Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 4001 and 4002 are versatile board units that have pushbutton footprints with momentary contact closure that may locally or remotely control the position of the switches based on user's requirements.
- The units can operate as a Master, Model 4001, and Slave, Model 4002, pair or as standalone switches. (read more)
Punch down your own connections with this 110-Block, RJ45, 2-Channel Switch!
- Removable top cover to allow punch down of connections inside.
- M8076 accepts (2) 8-conductor Cat 5e cables INPUT via two RJ45/110-Block punchdown connectors allowing user to switch-through or break-from two OUTPUT RJ45 exit ports.
Model 7340A RJ45 CAT5e On-Line / Off-Line Switch with Contact Closure Remote Port, 1U Rackmount
√ On-Line switch position connects port A to port B
√ Off-Line switch position disconnects and isolates port A from port B
√ Features contact closure remote port with contact closure feedback. (read more)
The Model 7370 is an RJ45 A/B Network switch with Serial Remote Control that allows the sharing of one RJ45 Cat6A interface network or device among two others.
♦ Now Certified for Cat6A Compliance!
♦ Utilizes High Performance Shielded RJ45 Connectors.
♦ Accepts RS232 Serial Data ASCII commands to allow off-site monitorin... (read more)
♦ The Model 4506 allows users to switch between three USB devices without having to disconnect cables.
♦ Perfect for connecting a computer to multiple USB devices!
♦ Remote control port allows off-site monitoring and switch management. (read more)
QuickSwitch Model 4173 ST Duplex A/B 100 Base FX - 100 Base TX Switch/Converter
- Ruggedized-for-vibration version of our Model 4183!
- MIL type power connector, mating cable supplied with unit.
- Fully compliant with the 802.3u 100 Base TX/FX standard.
DataView-LVDT is a software application that allows you to run a Model 4215-L Test System from your Windows® computer.
Two real-time numerical displays of data while the test is running!
Optional export feature to download test results to other programs such as Microsoft Word or Excel. (read more)
M9457 is a unique device comprised of a 2-Channel RJ45 A/B/C, Cat5e Switch and a 1-Channel RJ45 A/B Cat5e Switch.
♦ Manually controlled via two front panel rotary knobs.
♦ Rated for 10/100/1000 networks (Up to Cat5e).
♦ No power required. (read more)
Models 4162-DIN & 4169-DIN convert USB 2.0 compliant data from a standard PC Host interface over fiber to a remote 4-Port powered Hub.
♦ DIN Rail Mounted Units, Extend USB communications in environments subject to high EM / RF interference.
♦ Supports all USB device types: Control, Interrupt, Bulk & Isochronous at up to 480 Mbps.
♦ Tr... (read more)
QuickSwitch Model 6277 is a Single Channel SC Duplex Online/Offline Switch that allows quick connection or disconnection between two fiber optic networks or devices.
♦ OFFLINE switch position stops any and all data throughput for the unit.
♦ Supports Gigabit data rates! (read more)
The Model 9069 allows the user to switch an RJ45 device connected to the Common port among two others connected to A or B ports.Easy Expansion! Add more modules having various switch functions as your system grows.Up to eight of the Model 9069's slide into a standard rackmount cage.- Category 6 Compliant (read more)
Model 7236 8-Channel switches all (8) RJ45 port channels simultaneously, all 8 signals of each port. All 24 ports A, B, and COM of each channel are RJ45. LED display provides switch position/power status. Control via pushbutton, or remotely via DB9 remote ports. (read more)
QuickSwitch Model 4181 SC Duplex 100BaseFX Auto Fallback Switch with Remote Access
- Fallback mode: Monitors for Signal Detect to determine switch position. If primary link is lost, Model 4181 sends alarm message.
- A/B mode: Switch via pushbutton or via Remote Control Supervisory Port.
Model 9093 Simultaneously Switches Two DB9 Channels via the Front Panel Rotary Switch!
- Each channel allows access to three DB9 devices.
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing sharing of peripherals.
- Attractive anodized black box packaging provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- The Model 1050 is a three channel closed loop (compensated) current sensor board which uses the Hall effect.
- The board contains three independent 50 amp current sensors, which can either be independently powered or bussed together by means of jumper settings.
The Model 9455SH is a dual-channel RJ45 Network Switch that has the capability to simultaneously switch both channels to A or B via its front panel rotary switch.
√ Rated for 10/100/1000 Base-T Networks
√ All ports are shielded RJ45 Connectors. (read more)
ULTIMO Lithium Ion Capacitor Prismatic Cells satisfy both Power Density and Energy Density.
- Supporting various applications such as power electronic systems, Hybrid Energy Storage Systems (HESS) for backup, storage, peak assist, and energy regeneration, contributing to stabilization of power supply, electricity storage, electricity economization and mor...
The Model 4662-DIN and Model 5169-DIN comprise a Host and a 4-Port USB Wired Hub that extend USB connections up to 500 meters via a high speed interface.
♦ Ideal for applications involving PC communication that require high speed, secure communication, and optical isolation. (read more)
The Model 4338 is a CellMite® LVDT digital signal conditioner that connects directly to a standard AC LVDT transducer and simultaneously generates a serial output for connection to a PC and a +/-10V analog output.
The Model 4338 can be operated with a computer or simply set up by a computer and then used as a stand-alone intelligent LVDT digital signal conditioner with analog... (read more)
ESL has a Line of High-density, Pre-terminated QuickConnect MTP / MPO Cassettes.
♦ Fiber Cassettes breakout 12-Fiber MTP/MPO male inputs to either 12 or 24 LC or SC outputs.
♦ Military style cassette features one MTP military style connector with an 8-strand single mode angle polish. (read more)
The Model 8085-XXX Single Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Rotary Switch allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port.
- Designed for installation in any custom enclosure.
Model 7204 Remotely Controllable BNC Interface 5-1 Switch shares a BNC interface device with 5 other devices.
- Front Panel Control or Remote Control via DB9 RS232 serial port.
- Switch position status via front panel LED or via Remote RS-232 serial port.