From Value-Based Metrics for Improving Results: An Enterprise Project Management Toolkit
- Chapter 14: The 3MS Metric Profile
- Chapter 15: Project Management Context
- Chapter 16: Management Oversight
- Chapter 17: Project Integration Management
- Chapter 18: Project Scope Management
- Chapter 19: Project Time Management
- Chapter 20: Project Cost Management
- Chapter 21: Project Quality Management
- Chapter 22: Project Human Resource Management
- Chapter 23: Project Communications Management
- Chapter 24: Project Risk Management
- Chapter 25: Project Procurement Management
- Chapter 26: Project Fraud Management
- Chapter 27: Project Management Office Management
Products & Services
Topics of Interest
OVERVIEW In the following chapters, a great deal of detail is provided that maps to the third edition of the Project Management Institute's A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK...
10.3 Temperature Measuring Devices The methods of measuring temperature can be categorized as follows: Expansion of materials; Electrical resistance change; Thermistors;...
Magnetic Bearings ( see Bearings) Measurement [*] ( see also Condition Monitoring; Control Systems) Temperature Measurement Measurement of temperature is generally considered to be one of...
Many physical properties change with temperature, such as the volume of a liquid, the length of a metal rod, the electrical resistance of a wire, the pressure of a gas kept at constant volume, and...
Introduction Popular devices for humidity measurement include the hygrometer, a device which measures only relative humidity; thermohygrometer, a device which measures both temperature and humidity;...