Electro Standards Laboratories has promoted these products/services:
Model 7355 is a 2-Channel RJ45 A/B/Offline Switch
♦ IP Addressable! Communicate with Switch via Internet Explorer running a PC
♦ Both Local Pushbutton control or Remote Telnet Access and GUI
♦ Cat 5e Performance
The Model 700 is our most popular Interface Analyzer/Breakout Box for RS232 diagnostics. Commonly used a diagnostic tool at the Standard EIA RS232 or CCITT V.35 data interface of modems, multiplexers, terminals, and computers.
The Model 7327 is an 8-Channel A/B switch with Remote Control that allows the sharing of a single device among two other devices, connected to the A and B ports, for each channel.
- Both local and remote access functionality.
- Remote access is achieved via 24 Vdc signaling from the user to the REMOTE terminal block located on rear panel.
M9457 is a unique device comprised of a 2-Channel RJ45 A/B/C, Cat5e Switch and a 1-Channel RJ45 A/B Cat5e Switch.
♦ Manually controlled via two front panel rotary knobs.
♦ Rated for 10/100/1000 networks (Up to Cat5e).
♦ No power required.
Model 7006 Remotely Controllable RJ45 Cat5 A/B/Offline Switch Modules with RS232 Remote Port
- 10/100 Base-T, CAT5 Compliant, Modular Expandable System!
- Absolutely NO data passes through the switch when in OFFLINE position!
- The ulitmate FIREWALL!
QuickSwitch Model 6301 is an LC Duplex A/B Switch that allows access to any one of two LC Duplex fiber optic networks from one computer.
♦ IP Addressable for Critical Network Alternate-Path Switching!
♦ Telnet and GUI Remote Control
♦ MEMS-based Mirror/Prism Switch Technology Supports Gigabit Data Rates.
Model 7368 Dual Channel Piezo-Cell Overcurrent Protection Switch
♦ Monitors the peak current flow in up to 2 channels
♦ Supports simultaneous testing of two capacitors.
♦ Remote control operation is available via RS232 serial data.
Ideal for Switching Video Conferencing, Broadcast and Presentation Systems!
- Model 7269V is Configured to Support Tandberg Camera/Codec Connections.
- Accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
- Pins 1 and 6 use Cat7 cable material.
- Pins 4 and 5 support 12VDC, 1.5A.
The Model 6314 is a 4-Channel ST Simplex Online/Offline Switch
- Quick Connect/Disconnect to/from four networks.
- Fully decoupled OFFLINE capability. The ultimate firewall!
The Model 7377 is a single channel Cat6A RJ45 A/B Switch, with SSH, HTTPS GUI and SNMPv2
- - Utilizes High Performance Shielded RJ45 Connectors.
- - Certified for Cat6A Compliance.
Model 9503 is 3 Switches in One!
- Independently switch each channel manually via 3 front panel rotary knobs.
- Channel 1: DB25 6-Position Switch, all 25 leads switched.
- Channel 2: A/B DB25 Switch with all 25 leads switched.
- Channel 3: A/B BNC Switch with center conductor and shield switched.
Model 7363 is a 6-Channel RJ45 T1 Interface 2-Position Switch that is ideal for Conference Room applications.
♦ Each channel allows the sharing of the COMMON T1 network or port, among an SVCN and GPCN port.
♦ Compatible with Model 5527A Display Indicator Unit
The QuickSwitch Model 6397 is an OM LC Duplex A/OFFLINE/B Fiber Optic Switch with Serial Remote is an ALL OPTICAL switch system designed for maximum performance in OM3 fiber optic applications.
Bantam Plug to Two Mini-Grab Test Hooks test cable, Catalog No. 940322-06 consists of a miniature 3-conductor nickel phone plug connected to two mini-grab test hooks with one red and one black vinyl boot.
- Enables the user to "Spring Hook" onto hard to reach Circuit Points
- Fully Tested and Manufactured in the United States
Fiber 232® Model 4154 POF Fiber Optic Repeater with RS232 Traffic Monitor Port, RoHS 2 Compliant
- Extend and Repeat Fiber Optic Signals Over Versalink Cables.
- Ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Gaming Machines
QuickSwitch® Model 6278 Dual-Channel ESCON Duplex Enabled/Disabled Switch
- Enables or disables the connection between devices connected to the IN and OUT ports of each channel
- Both Channels Switch Simultaneously
The PathWay Model 7197 is a 4-Position BNC Switch with RS422 Remote that allows the user to share a single port BNC interface device among four others.
- Switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Remote RS422 ASCII commands allow user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations and obtain switch status.
Model 7231 allows the capability of sharing a DB25/X.21 BIS Interface device connected to the Common port connector between two other X.21 BIS Interface devices connected to the A and B ports. Accepts RS232 Serial Data/ASCII Commands for Remote Control
DB25 connector interface supports connections between a single RS530 device or peripheral to be shared between two other devices or peripherals. Remote Control via Contact Closure Compactly enclosed in a low profile, 19-inch 1U rack unit
The Model 9085 is a Remotely Controllable RJ45 A/B Switch that allows the sharing of one RJ45 Device among two others connected to it's A and B ports via 24VDC signal applied to control port.
Ideal for use in process control systems requiring switching between multiple Programmable Logic Controllers (PLC's)
- Convenient DIN Rail Mounting
- Cat5e C...
Model 7202 BNC A/B Switch with RS-232 Serial Remote Port is ideal for sharing laboratory test equipment.
- Access two separate BNC ports via the COMMON port.
- Control via front panel pushbutton or remotely from a DB9/Female RS232 rear-panel serial port.
Model 6283 is IP Addressable for Critical Network Alternate-Path Switching!
- Secure, Password Protected Telnet Remote Control of Switch Position, Front Panel Lockout and Obtaining Switch Status.
- Supports Gigabit Data Rates!
Model 8399 PS/2 Keyboard, VGA Monitor & PS/2 Mouse A/Offline/B Manual Data Network Switch
- Ruggedized configuration includes mounting brackets.
- Absolutely NO data passes through the switch when in the OFFLINE position!
Model 7191 is an RJ45 Cat5e Online/Offline Rotary Switch with faceplate mounting to allow easy installation in double gang wall boxes.
- Allows quick disconnect from network when not in use, providing ultimate security.
- Blocks out intruders from the network!
Model 7295 allows two pairs of compatible devices to exchange interconnections
♦ Just push the button and go from STRAIGHT CONNECTION to EXCHANGE CONNECTION!
♦ Off-site monitoring and Switch Management via Contact Closure Remote
- Allows Connection of Versalink (POF) Fiber Optic Linked Terminals to USB Host Port of Controller .
- Applicable to Fiber Optic Communications for Medical Imaging Applications.
- Extends the range of USB interface connection.
Model 7341 is an RJ45 A/B Switch with 10 Base-T LAN Telnet Access and Cat5e Compliance.
- - GUI Interface to 10 Base-T LAN Remote Control
- - IP Addressable, Cat5e Compliance
- - Login password authentication required
The Model 7105 50-Pin Telco to RJ11 Switch with RS232 Remote
- Allows independent control of 25 pairs of 50-Pin Telco switched one pair at a time to pins 3 and 4 of the RJ11 connector 1 set at a time.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands that allow the user to control switch position including Off-Line position, lock and unlock front panel pushbutt...
The Model 7315 is a 12-Channel Cat6 RJ45 ON/OFF Switch with Ethernet Remote Port
- Features Shielded Cat 6 Ports
- Independent Channel Control