Electro Standards Laboratories has promoted these products/services:
Model 9502 is a high speed, ruggedized 16-Channel SC Duplex Multimode Fiber to RJ45 RS485/422 Media Converter.
- Typical operating speeds are up to 5 Mbps for RS485/422 to fiber conversion.
- Ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Video Gaming Machines.
NEW! The Fiber Model 4179 Converts HP VersaLink to SC Duplex Fiber
- Allows Connection of HP Fiber Optic Linked Terminals to SC Duplex interface equipment.
- Provides Plastic Optical Fiber to Glass Optical Fiber conversion.
- Ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Video Gaming Machines
The PathWay® Model 4508 allows quick connection to any one of two USB 3.0 interface devices from one Common device. Switch between two Hi-Speed USB 3.0 devices without having to disconnect cables.
QuickSwitch® 6253 Quad Channel ST Duplex A/B Switch with Voltage/Contact Closure Remote allows the sharing of a single port interface device among two other devices with remote access functionality. All A, B, and COM ports are ST, Multi-mode, 62.5/125 micron, and support a wavelength of 850 nm.
The Model 4423 is a 4-Channel Power Supply Distribution Switch that allows the user the capability of providing power to any or all of the four outputs from its internal power supply.
Supplies +60 VDC, +28 VDC, +15VDC, -15VDC
High Speed Ruggedized ST Fiber to USB Converter/Extender, Host & 4-Port Hub
- Simultaneously connect up to four USB Interface Devices to your desktop PC or notebook.
- High speed connection to distant USB devices over multimode fiber optic cable.
QuickSwitch Model 6296 is a Single Mode, LC Duplex Fiber Optic Bypass Switch that supports connections between four sets of devices or peripherals.
- Provides 2 switch positions: Normal and Bypass
- Uses MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supporting Gigabit data rates.
- Switch ports are transparent to all data.
The Model 7371 is an RJ45 A/B/C Network switch with Serial Remote Control that allows the sharing of one RJ45 Cat6A interface network or device among three others.
♦ Now Certified for Cat6A Compliance!
♦ Utilizes High Performance Shielded RJ45 Connectors.
♦ DB9 on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control.
Model 8050 - Certified CAT5 Compliant!
- Designed to last a lifetime
- Sturdy construction includes shielded aluminum enclosure
- Allows access to 2 10BASE-T Networks (up to 100 Mbps)
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping contacts
Model 7277 DB9 A/B Switch with Contact Control Remote Port, 1U Rackmount
- Connects a device between 2 other devices or networks.
- DB9 Remote Control port provides access to switch remotely via dry contact open/close logic.
- Pushbutton control can be locked out remotely through contact closure.
QuickSwitch® Model 6259 16-Channel Fiber Optic ST Simplex Switch
All Channels are Switched Simultaneously
Fiber Switch Employs Mirror Technology
Switches to Off-Line upon Power Loss
Model 6331 2-Channel Channel LC Duplex Online/Offline Switch enables quick connect/disconnect to/from a network for each of its channels.
- MEMS-based mirror/prism technology
- Supports Gigabit data rates
- Secure Offline position
The Model 8085-002 is an A/B Rotary Switch cabled with 2ft RJ45 legs for installation into any custom enclosure.
- Certified for Cat5e Compliance
- Switches all 8 pins
- Allows Compatibility with All RJ45 Interfaces
The Model 7369 is a 2-Channel DB9 A/B Switch with RS232, Telnet and GUI that shares a single port interface among two other devices for each channel.
- Remote Control access using Ethernet 10/100Base-T and either Telnet or GUI
- Local control via Pushbuttons
M6270 enables access of 2 SC Duplex Fiber Optic networks from 1 computer connected to an SC Duplex COMMON port. MEMS-based multimode switches.Manual pushbutton control or remote RS232 serial port.Connected to remote port, the computer uses any common terminal emulation software to manipulate controls & monitor switch position.
Model 930849 Telephone / Telecom Field Technician Test Kit is supplied to Telco Field Technicians worldwide!
- Kit contains 13 high quality cables designed to facilitate test and access of high speed data interfaces.
- Designed with input from telco telecom installers, telco linesmen and field technicians.
Model 7810 8-to-1 HD-15 Switch, 10BaseT/100BaseTX LAN Access
- IP Addressable!
- Share a single port HD-15 interface device among 8 other devices.
- Point & Click! Monitor switch status, control functions, lock/unlock front-panel access and configure the LAN Access port.
The Model 6297 is a Single Channel OM3 LC Duplex A/OFFLINE/B Switch with Serial Remote that allows access to two separate fiber optic networks from one computer.
- Optical Multimode 3 (OM3) compliant for laser enhanced applications.
- Unit switches to OFFLINE position before switching to A or B.
Model 4507 is a Rackmount Configuration USB Type-A A/B/C Switch with Remote control.
- Switch between three USB devices without having to disconnect cables
- Share a USB device between 3 PC's
- Perfect to connect a computer to multiple USB devices
M7341R Offers Increased Reliability - Two Power Supplies Included!
♦ Dual (Redundant) Power Supplies to help reduce downtime due to power loss
♦ IP Addressable, GUI Interface to 10 Base-T LAN
♦ Cat5e Compliance
Model 7182 RJ45 Connect/Disconnect PoE Switch with Touch Sensitive Display Control & 8-Hour Countdown Programmable Timer
Model 9445 Five-Channel DB9 A/B Switch, Manual, Independent Switching, Rackmount
- Ideal for RS232, RS422, RS485 or any application with a DB9 connector interface
Simultaneously Switches: 1 Channel RJ45 (Cat5) & 1 Channel BNC (RG59, 75 ohm)
- RJ45 Channel tested for Cat5 Compliance!
Model 4215-L - LVDT Smart Indicator
- Intelligent microprocessor-based instrument for the measurement/control of dual channel LVDT measurement fixtures.
- Combines 2 simultaneous sample LVDT channels, print capabilities and RS232/485 serial communication into a versatile platform.
- The most affordable and powerful instrumentation in its class!
the Model 7195 2-Channel BNC A/B Switch simultaneously switches both channels between A and B positions locally via front panel pushbutton, or remotely via a DB9 remote port initiated by TTL voltage control.
- All BNC ports are impedance matched to support 50 Ohm equipment.
Model 6330 Single Channel LC Duplex Online/Offline Switch enables quick connection or disconnection between two fiber optic networks or devices.Supports gigabit data ratesOptical data throughput scalabilityWhen power is lost, switch reverts of OFFLINE position
Model 7125 DB9 A/B Automatic Fallback Switch, with Contact Closure Remote Port
♦ Allows quick connection to any one of two DB9 interface devices from one COMMON DB9 interface device.
♦ Automatic fallback based on loss of data on port "A" (PRIMARY GPS).
♦ Data activity "Watch Dog" switch keeps data flowing.
Model 9448 RJ45 A/B Switch, Manual, CAT5e Compliant, Rackmount.
- Allows access to two networks from one computer/workstation.
- Certified for Category 5e compliance.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping contacts.
QuickSwitch 6-Channel A/B Switch, LC Duplex with 10/100 BASE-T LAN TELNET Access, IP AddressableSimultaneously switch 6 channels locally with pushbuttor or remotely via TELNET