Select a category to Learn More:
- Fiber Optic Cables - composed of one or more transparent optical fibers enclosed in protective coverings and strength members. Fiber optic cables are used to transmit "light" data.
- Fiber Optic Transceivers - include both a transmitter and a receiver in the same component.
- Fiber Optic Connectors - used to align and join two or more fibers together to provide a means for attaching to, or decoupling from, a transmitter, receiver, or other fiber optic device.
- Fiber Optic Amplifiers - re-amplify an attenuated signal without converting the signal into electrical form.
- Fiber Optic Test Equipment - used to detect the signal loss/change through a fiber optic cable.