From Hydrothermal Reactions and Techniques: The Proceedings of the Seventh International Symposium on Hydrothermal Reactions
- Synthesis and Particle Morphology Control of BaTiO3 and TiO2 by Hydrothermal Soft Chemical Process
- Hydrothermal Growth and Luminescence of Indium Doped Calcite Crystals
- Hydrothermal Synthesis of Bi4Si3O12 and Bi4Ge3O12 Crystals
- Heat Field Rotation Method as a New Approach for Hydrothermal Crystal Growth
- The Synthesis of CaTiO3 Film on Titanium Substrate by Electrochemical Hydrothermal Method
- Hydrothermal and Hydrothermal-Electrochemical Growth of Complex Oxide Thin Films Relevant to Microelectronics
- Colloids, Helices, and Films of MB/HB-MNOX Biocomposites
- Hydrothermal Synthesis of Mono-Dispersed Superfine Quartz Powders and the Effect on its Morphology
- Hydrothermal Synthesis of Titanate Nanowires
- Hydrothermal Formation of Dispersive Mg(OH)2 Particles in NaOH Solution
- Rare Earth Doped Nanocrystalline Titanium Dioxide: Preparation, Phase Transformation and Photocatalytic Properties
- Direct Synthesis of Self-Assembled InP and GaP Nanocrystals
- Ordered Bismuth Nanohole Arrays Made by a One-Step Replication of Anodic Aluminum Oxide Via a Solvothermal Method
- Hydrothermal Synthesis of Lithium Vanadium Oxide Nanorods as Cathode Materials for Rechargeable Lithium Batteries
Department of Advanced Materials Science, Faculty of Engineering, Kagawa University, 2217-20
Hayashi-cho, Takamatsu-shi, 761-0396 Japan.
MANABU HIRASAWA, KOJI KAJIYOSHI AND KAZUMICHI YANAGISAWA
Research Laboratory of Hydrothermal Chemistry, Faculty of Science, Kochi University,
Akebono-cho, Kochi-shi, 780-8520 Japan
BaTiO 3 particles with book-like, spherical and silkworm-like morphology were prepared by using a hydrothermal soft chemical process in the presence of a cationic surfactant. Two types of layered titanates of H 1.07Ti 1.73O 4 with a plate-like particle morphology and H 2Ti 4O 9 with fibrous morphology were used...
Products & Services
Topics of Interest
Chapter List Hydrothermal Syntheses and Structural Diversity of a Family of Inorganic-Organic Hybrid Vanadium Selenites Towards Understanding of the Formation of Open-Framework Solids: The...
Chapter List Direct Hydrothermal Synthesis of Multi-Component Oxides by High Temperature Mixing Method Studies on the Transformation from an Intermediate Aluminophosphate Phase to Three-Dimensional...
Bonnie L. Gersten ARL, ATTN: AMSRL-WM-MD, Building 4600, APG, MD 21005 5069 9.1 Introduction In this chapter a general description of the hydrothermal process and ferroelectric materials will be...
Chapter List Characterization of High Pressure and Temperature Dry Steam and its Applications Direct Fabrication of Patterned Ceramic Films by Soft Solution Processing Without Post-Firing...
Malgorzata M. Lencka  and Richard E. Riman  8.1 Introduction In this chapter, we will focus on the hydrothermal synthesis of smart ceramic materials with a perovskite-type structure. Perovskite...