Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 8552 RJ45 A/B/C/D Switch with manual control allows the sharing of four networks from one computer or workstation.
♦ Share RJ45 interface networks or devices, "quick & easy"!
♦ Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables
♦ Rated for 10/100/100 Networks (up to Cat5e). (read more)
M9501 is a 4-Channel A/B Switch with Serial Remote Control that allows Manual Switching at all times, including during power loss.
♦ Independent control of each channel, (3) V.35 channels and (1) DB25 channel
♦ Rotary switch allows manual switching at all times, including during power loss.
♦ Remote control via DB9 accepting ASCII RS232 Seria... (read more)
The Model 7370 is an RJ45 A/B Network switch with Serial Remote Control that allows the sharing of one RJ45 Cat6A interface network or device among two others.
♦ Now Certified for Cat6A Compliance!
♦ Utilizes High Performance Shielded RJ45 Connectors.
♦ Accepts RS232 Serial Data ASCII commands to allow off-site monitorin... (read more)
Model 9258 is a Six Channel RS530 DB25 A/B Switch box
♦ Each channel of M9258 allows quick connection to any one of two devices from one COMMON device.
♦ High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
♦ Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables. (read more)
The Model 9082 is an DIN Rail Mounted RJ45 A/B Switch that monitors switch position via three contacts of the mini barrier strip Monitor port located on the rear panel.
♦ Certified for Cat5e compliance.
♦ Convenient DIN rail mounting, ideal for use in process control systems. (read more)
QuickSwitch Model 6298 is a Single Channel LC Duplex A/B Switch that allows access to any one of two separate fiber optic networks from one computer.
√ Manual front panel pushbutton control or remote control via DB9, ASCII RS232 Serial Data.
√ MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology (read more)
Model 9257 is a 2-Channel DB25 A/B switch that supports RS530 and ANY DB25 interface device!
- Independently switches each of the two channels via two front panel rotary switches.
- High quality sealed switch with self-wiping low impedance contacts.
- All 25 pins of the DB25 interface are switched.
- Transparent to data speed and format.
M5528A permits signal to pass uninterrupted (SVCN and GPCN positions) or isolates in/out copper (OFFLINE position).
- Keylock actuator insures secure switch operation.
- The switch position will follow the keylock actuator position at all times.
- Can be linked to Model 5527A Display Indicator Unit for a robust conference room switching system!
PathWay® M4426 RJ45 6-1 CAT5 Compliant RJ45 Switch
Share an RJ45 interface device connected to COM port with 6 other devices connected to the A, B, C, D, E, F ports. Switch via pushbuttons or via DB9 Remote Control port. Certified and Tested CAT5 Compliant! (read more)
M4503 - Designed to withstand vibrations. Switch and feed-thru connector have passed the rigorous seismic testing of EPRI "SQURTS" Program, qualifying it for use in nuclear power plants.
- Ideal for factory floors, energy facilities, or any harsh environment. (Call Electro Standard for ruggedized switches)
M4326B Embedded Digital Signal Conditioner with TEDS-Tag Auto ID
Directly integrates into a standard strain gage transducer such as a load cell or extensometer.
Simultaneously generates a serial digital output for connection to a PC as well as a +/-10V analog output. (read more)
Simultaneous switching of 6 Fiber Optic Channels
M6264 6-Channel All Optic A/B Switch with 10 BASE-T LAN TELENET Access allows devices connected to the COMMON port of each channel to access the A or B port of each channel. Switch via pushbutton or via Ethernet 10-Base-T connection and Telnet commands. (read more)
The Model 9462 enables access to three 10/100/1000 Base-T Cat 5e networks for each channel.
- Each of the five channels of the Model 9462 Category 5e A/B/C Switch allows the user to reroute data between three networks with a simple flip of a switch.
- The unit supports all 8 pins of the RJ45 Cat5e interface.
- No need to plug and unplug cables.
Circular MIL Cable Assemblies for Harsh Environment Military and Shipboard Application
- High Quality, 100% Rigorously Tested, Certified!
- Built in accordance with MIL-STD-2003 (Latest Rev).
- Tested per, MIL-STD-202G, Method 301 (Dielectric Withstanding Voltage), Method 302 (Insulation Resistance).
QuickSwitch 6190 ST Fiber Optic A/B Switch with Remote Serial Control and Optional GUI
- Utilizes Mirror Technology, ST Duplex, Dual Wavelength
- Front panel pushbutton or Remote RS232 Serial Control
- Optional Graphical User Interface (GUI) for simple point and click operation!
The Model 4001 and 4002 are versatile board units that have pushbutton footprints with momentary contact closure that may locally or remotely control the position of the switches based on user's requirements.
- The units can operate as a Master, Model 4001, and Slave, Model 4002, pair or as standalone switches. (read more)
Punch down your own connections with this 110-Block, RJ45, 2-Channel Switch!
- Removable top cover to allow punch down of connections inside.
- M8076 accepts (2) 8-conductor Cat 5e cables INPUT via two RJ45/110-Block punchdown connectors allowing user to switch-through or break-from two OUTPUT RJ45 exit ports.
Model 7340A RJ45 CAT5e On-Line / Off-Line Switch with Contact Closure Remote Port, 1U Rackmount
√ On-Line switch position connects port A to port B
√ Off-Line switch position disconnects and isolates port A from port B
√ Features contact closure remote port with contact closure feedback. (read more)
♦ The Model 4506 allows users to switch between three USB devices without having to disconnect cables.
♦ Perfect for connecting a computer to multiple USB devices!
♦ Remote control port allows off-site monitoring and switch management. (read more)
QuickSwitch Model 4173 ST Duplex A/B 100 Base FX - 100 Base TX Switch/Converter
- Ruggedized-for-vibration version of our Model 4183!
- MIL type power connector, mating cable supplied with unit.
- Fully compliant with the 802.3u 100 Base TX/FX standard.