Select a category to Learn More:
- Quality Assurance, Inspection, and Compliance Software - used for the verification and inspection of products and processes. It is used in compliance monitoring and may be involved in product or system certification.
- Data Acquisition, SCADA, and Analysis Software - designed to collect, record, store, present, and analyze data collected from sensors and other digital devices.
- Simulation Software - used to mimic a process or a system (e.g., electrical, optical, or mechanical) for the purposes of testing or calibration.
- Statistical Analysis Software - analyzes data to make predictions using statistical methods.
- Calibration Management Software - used to generate documentation of calibration results, calibration certificates, and reports. It also provides lookups of calibration procedures and database functions.