The Model 7382 8-to-1 RJ45 Cat6 Switch with RS232 Serial Remote allows quick connection to any one of 8 RJ45 interface devices from one COMMON device.
- Outstanding Cat6 RJ45 Interface Switching Capability!
- Comprised of two boards, interconnection cables and connectors for installation in an enclosure.
Model 7181 is provided as a rotary switch and LED mounted to a faceplate with cabled RJ45 and Phoenix connectors for installation into any double gang wall box.
- Allows quick disconnect from network when not in use, providing ultimate security.
- Completely isolates the COMMON device from the data network when in OFFLINE position.
QuickSwitch® 4183 ST Duplex A/B 100 Base FX - 100 Base TX Switch/Converter
- Capability of accessing two separate fiber optic 100 Base FX ports from a 100 Base TX port.
- Fully compliant with the 802.3u 100 Base TX/FX standard.
- The switch may be controlled via Manual front panel pushbutton or remotely from an RS-232 serial port.
- Model 7273 Single Channel DB25 A/B switch allows sharing a DB25 device connected to the COM port between two devices connected to A & B ports.
- Remote port provides switch control based on an ASCII character command set.
- Share any DB25 interface, all pins switched.
The Model 9434 is a 4-Position DB9 Switch that allows the user to reroute data between any one of four DB9 devices to one Common device with a simple rotation of a selector switch.
♦ Eliminates the need to plug and unplug cables.
♦ Manual operation via front panel rotary switch.
♦ No power required. (read more)
Model 9463 4-Channel ONLINE/OFFLINE Keylock Switch consists of (3) RJ45 Channels and 1 DB9 Channel
- Simultaneously Switches All Four Channels with Keylock
- Supports 3 channels with RJ45 Interface and 1 channel with DB9 Interface
- Custom Wired DB9
M9225 allows the sharing of an N-Type coaxial interface device between two others connected to ports A and B. Switch position is manually controllable via a highly reliable rotary selector switch on the front panel.
- LMR-400 Coaxial cable is used for the internal wiring.
- Rugged aluminum package provides EMI/RFI shielding.
- Allows a Device Connected to its Common Port to Access Four Other Devices on Ports A, B, C, and D.
- Remote Control via RS232 Serial Commands or Dry Contact Open/Closure Logic.
- All 25 Pins of the DB25 Interface are Switched!
M6290 Fiber Optic Mirror A/B Switch, SC Duplex, Single Mode
- Features Secure Remote Access.
- Access 2 Fiber Optic networks or devices, Ports A & B, via connection thru a device connected to COMMON port.
- Uses MEMS based single mode switches.
- Insertion losses are less than 1.0 dB. Gigabyte switching!
Link with Model 5521 Display Indicator Unit for a robust conference communications switching system!
- M5522 ST Duplex Multimode Switch uses Mirror Technology to switch signal
- Supports Gigabyte Data Rate
- Reverts to Secure Off-Line Position regardless of keylock position, in the event of power loss
The Model 9426 is comprised of two independent sharing switches efficiently packaged in a 19-inch wide 2U high (3.5") rackmount unit.
- Allows the user to independently switch each of the two channels manually via two knobs located on front panel, one knob per channel.
- Each channel allows quick connection to any one of 12 DB9 interface devices or networks from....
New Model 4152-DIN is Ideal for RS485 Multi-Point Applications!
- Ideal for Applications requiring mounting on a DIN rail.
- Very High Speed and Ruggedized for Harsh Environments!
- Typical Applications Include: Factory Automation, Multi-Drop Data Collection Devices, Barcode readers, Time Clocks, Scales, Data Entry Terminals, ATMS, Etc.
Model 7364 is a DB9 Switch that allows independent switch control of two channels: Channel 1 is a DB9 A/B Switch and Channel 2 is a DB9 Crossover Switch.
♦ Two Remote Control Ports to accept ASCII RS232 Serial Data, Telnet or GUI for remote operation.
♦ IP Addressable/Password Protected (read more)
VersaLink Plastic Optical Fiber (POF) Patch Cord
- Ideal for data links with Factory Automation and Plant Control.
- Also ideal for Casino / Gaming VLT Network Applications and numerous other applications.
Model 8039 allows quick & easy connection of PC data, Microphone XLR Audio, and Video channels to either of two remote locations.
- The data channel utilizes RJ45 Cat 5 connectors & cabling.
- The audio channel utilizes XLR 3-pin microphone connectors & cabling.
- The video channel utilizes BNC connectors & cab...
M800 HSSI (SCSI-2) Interface Breakout Box designed to monitor all signals of the SCSI-2 interface.
- Inserted in series between SCSI interface devices to provide access to & monitoring of all data, timing, and control signals.
- Fifteen one-foot mini patchcords that plug into test points on the box are provided to facilitate access to signals passing t...
Model 6299 allows quick connection to any one of two LC fiber optic interface devices from one COMMON port.
♦ Optical data throughput scalability.
♦ All fiber ports are LC duplex, multimode, 50/125 micron and support a wavelength of 850nm.
♦ MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates. (read more)
Model 7348 Tri-channel RJ45 CAT5 A/B Switch offers local & remote control in a slim 1U rackmount enclosure.
√ Each channel is an individual switch that is independently controlled.
√ Pushbutton controls can be locked out remotely.
√ Remote commands can switch each channel individually or all channels simultaneously. (read more)
Model 4165-DIN is a Ruggedized Fiber-to-USB Interface Converter for applications that require High speed, Secure Communications and Optical Isolation.
- Featuring ESD protection circuitry on the USB I/O connector.
- This unit has 2 Threaded Holes Std, DIN Rail for applications that require mounting.
♦ Model 7297 is an 8-Position DB25 Switch, with RS232 Serial Remote.
♦ Allows quick connection to any one of eight DB25 interface devices from one COMMON device.
♦ Reconfigure data network device connection with this popular "user friendly" switch! (read more)