Electro Standards Laboratories
Desktop Models 4167 and 4168 or DIN Rail Mounted Units, Models 4167-DIN and 4168-DIN comprise a local Host and Remote 4-Port integrated USB Hub that extend the distance of 4 USB Load Cells over 500 Meters!
♦ Ideal for Platform Scale Applications
♦ Fiber Optic Isolation from Noise
♦ Plug-and-Play USB (read more)
Model 4515 8-Channel A/B Single Contact Relay Port Switch, RJ11 Interface with 10/100 Base-T LAN Access & Serial Remote Access.
√ Share a device connected to a single pin of each RJ11 interface port between 2 devices connected to A & B pins for each port.
√ Remote access via Web-based GUI thru 10/100 BASE-T Ethernet connector or ASCII commands. (read more)
QuickSwitch M4199 Gigabit Fiber Optic A/B/C/D Switch/Converter
- SC Multimode, all optical switch is designed with F.O. mirror technology.
- The signal is received by the unit as an optical signal over the fiber strand, is redirected by mirror mechanisms, and leaves the unit as an optical signal over a fiber strand (OOO).
M4875 Remotely Controllable, Custom Keyboard, KVM A/B Switch allows access to 2 computer/servers from a single set of KVM devices.
- Keyboard, Monitor, Mouse: Connect to the Common set of ports
- Computer/Servers: Connect to the A and B set of ports
Ideal for Switching Video Conferencing, Broadcast and Presentation Systems!
- Model 7269V is Configured to Support Tandberg Camera/Codec Connections.
- Accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
- Pins 1 and 6 use Cat6 cable material
- Pins 4 and 5 support 12VDC, 1.5A
Model 8036 4-Channel E1 A/B Switch allows the user to simultaneously switch all four E1 COMMON channels to four "A" E1 devices or four "B" E1 devices.
- Manual operation via front-panel rotary switch.
- Simultaneously switches all four channels via front-panel rotary switch.
- Switches both the shield and center conductor of the coaxial interface.
3 Configurations of High Speed Ruggedized Converters provide efficient network solutions for several major Government National Laboratories.
♦ Available as encased, board-only, or DIN rail mounted (Model 4165, 4166 and 4165-DIN)
♦ Ideal for PC communications requiring high speed, secure communications and optical isolation. (read more)
The Model 700 EIA RS-232 Interface Analyzer / Breakout Box has been redesigned. It now features a set of two voltage test points, one plus (+) and one minus (-), allowing the user to synthesize missing control signals. (read more)
NEW! The Fiber Model 4179 Converts HP VersaLink to SC Duplex Fiber
- Allows Connection of HP Fiber Optic Linked Terminals to SC Duplex interface equipment.
- Provides Plastic Optical Fiber to Glass Optical Fiber conversion.
- Ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Video Gaming Machines
The Model 6316 is a single Channel all fiber optic LC Simplex A/B manually operated Switch
- Switch to backup fiber optic data link, quickly and easily!
- Ideal for switching data to multiple displays, billboards, signs.
- Add flexibility to IT platforms and networks.
The Model 7315 is a 12-Channel Cat6 RJ45 ON/OFF Switch with Ethernet Remote Port
- Features Shielded Cat 6 Ports
- Independent Channel Control
Model 9065 RJ45 A/B/Offline Switch Provides Security with Keylock Switching Control
- Port to Port Isolation
- Manually select switch position from front panel keylock
- Supports 10/100 Mbps
- Encased in a rugged all-aluminum enclosure
for EMI/RFI protection
Model 4527 Cat5 RJ45 Code-Operated 10/100Base-T A/B Network Switch with Remote Contact Control
- DB9 accepts dry contact open/closure logic for Remote Control.
- Switch maintains current switch position and continuity in event of a power faulure.
The Model 7371 is an RJ45 A/B/C Network switch with Serial Remote Control that allows the sharing of one RJ45 Cat6A interface network or device among three others.
♦ Now Certified for Cat6A Compliance!
♦ Utilizes High Performance Shielded RJ45 Connectors.
♦ DB9 on rear panel accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control. (read more)
The Model 1050 is a three channel closed loop (compensated) current sensor board which uses the Hall effect.
- The board contains three independent 50 amp current sensors.
- Can either be independently powered or bussed together by means of jumper settings.
Model 9076 has convenient DIN rail mounting, ideal for use in process control systems.
- Allows the user to share one RJ45 device among 2 others, with quick and easy port selection via front panel rotary selector switch.
- Certified for Category 5e Compliance.
- Manually operated. No power required.
The Model 7314 is a 12-Channel Cat6 RJ45 ON/OFF Switch with Ethernet Remote port and Independent channel control.
- IP Addressable
- Remote Control of the switch via Telnet Command Interface
With each of its five channels, the Model 9924 DB9 A/B Switch allows the user to access two DB9 interface devices connected to its A and B ports with one DB9 interface device connected to its COMMON port.
- Ideal for RS232, RS422, RS485 or ANY application that has a DB9 connector interface.
- Five channels are switched simultaneously via a knob located on the f... (read more)
Model 9716 allows access to two RJ45 devices switch one RJ45 device connected to its Common port for each of the 16 channels.
- Individual control of each channel via front panel knobs.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 networks (Up to Cat5e).
- Allows compatibility with all RJ45 interfaces
The Models 4127/4129 HP Fiber to RS485 Interface Converters Allow Connection of HP Fiber Optic Linked Terminals to RS-485 Port of Controller
√ Converts RS-485/ RS-422 Serial Communication Interface to HP Versatile Link Plastic Core Fiber (POF) cable. (read more)
Model 930849 Telephone / Telecom Field Technician Test Kit is supplied to Telco Field Technicians worldwide!
- Kit contains 13 high quality cables designed to facilitate test and access of high speed data interfaces.
- Designed with input from telco telecom installers, telco linesmen and field technicians.
The Model 7192 allows access to two BNC networks from one Common BNC network or device.
- Four independent switch channels may be switched individually or simultaneously.
- Remote RS232 ASCII commands allow control of switch position, lockout of front panel operations and obtain switch status.
Each of the three channels of the Model 9449 allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
- Simultaneously switches all three channels via front-panel rotary switch.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- All 9 pins of the DB9 interface are switched.
- Ideal for RS422 applications that ha...