Electro Standards Laboratories
The Model 4331-200 CellMite® LVDT embedded digital signal conditioner board connects directly to two standard AC LVDT (Linear Variable Differential Transformer) transducers and simultaneously generates a serial output for connection to a PC and a +/- 10V analog output. (read more)
♦ All switched signals passed via mirror relays.
♦ Supports Single Mode Fiber Optic wavelength of
1310 nm and gigabit data rates.
♦ Control of the switch position is from a 10 Base-T LAN
Ethernet environment or, alternately, the front panel pushbutton. (read more)
Model 7345 100-Base-T A/B Switch w/Remote Serial Control, CAT5
M7345 Switch connects a device between 2 other devices or networks.
RS232 serial port for remote control
Monitor and control switch via Remote port
Local pushbutton control (read more)
Model 7241S DB25 A/B/C Switch with 10-Base-T Secure Setup, Remote Interface - IP Addressable.
M7241S Single-channel RS232/RS530 DB25 A/B/C switch provides one channel switching in a low profile, 19" 1U rack. Share a single DB25 interface device connected to COMMON port with 3 other devices. (read more)
- Quick and easy access to switch two RJ45 devices with secure keylock
- (1) Barrier strip allows position feedback
- Certified Cat5e compliance
- Easily integrated as a system component with DIN rail mounting bracket
The Model 9746/32 is a high density 32-channel A/B Switch System with Monitor Ports
♦ Add quick and easy backup switching capability to your data network by utilizing this high density switch system!
♦ Each channel has a monitor port located on the top panel.
♦ Switches all 8 pins of the RJ45 interface. (read more)
QuickSwitch M4198 allows access to any of 8 fiber optic network ports from a computer connected to the COMMON 100BaseTX port.
Fiber Optic/Twisted Pair media conversion built in!
Ports 1-8 are 1300nm 100 Mbps ST multimode.
SC duplex is available. (read more)
- Enables sharing of a single DB25 interface device among two other DB25 devices.
- Full Cut-Off position for secure isolation allows the user to stop any and all data throughput via the switch.
- Contact Closure or RS232 Serial Data for remote control.
- Model 4521 Single-Channel HD15 A/B switch allows a device connected to COMMON port to access the A or B port.
- Control via pushbutton or remotely via DB9 Control Control Remote rear panel port.
- The DB9 Remote port provides control by dry contact open/closure logic.
M7208 shares a DB15 interface device connected to Common port with 4 devices connected to A/B/C/D ports.
- Switch M7208 remotely via DB9/F serial interface remote Control port.
- LEDS display switch position/power status.
- Switched DB15/female ports are transparent to data.
Model 9925 provides 3-Channels of DB9 A/B Switching and 1-Channel RJ45 Cat5 A/B Switching in one rackmount unit.
- Simultaneous Switches DB9 and RJ45 Cat 5 Interfaces!
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- No external power required.
Electro Standards Laboratories expands it Super Capacitor line to now include the SCUPS Model 1026 Uninterruptable Power Supply. The SCUPS Model 1026 is comprised of Super Capacitors designed to provide backup DC power to a nominal 12VDC system in the event that the primary power supply is interrupted. (read more)
The Model 6323 is an SC/APC Duplex A/B Fiber Switch with Telnet and GUI. Featuring 3 Switch Modes: Manual, GUI Remote Ethernet and Auto Fallback based on Signal Power Threshold (read more)
The new Model 7362 RJ45 10/100 Base-T A/B/C Switch with Serial Remote Control allows quick connection to any one of three RJ45 devices from one COMMON device.
♦ Remote port accepts RS232 Serial Data ASCII commands for switch position control and monitoring.
♦ Rated for 10/100 Base-T networks (up to Cat5). (read more)
Model 9364-X/Y Intercom Headset Cable Assembly w/500 Ohm Volume Control, Custom Length
For use in broadcasting industries. While on camera, user will wear headset cable attached to clothing and out of site. Cable can be specified length for maximum comfort. (read more)
M6195 All-Optic Fiber A/B/C/D SC Duplex Switch, Multimode, 50/125 Microns with Remote, Rackmount
- Switch via pushbutton or RS-232 Serial Remote Port
- ASCII "CTRL" characters change switch position, query position, lock/unlock front panel control
- Supports Gigabyte Ethernet
INSURE SAFETY/SECURITY OF YOUR EQUIPMENT!
Model 5150 - Install Secure Switching System with listed modules, or customize! Non-Secure mode: system passes connection of copper/fiber voice & data lines from conference room equipment to building data network. Secure Mode: system disconnects lines, isolating all conference room equipment, completely. (read more)
M4148 allows data broadcast from two data origination devices to be channeled to two devices designated as destination devices.
- M4148 will self-configure its connectivity based on the devices connected to it, or the user can override its connection status via a pushbutton.
The Model 7298 allows the sharing of a single XLR interface device among two others for each of its three channels. Ideal for professional audio equipment switching.
♦ All three channels switch simultaneously.
♦ No need to plug and unplug cables.
♦ Switches all 3 pins of the XLR interface.
♦ Contact Closure Remote Control allows of... (read more)