From Organisations and the Business Environment, Second edition
- Chapter 21: Organisation Structure
- Chapter 22: Organisation Culture: Leadership, Power and Control
- Chapter 23: Change in Organisations
- Chapter 24: Quality Management and Operational Philosophies
- Chapter 25: Corporate Governance and Business Ethics
- Chapter 26: Operations Management and Manufacturing
- Chapter 27: Human Resource Management: Employee Relations and People Issues
- Chapter 28: Marketing and Business Products
- Chapter 29: Corporate Finance and Accounting
Products & Services
Topics of Interest
Learning objectives After studying this chapter, students should be able to describe: what is meant by organisation structure; management issues in organisation structure; the main factors that...
Chapter List Chapter 20 Climate Change Air Pollution Risk Chapter 21 UK Corporate Governance: Reforms in the Wake of Corporate Failures and the Enron Case Study Chapter 22 Legal Risk Management in...
Chapter List Introduction Chapter 25: Competition and Competitive Advantage Chapter 26: Quality Chapter 27: Ethics and Social Responsibility Chapter 28: Marketing Research and Relationship...
CHAPTER LIST Chapter 14: The 3MS Metric Profile Chapter 15: Project Management Context Chapter 16: Management Oversight Chapter 17: Project Integration Management Chapter 18: Project Scope...
Chapter List Chapter 21: Trends in the Accommodation Sector An Introduction Chapter 22: Organisation Culture as a Method of Shaping and Planning Behaviour in a Hospitality Organisation Chapter 23:...