From Positech Corporation
Handling Description: The machine cycle consists of picking the rolls from a slitter with the core horizontal and transferring them to a pallet. The rolls will be either positioned horizontally or pitched 90??for vertical core positioning.
Problem: The vertical up and down dimensions of the manipulator tooling are critical due to the large variation in roll heights and part orientations. The tooling must prevent the rolls from telescoping when pitched down.
* 40 - 200 lb. payload
* 30 second cycle time
* Prevent 4" - 32" O.D. rolls from telescoping
* 3" and 6" core size handling capability (customer spec. of 1 minute adjustment time)
* Roll heights vary from 2" - 60": vertical and horizontal positioning is critical
* Tool is out of reach when in the full up position
* Model SAM P-112
* Pneumatic machine allows simultaneous multifunction capabilities
* Anti-telescoping O.D. gripper with adjustable pad for various O.D.'s
* Expanding mandrel 3" poke tool with a 6" slide on
Topics of Interest
LAN See Local Area Network. LCR See Least Cost Routing. Least Cost Routing (LCR) Also called Automatic Route Selection (ARS). A way that your phone system automatically chooses the...
N-P NACD See: Network Automatic Call Distribution Network Automatic Call Distribution (NACD) NACD is a is a call processing system that routes (distributes) incoming telephone calls to...
CABS Carrier Access Billing System CAC Call Admission Control CAC Card Authorization Center CAC Carrier Access Code CAC Connection Admission Control CAC Customer...
13.1 INTRODUCTION This chapter reviews a routing protocol for an IPv6 Internet. It is rooted in both the protocols and algorithms that are extensively used in the IPv4 Internet. This specification...
ROUTING Routing and switching mean different things to different people. For example, both terms apply to switching and transmission facilities. Routing in the circuit switched or voice services...