Electro Standards Laboratories
M7286 supports connections between four devices or peripherals connected to ports A, B, C, and D, in two different switch positions: Normal and Crossover
- Designed for switching between data sources to either of two destinations.
Just push the button and go from "STRAIGHT CONNECTION" to "EXCHANGE CONNECTION"!
M4123 Sensing A/B Switch automatically switches to active port!
- If activity on connected port is lost & other port is active, it switches to active port.
- Stays connected to current port if neither has activity.
- Once data activity is sensed on a port, it automatically switches to that port!
The Model 7199 is a 4-Channel BNC A/B Switch with RS485 Remote that allows the sharing of two BNC networks from one, for each of its four channels.
- Great for Audio, Video Remote Switch Applications!
- Remote port designed for RS485 multi-drop applications(read more)
Model 7259 2-Channel RS-530, A/B Switch, DB25, Exclusive Automatic Remote Control & Monitoring
- The switch will monitor data and when the switch detects a loss of signal it will provide a 1 second time delay before reporting to the external remote control device.
Model 7363 is a 6-Channel RJ45 T1 Interface 2-Position Switch that is ideal for Conference Room applications.
♦ Each channel allows the sharing of the COMMON T1 network or port, among an SVCN and GPCN port.
♦ Compatible with Model 5527A Display Indicator Unit(read more)
QuickSwitch 4185 Fiber Optic Switch/Converter accesses 2 separate fiber optic 100 Base FX ports, A & B, from a 100 Base TX Fast Ethernet COMMON port.
- Built-In fiber optic/twisted pair copper conversion
- Ports A & B are 1300nm, SC Duplex, Multimode, 100 Base FX fiber ports.
- Common port is 100 Base TX Fast Ethernet port.
Model 4291 allows quick connection to any one of 4 devices with secure Off-Line position.
- Contact closure switch commands for Remote Control.
- MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates.
- Service protocol, bit rate and data transparent.(read more)
PathWay® Model 7424 RJ45 A/B/C/D Switch with Serial Remote Control Port
- Provides 4-port switching in a low profile unit!
- LOCAL SWITCHING by simply pressing/holding front panel pushbutton.
- REMOTE SWITCHING via RS232 Remote port on the rear panel, providing switch control based on ASCII characters.
Model 9469 DB25 Switch with half rack enclosure and full rackmount front panel is custom designed to allow the user to switch from Ku-Band or X-Band ports with a simple flip of a switch.
- Applicable to ANY DB25 interface, since all 25 pins are switched.
- Custom Labeling for ANY Application is Available!
Model 7499 3-Channel BNC A/B Switch Box with Contact Closure Remote allows the user the capability of accessing two separate devices, ports A and B, via connection through a device connected to the Common port for each of the three channels.
- Great for Audio, Video Remote Switch Applications!
QuickSwitch® 6274 ST Simplex, Single Mode, Dual Wavelength, Gigabit Fiber Optic A/B/C/D Switch, Remote Contact Control
- Access to 4 separate Fiber Optic Networks
- Dual Wavelengths: 1310 nm & 1550 nm
- Supports Gigabit data rates
- Transparent to data and speed
- Remote access using Contact Closure on the Remote DB15 port.
Model 7289 Dual-Channel DB37 A/B Switch with Telnet and GUI Interface to 10-Base-T Remote Control
- IP addressable. Remote switching via 10Base-T RJ45 Ethernet port. Remote connection for monitoring and control for up to (4) simultaneous TCP/IP connections. Communicate with switch via TELNET session.
M7288 is a DB25, Code Operated 4-Position switch that allows access to four separate devices, ports A, B, C, and D via connection through a device connected to the Common port.
- No Local Controls for this switch
- Pins 1-8 and 20 of the DB-25 interfaces are switched
- Unit preset for customer specifications; no jumpers or dipswitches to set.
The Model 7302 is a BNC A/B Switch that allows the sharing of two separate BNC ports via a Common port with the capability of control via front panel pushbutton or RS232 Serial Data ASCII commands.
- 75 Ohm Impedance BNC Ports
- Ideal for sharing laboratory test equipment having a BNC coaxial cable interface.(read more)
Model 4186 Single Channel Duplex 100Base-FX A/B/C Switch with RS232 Remote
- Provides Fiber Optic Link Backup Secure with Password Protection.
- Available to Business and Government Telepresence and Broadcast Systems.
QuickSwitch Model 7188 is a 4-Channel, Fiber Optic, LC Duplex A/B Switch with 2 Remote Control ports.
- Features RJ45 10/100 Base-T Ethernet for Primary Remote and DB9 RS232 Serial ASCII as Secondary Remote Control.
- Independent front panel pushbutton control for each of its 4 channels.
- IP Addressable
The PathWay Model 7402 BNC A/B Switch Box with Remote allows the user the capability of accessing two separate 93 Ohm BNC ports via the COMMON port.
- Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
- Local control via front-panel pushbutton.
- The REMOTE port accepts RS232 Serial Data ASCII commands for switch position and control.(read more)
Electro Standards Laboratories expands it Super Capacitor line to now include the SCUPS™ Model 1026 Uninterruptable Power Supply. The SCUPS™ Model 1026 is comprised of Super Capacitors designed to provide backup DC power to a nominal 12VDC system in the event that the primary power supply is interrupted.(read more)
Board Only, Model 7423 RJ45 4-Position Switch with Serial Remote Control Port
- Convenient Board Designed for Embedded Applications
- Remotely Monitor Status, Control Switch Functions, and Lockout Front Panel Pushbuttons
- Meets Cat 5 Compliance Standards
Model 7182 RJ45 Connect/Disconnect PoE Switch with Touch Sensitive Display Control & 8-Hour Countdown Programmable Timer(read more)