transmitted rays from an object. These rays then form a real or virtual image of the object.
- Optical Coating Services - design optical coatings and apply them to crystal, fiber, glass, metal, or polymer substrates to produce optical components.
- CCD Image Sensors - electronic devices that are capable of transforming a light pattern (image) into an electric charge pattern (an electronic image).
- CMOS Image Sensors (CMOS) - operate at lower voltages than CCDs, reducing power consumption for portable applications.
- Imaging Workstations - vision systems used for metrology or image analysis in laboratory and cleanroom settings.