M8447 Network Switch allows the capability of sharing a single device among 2 other devices for each of its 6 channels with both RJ45 and MIL-STD-1553B port connectors!
- Channels 1 & 2: RJ45's with all pins switched.
- Channels 3 through 6: MIL-STD-1553B Concentric Twinaxial connectors with both center conductors switched.
Eight independent RJ45 A/B Switches in a slim 1U high rackmount package!
- All 8 pins of RJ45 are switched.
- Switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All switched signals are passed via latching copper contact relays that maintain position & continuity even in the event of power loss.
The Model 8462 Network Switch is comprised of nine individually controlled, manually operated, DB15 Connect/Disconnect switches.
♦ High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
♦ Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
♦ No external power required.
♦ Lifetime guarantee against... (read more)
CellMite® Model 4329 Wireless Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioner
** Ideally suited for in-situ transducer conditioning and distributed process measurements! **
M4329 connects to standard strain gage, load cell, extensometer, or pressure transducer.
M4329M Master connectes to a PC with RS232-USB.
Wireless network with up to 8 CellMites®.
Wi (read more)
QuickSwitch® Model 4292 is a Single Channel Fiber Optic LC Duplex Network Switch with ABCD and Off-Line positions and RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control.
- MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates.
Model 8982 RS232/DB25 7-1 Broadcast Sharing Unit with Cascade Port
- Permits RS232 data broadcast from a device connected to the COMMON port among 7 devices connected to Ports 1-7 simultaneously.
- Polls Port 1-7 devices for data. Based on the content of the data sent from the Common Port device, the appropriate connected device responds.
Automatic Channel Sequencing Allows 4 Data Channels to Access One Port!
- Devices connected to A, B, C, and D contend for connection to the common port.
- DB9 RS232 Serial Data Ports
- Front panel control allows disabling of any erroneous streaming data channel.
Model 7249-ESL is both an RJ45 A/B Switch and an RS530 Switch!
- 2 Independent Switch Channels in a Low Profile, 19-inch 1U Rack Unit
- One Channel shares a single DB25 interface device among two others with 3-Positions, Secure/Non-Secure and Cutoff.
- Channel 2 shares a single RJ45 device among two other with A/B and Cutoff positions.
Model 4507 is a Rackmount Configuration USB Type-A A/B/C Switch with Remote control.
- Switch between three USB devices without having to disconnect cables
- Share a USB device between 3 PC's
- Perfect to connect a computer to multiple USB devices
QuickSwitch® Model 6273 ST Duplex Fiber Optic A/B Switch w/Remote Serial Control
- Access either of 2 separate Fiber Optic networks.
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Gigabit data rate
- Mirror technology!
- Remotely monitor status & control switch or pushbutton control.
Model 7277 DB9 A/B Switch with Contact Control Remote Port, 1U Rackmount
- Connects a device between 2 other devices or networks.
- DB9 Remote Control port provides access to switch remotely via dry contact open/close logic.
- Pushbutton control can be locked out remotely through contact closure.
Model 7810 8-to-1 HD-15 Switch, 10BaseT/100BaseTX LAN Access
- IP Addressable!
- Share a single port HD-15 interface device among 8 other devices.
- Point & Click! Monitor switch status, control functions, lock/unlock front-panel access and configure the LAN Access port.
Model 4184 SC Duplex A/B Switch Box Provides Secure Fiber Optic Link Backup!
- Connects a workstation or device between 2 other devices or networks.
- RS-232 serial security enhanced Supervisory Remote Port included.
- Internal circuitry insures isolation between the A & B devices/networks.
Model 4338-200 CellMite LVDT AC Excitation Dual-Channel Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioner
- Connects to 2 AC LVDT (Linear Variable Differential Transformer) transducers and simultaneously generates a serial output for connection to a PC and a +/-10V analog output.
- Operate with a computer or set up with a computer and use as a standalone.
The Model 7369 is a 2-Channel DB9 A/B Switch with RS232, Telnet and GUI that shares a single port interface among two other devices for each channel.
- Remote Control access using Ethernet 10/100Base-T and either Telnet or GUI
- Local control via Pushbuttons
The Model 4331-200 CellMite® LVDT embedded digital signal conditioner board connects directly to two standard AC LVDT (Linear Variable Differential Transformer) transducers and simultaneously generates a serial output for connection to a PC and a +/- 10V analog output. (read more)
- Model 8275 RJ45 Switch is designed to accommodate secure fastening to a flat surface with its four mounting holes (6-32 threaded) on the chassis bottom.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 networks, up to Cat5e.
- Manually operated switch, no power required.
Model 7125 DB9 A/B Automatic Fallback Switch, with Contact Closure Remote Port
♦ Allows quick connection to any one of two DB9 interface devices from one COMMON DB9 interface device.
♦ Automatic fallback based on loss of data on port "A" (PRIMARY GPS).
♦ Data activity "Watch Dog" switch keeps data flowing. (read more)