Electro Standards Laboratories has promoted these products/services:
The Model 4423 is a 4-Channel Power Supply Distribution Switch that allows the user the capability of providing power to any or all of the four outputs from its internal power supply.
Supplies +60 VDC, +28 VDC, +15VDC, -15VDC
Automatic Channel Sequencing Allows 4 Data Channels to Access One Port!
- Devices connected to A, B, C, and D contend for connection to the common port.
- DB9 RS232 Serial Data Ports
- Front panel control allows disabling of any erroneous streaming data channel.
Electro Standards Laboratories are the experts in Fiber Optic Patch Cables
High Quality, Terminated Fiber, Multimode, 62.5/125 µm, 50/125µm or Single-Mode, 9/125µm
- All Lengths
- All Connector Combinations Including: LC, SC, FC, ST, FDDI, ESCON, MTRJ and More
The Model 4106 POF Fiber Repeater is used to regenerate data signals in order to extend the range between optically linked terminals.
- RS232 Monitor Port for Monitoring Network Traffic.
- Interference-Free Fiber Optical Transfer
- Ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Gaming Machines
INSURE SAFETY/SECURITY OF YOUR EQUIPMENT!
Model 5150 - Install Secure Switching System with listed modules, or customize! Non-Secure mode: system passes connection of copper/fiber voice & data lines from conference room equipment to building data network. Secure Mode: system disconnects lines, isolating all conference room equipment, completely.
QuickSwitch® 6253 Quad Channel ST Duplex A/B Switch with Voltage/Contact Closure Remote allows the sharing of a single port interface device among two other devices with remote access functionality. All A, B, and COM ports are ST, Multi-mode, 62.5/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 850 nm.
The PathWay® Model 4508 allows quick connection to any one of two USB 3.0 interface devices from one Common device. Switch between two Hi-Speed USB 3.0 devices without having to disconnect cables.
High Speed Ruggedized ST Fiber to USB Converter/Extender, Host & 4-Port Hub
- Simultaneously connect up to four USB Interface Devices to your desktop PC or notebook.
- High speed connection to distant USB devices over multimode fiber optic cable.
Model 9502 is a high speed, ruggedized 16-Channel SC Duplex Multimode Fiber to RJ45 RS485/422 Media Converter.
- Typical operating speeds are up to 5 Mbps for RS485/422 to fiber conversion.
- Ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Video Gaming Machines.
NEW! The Fiber Model 4179 Converts HP VersaLink to SC Duplex Fiber
- Allows Connection of HP Fiber Optic Linked Terminals to SC Duplex interface equipment.
- Provides Plastic Optical Fiber to Glass Optical Fiber conversion.
- Ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Video Gaming Machines
The Model 8511 is a Dual Channel BNC Switch that is capable of sharing a single 2-channel BNC device among 8 others.
- Field Proven in Integration and Test Applications!
Allows 3 Video Sources to be switched among 2 Video Monitors with the option of all sources to be put in a Cutoff Position.
- All video source and monitor connectors are RJ45/Cat5/100mbps
- DB9 accepts remote contact closure switch commands
- All switches are remotely controlled. There is no local control.
The Model 7007 RJ45 A/B Switch Module with Contact Closure Remote Control and the Model 9043 Module Rack with Power allows network expansion to meet your needs!
- Model 9043 rack holds up to 7 switch modules
- This modular approach allows expansion to more channels on an as-needed basis.
20-Pin, 50 Centimeter RS485 Cable with GT8E-20DS-HU Hirose Connectors used to interconnect multiple Lithium Ion Capacitor Modules for power electronic system applications.
The Model 4338 is a CellMite® LVDT digital signal conditioner that connects directly to a standard AC LVDT transducer and simultaneously generates a serial output for connection to a PC and a +/-10V analog output.
The Model 4338 can be operated with a computer or simply set up by a computer and then used as a stand-alone intelligent LVDT digital signal conditioner with analog...
Link with Model 5521 Display Indicator Unit for a robust conference communications switching system!
- M5522 ST Duplex Multimode Switch uses Mirror Technology to switch signal
- Supports Gigabyte Data Rate
- Reverts to Secure Off-Line Position regardless of keylock position, in the event of power loss
QuickSwitch® Model 6395 is a 4-Channel OM3 LC Duplex A/OFFLINE/B Switch that is Optical Multimode 3 (OM3) compliant for laser enhanced 10-Gigabit laser applications.
Model 7249-ESL is both an RJ45 A/B Switch and an RS530 Switch!
- 2 Independent Switch Channels in a Low Profile, 19-inch 1U Rack Unit
- One Channel shares a single DB25 interface device among two others with 3-Positions, Secure/Non-Secure and Cutoff.
- Channel 2 shares a single RJ45 device among two other with A/B and Cutoff positions.
QuickSwitch Model 6296 is a Single Mode, LC Duplex Fiber Optic Bypass Switch that supports connections between four sets of devices or peripherals.
- Provides 2 switch positions: Normal and Bypass
- Uses MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supporting Gigabit data rates.
- Switch ports are transparent to all data.
The Model 7371 is an RJ45 A/B/C Network switch with Serial Remote Control that allows the sharing of one RJ45 Cat6A interface network or device among three others.
♦ Now Certified for Cat6A Compliance!
♦ Utilizes High Performance Shielded RJ45 Connectors.
♦ DB9 on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control.
Model 8050 - Certified CAT5 Compliant!
- Designed to last a lifetime
- Sturdy construction includes shielded aluminum enclosure
- Allows access to 2 10BASE-T Networks (up to 100 Mbps)
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping contacts
Model 7277 DB9 A/B Switch with Contact Control Remote Port, 1U Rackmount
- Connects a device between 2 other devices or networks.
- DB9 Remote Control port provides access to switch remotely via dry contact open/close logic.
- Pushbutton control can be locked out remotely through contact closure.
QuickSwitch® Model 6259 16-Channel Fiber Optic ST Simplex Switch
All Channels are Switched Simultaneously
Fiber Switch Employs Mirror Technology
Switches to Off-Line upon Power Loss
Model 6331 2-Channel Channel LC Duplex Online/Offline Switch enables quick connect/disconnect to/from a network for each of its channels.
- MEMS-based mirror/prism technology
- Supports Gigabit data rates
- Secure Offline position
The Model 8085-002 is an A/B Rotary Switch cabled with 2ft RJ45 legs for installation into any custom enclosure.
- Certified for Cat5e Compliance
- Switches all 8 pins
- Allows Compatibility with All RJ45 Interfaces
The Model 7369 is a 2-Channel DB9 A/B Switch with RS232, Telnet and GUI that shares a single port interface among two other devices for each channel.
- Remote Control access using Ethernet 10/100Base-T and either Telnet or GUI
- Local control via Pushbuttons
M6270 enables access of 2 SC Duplex Fiber Optic networks from 1 computer connected to an SC Duplex COMMON port. MEMS-based multimode switches.Manual pushbutton control or remote RS232 serial port.Connected to remote port, the computer uses any common terminal emulation software to manipulate controls & monitor switch position.
Model 930849 Telephone / Telecom Field Technician Test Kit is supplied to Telco Field Technicians worldwide!
- Kit contains 13 high quality cables designed to facilitate test and access of high speed data interfaces.
- Designed with input from telco telecom installers, telco linesmen and field technicians.
Model 7810 8-to-1 HD-15 Switch, 10BaseT/100BaseTX LAN Access
- IP Addressable!
- Share a single port HD-15 interface device among 8 other devices.
- Point & Click! Monitor switch status, control functions, lock/unlock front-panel access and configure the LAN Access port.