From TOC Systems, Inc.
Standard Methods (Ref. 1) has a procedure using nomographs for estimating CO2 concentrations (Method 4500-CO2 B) based on total alkalinity titrations. The method presented here reverses that process by computing alkalinity based on TIC measurements using infrared technology. These two methods are demonstrated to be compatible, which is not surprising since they use the same stoiciometric relationships.
* Total Inorganic Carbon, mgC/l
* Water Temperature, °C (Manual or Automatic)
* Manual Input of Nominal Temperature Value
* Automatic Input by Temperature Sensor
* Water pH
* Total Dissolved Solids, mg/l (Manual or Automatic)
* Manual Input of Nominal TDS value
* Automatic Ionic Strength Estimate by Conductivity Measurement
* Total Alkalinity, mg/l as CaCO3
* Hydroxide Alkalinity, mg/l as CaCO3
* Carbonate Alkalinity, mg/l as CaCO3
* Bicarbonate Alkalinity, mg/l as CaCO3
* Free Carbon Dioxide, mg/l as CO2
Products & Services
Topics of Interest
Chapter List Chapter 2: An Introduction to Ethernet and IEEE 802.3 Chapter 3: Basic Overview Chapter 4: Media Access Control Chapter 5: PLS and AUI Chapter 6: 10Mbps MAUs Chapter 7: 10Base-F...
Overview Within the Ethernet/IEEE 802.3 standards, there exist several variants based upon Fiber Optic media. We have already briefly touched upon the most common forms of the 10Mbps fiber optic...
All of CompTIA s published objectives for the Network+ Exam N10-003 are covered in this book. To help you easily find the sections that directly support particular objectives, we ve listed all of the...
AN1120 Ethernet Theory of Operation However, with ubiquitous deployment, internet Author: M. Simmons connectivity, high data rates and limitless range Microchip Technology Inc. expansibility, Ethernet...
Point-to-Point Copper Objectives The earliest Call-for-Interest presentations on Ethernet in the Last Mile (such as the one by Howard Frazier , later to become Chair of the EFM Task Force),...