Electro Standards Laboratories has promoted these products/services:
Model 9501 features (3) V.35 channels and (1) DB25 channel.
- Maintains position and continues to pass data during power loss while in the Remote position
- Offers both manual and remote control
- Independent control of each channel
The Model 4176 Network Interface Converter provides an industrial solution for applications requiring a single point-to-point or a multi-point communications link over short and long distances.
√ Converts USB 2.0 compliant data from a standard PC!
√ Available as a Board only or Desktop package
The Model 9071 is a 2-Channel Coaxial BNC A/B Manual Desktop Switch
- 50 Ohm Impedance
- Ideal for Data GPS and Test Measurement Coaxial Networks!
QuickSwitch 6293 Fiber Optic Mirror A/B/C Switch, Single Mode LC Duplex with Remote Serial Access.
- Remotely controllable from Terminal Server connection to switch serial CONTROL port.
- Ideal for Dynamic Backup Applications!
The Model 9086 allows quick connection to any one of six Cat 5e RJ45 devices from one Common port.
- Certified Cat5e Compliance
- No external power required
- Improves computer network efficiency by allowing the sharing of peripherals
- Applicable to ANY RJ45 Transfer Switch Requirement
The Model 7336 is 10-Channel A/B Switch with nine DB9 channels and one RJ45 Cat5e channel.
♦ All 10 Channels Switch Simultaneously
♦ Featuring both front panel pushbutton local control and contact closure remote control operation.
The Model 4159CC is a Conformal Coated Printed Circuit Board (PCB) for military and harsh environments.
Model 7292 supports connections between 4 sets of devices in 2 different positions, Normal & Crossover.
- DVI-D (Digital Video Interface) Dual Link Connectors used for Source video (video cards) and Sink devices (LCD monitors).
- Remote Control via Contact Closure.
- Switched using solid state components.
QuickSwitch 4294 4-Way Remotely Controllable FC Simplex A/B/C/D, all optic switch
M4294 allows a F.O. device connected to the unit's FC Simplex COMMON connector to access any of the four fiber optic networks connected to the A, B, C, or D ports.
- Operate via front-panel pushbuttons or from RS232 Serial Remote Port.
Model 7415 allows quick connection to any one of two DB9 interface devices from one common device.
- Featuring front panel pushbutton for local control of switch position and remote control via DB9 accepting contact closure signals to control switch position, lockout front panel or indicate switch state.
- Operating temperature based on component rating is -2...
For trusted, high-quality, throughly tested fiber cables contact Electro Standards Laboratories, USA.
- MTP/MPO Fanout Cable Assemblies
- 12, 24, 36 or 72-fiber trunk cable
- Terminated fiber, Multi or Single Mode, Duplex, Simplex, PVC or Plenum.
Model 7181 is provided as a rotary switch and LED mounted to a faceplate with cabled RJ45 and Phoenix connectors for installation into any double gang wall box.
- Allows quick disconnect from network when not in use, providing ultimate security.
- Completely isolates the COMMON device from the data network when in OFFLINE position.
The Model 6323 is an SC/APC Duplex A/B Fiber Switch with Telnet and GUI. Featuring 3 Switch Modes: Manual, GUI Remote Ethernet and Auto Fallback based on Signal Power Threshold
Model 7364 is a DB9 Switch that allows independent switch control of two channels: Channel 1 is a DB9 A/B Switch and Channel 2 is a DB9 Crossover Switch.
♦ Two Remote Control Ports to accept ASCII RS232 Serial Data, Telnet or GUI for remote operation.
♦ IP Addressable/Password Protected
New Model 4152-DIN is Ideal for RS485 Multi-Point Applications!
- Ideal for Applications requiring mounting on a DIN rail.
- Very High Speed and Ruggedized for Harsh Environments!
- Typical Applications Include: Factory Automation, Multi-Drop Data Collection Devices, Barcode readers, Time Clocks, Scales, Data Entry Terminals, ATMS, Etc.
The SCUPS® Model 1027 is an encased Super Capacitor Uninterruptible Power Supply unit that provides backup DC power to a nominal 12VDC system in the event that the primary power supply is interrupted.
Typical applications include remote locations with intermittent grid power or renewable energy systems such as solar powered systems.
M5528A permits signal to pass uninterrupted (SVCN and GPCN positions) or isolates in/out copper (OFFLINE position).
- Keylock actuator insures secure switch operation.
- The switch position will follow the keylock actuator position at all times.
- Can be linked to Model 5527A Display Indicator Unit for a robust conference room switching system!
PathWay® M4426 RJ45 6-1 CAT5 Compliant RJ45 Switch
Share an RJ45 interface device connected to COM port with 6 other devices connected to the A, B, C, D, E, F ports. Switch via pushbuttons or via DB9 Remote Control port. Certified and Tested CAT5 Compliant!
Model 9364-X/Y Intercom Headset Cable Assembly w/500 Ohm Volume Control, Custom Length
For use in broadcasting industries. While on camera, user will wear headset cable attached to clothing and out of site. Cable can be specified length for maximum comfort.
Model 4192 SC Duplex A/B/C/D/Off-line Switch, with Remote, Rackmount
√ Access any of 4 fiber optic networks from one computer.
√ Off-Line switch position stops all data throughput for the unit.
√ If power is lost, the unit automatically switches to the Off-Line position.
The Model 7421 is an RJ45 2-Position Switch that allows the sharing of one RJ45 interface device among two others with TELNET commands for remote control.
- Cat 5e Compliant
- IP Addressable
Model 9171 is an RJ21/50-Pin A/B Switch that is ideal for fast swapping 25-Pair (RJ21) station cable connections.
The Model 8086 allows access to two 100 Base-T networks up to 1000 Mbps.
- Reroute data between two networks with a flip of a switch.
- Built to last with sealed precious metal contact switching mechanism.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Model 6255 is a Quad Channel LC Duplex A/B Switch with Telnet and GUI Remote Control.
- LC, Multimode, 62.5/125 micron and Supports a Wavelength of 850nm
- 10/100 Base-T LAN Access Ethernet for Remote Control Operation
The Model 9927 is a Five-Channel A/B Switch that contains four channels of DB9 switching and a single channel of RJ45 Cat5e switching.
The Model 6760 is a 40-Channel TTL Digital Logic Level to POF Interface Converter that translates 20 input/output pairs into 20 fiber RX/TX pairs.
Converts TTL Logic signals to POF Fiber Optic Signals
Model 6250 Quad Channel SC Duplex A/B Switch, Single Mode, allows independent control of each channel via Channel pushbuttons or simultaneous switching via Master Switch pushbuttons.
- Ideal for Local Control Only Applications!
Model 7374 is a 4-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch with Local and Remote Control of Switch position from a 10/100Base-T LAN Environment via Telnet Commands or GUI.
- Certified for Cat5e Compliance
- Password Protected and IP Addressable.
- Secure Offline Switch position stops any and all data throughput for the unit.
ULTIMO Lithium Ion Capacitors are ideal for power systems requiring bidirectional high power pulses, very low leakage with very high life cycle. The unique, flat design of the ULTIMO Cells allow for more compact stacking when used in series, making the most efficient use of space!