Electro Standards Laboratories has promoted these products/services:
M6290 Fiber Optic Mirror A/B Switch, SC Duplex, Single Mode
- Features Secure Remote Access.
- Access 2 Fiber Optic networks or devices, Ports A & B, via connection thru a device connected to COMMON port.
- Uses MEMS based single mode switches.
- Insertion losses are less than 1.0 dB. Gigabyte switching!
The Model 9459 efficiently utilizes panel space; three complete ONLINE/OFFLINE switches in 1U panel height (1.75").
- Certified for Cat6 Compliance!
- 3 Independent Channels!
Model 6765 High-Speed Four-Channel Logic-to-Fiber Interface Converter
- Translates four input/output logic pairs into 4 fiber pairs, resulting in a total of eight fiber optic connections.
- Typcial operating speeds: Up to 5 Mbps.
Very High Speed Ruggedized ST Fiber-to-RS422 Interface Converter
The Model 4042 is a high speed ruggedized ST Fiber to RS422 interface converter. Typical operating speeds are up to 5 Mbps for RS422 to fiber conversion. When operating in RS422 mode, the converter is configured for 4-wire full duplex operation.
APPLICATIONS: The converter provides an industrial...
Model 4154 HP Fiber Repeater w/RS232 Monitor Port regenerates data signals to extend the range between optically linked data terminals.
♦ RS-232 Traffic Monitor port via DB9 Connector
♦ Full Galvanic Isolation Between Ports
♦ Interference-Free Fiber Optical Transfer of Data to be Regenerated and Range Extended!
CellMite® Intelligent Digital Signal Conditioners
A group of products with a ton of capability!
- LVDT AC Excitation
- Auto Identifying Display
- TEDS-Tag® Auto ID
- Embedded DAQ & Strain Gage
- Wireless DSC Systems
The Model 800 HSSI (SCSI-2) Interface Breakout Box allows the user to access and monitor any of the signals that pass through the unit uninterrupted via test point pins.
50 pins on front panel allow access to all interface signals!
QuickSwitch® 6282 Fiber Optic SC Duplex AB Switch with 850 nm and Remote allows the user the capability of accessing two separate Fiber Optic networks or devices, ports A & B, via connection through a network or device connected to the Common port.
- Ideal for Commercial-Off-The-Shelf (COTS) purchase applications.
- Model 7232 switches between two RJ45 interface devices locally or remotely.
- Pushbutton or Remote ASCII Command access.
- Wallmount style case, key-shaped mounting holes on bottom cover.
M6302 is an IP Addressable, 2-Channel LC Duplex Switch that allows quick connection to any one of two LC Duplex fiber optic networks from 1 computer for each of its two channels.
♦ An Essential Tool for Centrally Operated Network Management Systems!
♦ Remote control accepts 10/100 Base-T LAN Ethernet that uses both TELNET commands and a GUI interface for remote...
The manually-operated Model 9451 accesses (3) DB25 devices from one Common device.
- Expertly designed and manufactured
- Quality components
- Lifetime guarantee against manufacturing defects
The Model 8449 is a 5-Channel RJ45/BNC A/B Switch with Barrier Terminal Block Position/Status Port.
- Switches a combination of both RJ45 and BNC channels.
- (2) RJ45 Channels and (3) BNC Channels
- Four Position Barrier Terminal Block port allows remote monitoring of switch position.
The Model 5536 is a 4-State OFFLINE/TS/SVCN/DRAG RJ45 Switch that allows the sharing of three seperate devices connected to ports TS, SVCN, and DRAG or isolating all ports in the OFFLINE position.
- Ideal for secure conference room communication applications!
- Switched via Keylock Actuator All 8 pins of the RJ45 interface are switched
- Certified for Cat 5e Com...
- Quickly and easily switch all four RJ45 channels simultaneously!
- DB9 accepts contact closure signals for Remote Control operation.
- Pushbutton control override
- Certified for Cat5e compliance.
Ideal for device-sharing applications; Applicable to ANY DB9 interface devices
- Reroute data between any one of four devices with the simple rotation of a selector switch!
- Transparent to data format - All 9 leads are switched
Electro Standards offers Fiber Optic MTP/MPO Fanout Cable Assemblies.♦ MTP/MPO connector allows quick connection of 12 fibers.♦ 12 times the density of SC Connectors.♦ Save duct space! Push/pull mating for quick installation.♦ Single-mode & multi-mode fiber. Quick-Connect cassettes-easy termination.
QuickSwitch Model 6301 is an LC Duplex A/B Switch that allows access to any one of two LC Duplex fiber optic networks from one computer.
♦ IP Addressable for Critical Network Alternate-Path Switching!
♦ Telnet and GUI Remote Control
♦ MEMS-based Mirror/Prism Switch Technology Supports Gigabit Data Rates.
M6289 ST Duplex Fiber Optic A/B Switch allows a device connected to the COMMON port access to the A or B port.
♦ Control the switch via front-panel pushbutton or remotely via contact closure device or via remote toggle switch connected to the DB9 Remote port.
- M7243 provides 3 Channels of A/B Switching!
- Multi Interface composed of (1) DB37 and (2) DB9 port connectors.
- 37 pins switched, but a total of 50 pins can be supported!
- Remote control via RS232 Serial Data.
Model 9250 switch system is comprised of two independent sharing switches.
- Channel 1 is a DB25 A/B/C switch
- Channel 2 is a DB25 A/B switch.
- Manually operated, no power required.
- Efficiently packaged in a 19-inch 2U high rackmount unit.
QuickSwitch® 4196 is a 4-Way All-Optic Fiber Optic, Multimode, 62.5/125 Microns that allows access to four networks from one computer or workstation with a CUTOFF switch position stops any and all data throughout for the unit.
- Features Fully Decoupled OFF-LINE Capability.
- The Ultimate Firewall!
- Enables access to three networks from one computer or workstation
- Certified for Category 5 Compliance
- No need to plug and unplug cables - Eliminates connector wear!
M8447 Network Switch allows the capability of sharing a single device among 2 other devices for each of its 6 channels with both RJ45 and MIL-STD-1553B port connectors!
- Channels 1 & 2: RJ45's with all pins switched.
- Channels 3 through 6: MIL-STD-1553B Concentric Twinaxial connectors with both center conductors switched.
Eight independent RJ45 A/B Switches in a slim 1U high rackmount package!
- All 8 pins of RJ45 are switched.
- Switch ports are transparent to all data.
- All switched signals are passed via latching copper contact relays that maintain position & continuity even in the event of power loss.
The Model 9141 is a DB15 Transceiver Switch Module that allows the quick connection to any one of two devices from one Common device.
- The Model 9141 is an open fram module designed to be installed in the Module 9025 Rack.
Fiber Optic / Twisted Pair Copper Conversion is Built In!
Provides Automatic Fiber Optic Link Backup
Fully Compliant with 802.3u 100 Base TX/FX standard
Model 7239 16-Channel RJ45 CAT5 A/B Switch has been the choice of major Television Networks to support their Television Channel Distribution Applications.Each channel allows access to two RJ45 Cat5 networks from one common network or device.Allows the user to gang switch all 16 channels to an alternate path simultaneously via a pushbutton or remotely via RS...
Great for Video Conference Room Applications!
Single Channel, 3-State, Secure OFFLINE
Interface meets Cat5e performance
Manually switch via front panel keylock actuator
Model 7190 Double Gang, Wallbax, RJ45, CAT5e Online/Offline Manual Switch
- Ideal for Powering Off/On IP Based Cameras!
- Rated for 10/100/100 Base-T Networks, up to Cat5e!