Electro Standards Laboratories has promoted these products/services:
- Each Channel can Share ONE Keyboard, Video, Mouse System with TWO Laptop Docking Stations.
- Mounted in a shock and vibrations resistant enclosure.
The Model 7326 is a 4-Channel DB9 A/B Switch that allows simultaneous switching of all four channels either locally via a front panel pushbutton or remotely via a terminal block remote port that accepts 24Vdc signaling.
The Model 7331 is a Single Channel DB37 A/B Switch that allows the sharing of one DB37 device or network among 2 others.Ideal for sharing DB37 interface devices, or switching to backup!
QuickSwitch 4189 4-Way Fiber Optic Switch Converter with Dual Wavelengths
- Ports 1 & 2: 850nm 10FX ST Duplex multimode fiber optic ports
- Ports 3 & 4: 1300nm 100BaseFX ST Duplex multimode fiber optic ports
The Model 6316 is a single Channel all fiber optic LC Simplex A/B manually operated Switch
- Switch to backup fiber optic data link, quickly and easily!
- Ideal for switching data to multiple displays, billboards, signs.
- Add flexibility to IT platforms and networks.
M800 HSSI (SCSI-2) Interface Breakout Box designed to monitor all signals of the SCSI-2 interface.
- Inserted in series between SCSI interface devices to provide access to & monitoring of all data, timing, and control signals.
- Fifteen one-foot mini patchcords that plug into test points on the box are provided to facilitate access to signals passing t...
Model 4409 is a single channel RJ45 A/B/C Switch with Triple RS232 Remotes that allows the user the capability of sharing a single port interface device connected to the COM port among three other devices.
- (3) RJ45 RS232 Remote Ports can be used simultaneously.
- Also has 3 pushbuttons on front panel to control switch.
Model 7180 Dual Channel BNC 50 Ohm Online/Offline Switch with Contact Closure
- Ideal for switching BNC Connection remotely via internet.
- Outstanding for switching Audio.
Models 4137EU & 4139EU HP Fiber/RS232 Converters with European 2-Pin Power Supplies
♦ Allow connection of HP Fiber Optic Linked Terminals to RS232 Port of Controller.
♦ Convert RS232 Serial Communication Interface to HP Versatile Link plastic core cable.
♦ Data transfer rate up to 120 Kbps (enhanced RS232)
The Model 700 EIA RS-232 Interface Analyzer / Breakout Box has been redesigned. It now features a set of two voltage test points, one plus (+) and one minus (-), allowing the user to synthesize missing control signals.
The Model 6315 is a Single Mode Fiber Optic SC Duplex A/B Switch with RS232 Remote Control and Key Lock functionality for added security.
- 1500 nm Wavelength
- RS232 Serial Remote Control
The CellMite® ProD Model 4349 is now available on our GSA Schedule!
The Model 4349 creates both a low speed monitoring data stream and a high speed transient event data stream that are designed to measure and report both static and pulsed sensor events.
M4407 Remotely Controllable RJ45 A/B Switch with Dual RemoteSwitch via pushbutton or remotely over either or both of two serial remote ports! A device connected to either of the 2 remote ports can send trigger character over an RS232 serial port to change the state of the switch.
M9501 is a 4-Channel A/B Switch with Serial Remote Control that allows Manual Switching at all times, including during power loss.
♦ Independent control of each channel, (3) V.35 channels and (1) DB25 channel
♦ Rotary switch allows manual switching at all times, including during power loss.
PathWay® Model 7372 is a Cat6 RJ45 2-position switch that allows the user the capability of connecting two separate devices via an Online or Offline connection.
♦ Certified for Cat6 Compliance!
♦ Secure Off-Line switch position
♦ Front panel pushbutton control and Contact Closure Remote Control.
The Model 7467 is an 8-Channel RJ45 Cat6 A/B Switch with Contact Closure Remote & Position Feedback.
- Independent Control of Channels
- Certified for Cat 6 Compliance
The Model 9069 allows the user to switch an RJ45 device connected to the Common port among two others connected to A or B ports.Easy Expansion! Add more modules having various switch functions as your system grows.Up to eight of the Model 9069's slide into a standard rackmount cage.- Category 6 Compliant
Model 6766 Four Channel TTL Logic-to-ST Fiber Converter, Desktop
- Converts TTL Logic signals to ST Fiber Optic signals.
- Model 6766 desktop unit has screw terminal strips for easy connection of the copper logic signals.
- Model 6268 provides independent control of each channel, with gang controls.
- Remote Contact Closure control provides dry contact logic to allow the control of the switch position.
- Remote port compatible with Remote Pushbutton Cable Cat. No. 989205.
The Model 8057 is provided as a rotary switch with cabled RJ45's for installation into any custom enclosure.
- Cat5e Compliant
- No power is required for operation.
The Model 9474 is an RJ45 A/B/OFFLINE Keylock Switch with A, B, and COMMON ports deeply recessed inside the unit for added security.
♦ Improves Computer Network efficiency by allowing the sharing of peripherals.
♦ Secure OFFLINE position.
♦ Cat 5e Compliant.
Model 9066 8-Channel RJ45 (2-Pair) 10 Base-T A/B Switch
Enables access to (2) 10 Base-T networks from one computer/workstation. Reroutes data between 2 networks with a pushbutton. Supports 4 pins of the RJ45 interface. Reliable. RoHS Compliant.
The new Model 9080 is an RJ45 A/B/OFFLINE switch that allows the sharing of one RJ45 device among two others or to isolate all ports by switching to the OFFLINE position.
√ Convenient DIN Rail Mounting - Easily integrated as a system component
√ Ideal for use in process control systems!
Model 7355 is a 2-Channel RJ45 A/B/Offline Switch
♦ IP Addressable! Communicate with Switch via Internet Explorer running a PC
♦ Both Local Pushbutton control or Remote Telnet Access and GUI
♦ Cat 5e Performance
The Model 7327 is an 8-Channel A/B switch with Remote Control that allows the sharing of a single device among two other devices, connected to the A and B ports, for each channel.
- Both local and remote access functionality.
- Remote access is achieved via 24 Vdc signaling from the user to the REMOTE terminal block located on rear panel.
M9457 is a unique device comprised of a 2-Channel RJ45 A/B/C, Cat5e Switch and a 1-Channel RJ45 A/B Cat5e Switch.
♦ Manually controlled via two front panel rotary knobs.
♦ Rated for 10/100/1000 networks (Up to Cat5e).
♦ No power required.
Model 7006 Remotely Controllable RJ45 Cat5 A/B/Offline Switch Modules with RS232 Remote Port
- 10/100 Base-T, CAT5 Compliant, Modular Expandable System!
- Absolutely NO data passes through the switch when in OFFLINE position!
- The ulitmate FIREWALL!
QuickSwitch Model 6301 is an LC Duplex A/B Switch that allows access to any one of two LC Duplex fiber optic networks from one computer.
♦ IP Addressable for Critical Network Alternate-Path Switching!
♦ Telnet and GUI Remote Control
♦ MEMS-based Mirror/Prism Switch Technology Supports Gigabit Data Rates.
Model 7368 Dual Channel Piezo-Cell Overcurrent Protection Switch
♦ Monitors the peak current flow in up to 2 channels
♦ Supports simultaneous testing of two capacitors.
♦ Remote control operation is available via RS232 serial data.