Electro Standards Laboratories has promoted these products/services:
Model 9171 is an RJ21/50-Pin A/B Switch that is ideal for fast swapping 25-Pair (RJ21) station cable connections.
QuickSwitch® 4183 ST Duplex A/B 100 Base FX - 100 Base TX Switch/Converter
- Capability of accessing two separate fiber optic 100 Base FX ports from a 100 Base TX port.
- Fully compliant with the 802.3u 100 Base TX/FX standard.
- The switch may be controlled via Manual front panel pushbutton or remotely from an RS-232 serial port.
The Model 8086 allows access to two 100 Base-T networks up to 1000 Mbps.
- Reroute data between two networks with a flip of a switch.
- Built to last with sealed precious metal contact switching mechanism.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
The Model 6760 is a 40-Channel TTL Digital Logic Level to POF Interface Converter that translates 20 input/output pairs into 20 fiber RX/TX pairs.
Converts TTL Logic signals to POF Fiber Optic Signals
Model 6250 Quad Channel SC Duplex A/B Switch, Single Mode, allows independent control of each channel via Channel pushbuttons or simultaneous switching via Master Switch pushbuttons.
- Ideal for Local Control Only Applications!
Model 7374 is a 4-Channel RJ45 Cat5e A/B Switch with Local and Remote Control of Switch position from a 10/100Base-T LAN Environment via Telnet Commands or GUI.
- Certified for Cat5e Compliance
- Password Protected and IP Addressable.
- Secure Offline Switch position stops any and all data throughput for the unit.
Model 4139 HP Fiber to RS232 Interface Converter allows connection of HP Fiber Optic Linked Terminals to RS232 port of Controller.
- Ideal for Casino Networks Linking Lottery Terminals & Video Gaming Machines
- Data transfer rate up to 120 Kbps (enhanced RS-232)
- Provides Electrical-to-Optical, Optical-to-Electrica...
QuickSwitch 6190 ST Fiber Optic A/B Switch with Remote Serial Control and Optional GUI
- Utilizes Mirror Technology, ST Duplex, Dual Wavelength
- Front panel pushbutton or Remote RS232 Serial Control
- Optional Graphical User Interface (GUI) for simple point and click operation!
Model 7238 16-Channel RS232 A/B Switch with Remote Access switches all 16 RJ45 port channels simultaneously, all (8) signals of each port. Ports A, B, and COM of each channel are RJ45. Switch position & signal pathway integrity are maintained during power loss - no interruption of data transmission.
ULTIMO Lithium Ion Capacitors are ideal for power systems requiring bidirectional high power pulses, very low leakage with very high life cycle. The unique, flat design of the ULTIMO Cells allow for more compact stacking when used in series, making the most efficient use of space!
The Model 7421 is an RJ45 2-Position Switch that allows the sharing of one RJ45 interface device among two others with TELNET commands for remote control.
- Cat 5e Compliant
- IP Addressable
QuickSwitch 4191 is a 6-Way ST Duplex 100Base-FX Switch/Converter allows the user the capability of sharing any one of six single port interface devices via ports 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or 6 from a workstation or device connected to the Common port.
Field Expandable to become 8-Way Unit by adding Fiber Modules!
The Model 9746/32 is a high density 32-channel A/B Switch System with Monitor Ports
♦ Add quick and easy backup switching capability to your data network by utilizing this high density switch system!
♦ Each channel has a monitor port located on the top panel.
♦ Switches all 8 pins of the RJ45 interface.
The Model 7296 is a 2-Channel MDR/MXR A/B Switch with RS232 Serial Remote.
- Switches Multiple MDR and MXR Ports, Simultaneously!
- USB Type-A Connector Accepts ASCII RS232 Serial Data for Remote Control Operation.
M7242S DB25 A/B Switch, Rackmount, 10-BASE-T Secure Setup, Remote Interface, IP Addressable.
- Switch locally via front panel pushbuttons.
- Remote switching via 10-BASE-T rear panel control port.
- Remote control interface has an IP address and listens on the TELNET port for incoming connection.
The QuickSwitch® Model 6259R is a RoHS Compliant 16-Channel ST Simplex Fiber Optic A/B/Off-Line Switch
♦ All 16 channels are switched simultaneously via front panel pushbutton.
♦ MEMS-based mirror/prism switch technology supports Gigabit data rates.
ESL has a Line of High-density, Pre-terminated QuickConnect MTP / MPO Cassettes.
♦ Fiber Cassettes breakout 12-Fiber MTP/MPO male inputs to either 12 or 24 LC or SC outputs.
♦ Military style cassette features one MTP military style connector with an 8-strand single mode angle polish.
The Model 800 HSSI (SCSI-2) Interface Breakout Box allows the user to access and monitor any of the signals that pass through the unit uninterrupted via test point pins.
50 pins on front panel allow access to all interface signals!
Very High Speed Ruggedized ST Fiber-to-RS422 Interface Converter
The Model 4042 is a high speed ruggedized ST Fiber to RS422 interface converter. Typical operating speeds are up to 5 Mbps for RS422 to fiber conversion. When operating in RS422 mode, the converter is configured for 4-wire full duplex operation.
APPLICATIONS: The converter provides an industrial...
The Model 8460 allows quick connection to any one of four DB25 interface devices from one COMMON port and its packing includes removable rackmount brackets.
- Internal wiring is paired to minimize audio signal crosstalk for THX signal assignment at DB25 interface.
- Removable Rackmount Brackets
Model 6299 allows quick connection to any one of two LC fiber optic interface devices from one COMMON port.
- Switch to backup fiber optic link, quickly and easily!
- Ideal for switching data to multiple displays, billboards, signs.
- Add flexibility to IT platforms and networks.
The PathWay Model 7815 is an HD15/RJ45 Cat5e Switcher that allows quick connection to any one of 8 HD15/RJ45 interface devices from one HD15/RJ45 Common device.
♦ Certified Cat5e Compliance
♦ Transparent to data speed and format
The Model 5542 is a 7-Channel, 3-State (CDIC, ISDN and OFFLINE) Network Switch. The unit is ideal for secure conference room communication applications, supporting ISDN networks and is certified for Cat5e compliance on Channel 1.
The Model 7470 Single Channel RJ45, CAT5e, A/B Switch features Remote Control SSH Command Interface or Graphical User Interface that allows the user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations, and obtain switch status.
- Password Protected
- SSH: Secure SHell protocol
- HTTPS: Hypertext Transfer Protocol Secure
Model 8265 allows access to two networks from one computer or workstation.
- A Robust, High Integrity Switch
- No Power Required
- Rear panel chassis stud accepts spade lug for secure grounding.
The Model 8084 is an RJ45 Cat5e A/B Rotary Switch with no enclosure. No power is required for the operation of the switch.
- Designed for installation in any custom enclosure.
- Certified for Cat 5e compliance.
Model 4522 DB15 A/B Switch allows quick connection to any one of two DB15 devices from one Common DB15 device.
- Accepts Contact Closure signaling for remote control operation.
- Remote Control operation only, no local control.
- Operates on 24 VDC Supplied to Unit.
Model 4192 SC Duplex A/B/C/D/Off-line Switch, with Remote, Rackmount
√ Access any of 4 fiber optic networks from one computer.
√ Off-Line switch position stops all data throughput for the unit.
√ If power is lost, the unit automatically switches to the Off-Line position.
Model 7190 Double Gang, Wallbax, RJ45, CAT5e Online/Offline Manual Switch
- Ideal for Powering Off/On IP Based Cameras!
- Rated for 10/100/100 Base-T Networks, up to Cat5e!