Electro Standards Laboratories
Model 6331 2-Channel Channel LC Duplex Online/Offline Switch enables quick connect/disconnect to/from a network for each of its channels.
- MEMS-based mirror/prism technology
- Supports Gigabit data rates
- Secure Offline position
Model 4215-L - LVDT Smart Indicator
- Intelligent microprocessor-based instrument for the measurement/control of dual channel LVDT measurement fixtures.
- Combines 2 simultaneous sample LVDT channels, print capabilities and RS232/485 serial communication into a versatile platform.
- The most affordable and powerful instrumentation in its class!
Model 7810 8-to-1 HD-15 Switch, 10BaseT/100BaseTX LAN Access
- IP Addressable!
- Share a single port HD-15 interface device among 8 other devices.
- Point & Click! Monitor switch status, control functions, lock/unlock front-panel access and configure the LAN Access port.
Model 9502 is a high speed, ruggedized 16-Channel SC Duplex Multimode Fiber to RJ45 RS485/422 Media Converter.
- Typical operating speeds are up to 5 Mbps for RS485/422 to fiber conversion.
- Ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Video Gaming Machines.
Bantam Plug to Two Mini-Grab Test Hooks test cable, Catalog No. 940322-06 consists of a miniature 3-conductor nickel phone plug connected to two mini-grab test hooks with one red and one black vinyl boot.
- Enables the user to "Spring Hook" onto hard to reach Circuit Points
- Fully Tested and Manufactured in the United States
the Model 7195 2-Channel BNC A/B Switch simultaneously switches both channels between A and B positions locally via front panel pushbutton, or remotely via a DB9 remote port initiated by TTL voltage control.
- All BNC ports are impedance matched to support 50 Ohm equipment.
Model 6330 Single Channel LC Duplex Online/Offline Switch enables quick connection or disconnection between two fiber optic networks or devices.Supports gigabit data ratesOptical data throughput scalabilityWhen power is lost, switch reverts of OFFLINE position(read more)
Model 930849 Telephone / Telecom Field Technician Test Kit is supplied to Telco Field Technicians worldwide!
- Kit contains 13 high quality cables designed to facilitate test and access of high speed data interfaces.
- Designed with input from telco telecom installers, telco linesmen and field technicians.
Model 7125 DB9 A/B Automatic Fallback Switch, with Contact Closure Remote Port
♦ Allows quick connection to any one of two DB9 interface devices from one COMMON DB9 interface device.
♦ Automatic fallback based on loss of data on port "A" (PRIMARY GPS).
♦ Data activity "Watch Dog" switch keeps data flowing.(read more)
The Model 7369 is a 2-Channel DB9 A/B Switch with RS232, Telnet and GUI that shares a single port interface among two other devices for each channel.
- Remote Control access using Ethernet 10/100Base-T and either Telnet or GUI
- Local control via Pushbuttons
M6270 enables access of 2 SC Duplex Fiber Optic networks from 1 computer connected to an SC Duplex COMMON port. MEMS-based multimode switches.Manual pushbutton control or remote RS232 serial port.Connected to remote port, the computer uses any common terminal emulation software to manipulate controls & monitor switch position.(read more)
Model 4184 SC Duplex A/B Switch Box Provides Secure Fiber Optic Link Backup!
- Connects a workstation or device between 2 other devices or networks.
- RS-232 serial security enhanced Supervisory Remote Port included.
- Internal circuitry insures isolation between the A & B devices/networks.
The Model 4429 allows access to two DB9 devices from one COMMON DB9 device for each of two channels.
- Switch ANY DB9 interface device to share or backup.
- All (9) pins of the DB9 interface are switched via break-before-make electromechanical relays.
The Model 9714 allows access to three 10/100/1000 Base-T Cat 5e networks for each channel.
- Tested for Cat5e Compliance.
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturing defects.
- Model 8275 RJ45 Switch is designed to accommodate secure fastening to a flat surface with its four mounting holes (6-32 threaded) on the chassis bottom.
- Rated for 10/100/1000 networks, up to Cat5e.
- Manually operated switch, no power required.
Model 7954 Dual-Channel RS-530 Mode-S Solid State Switch, DB25 Interface with Exclusive Automatic Remote Control/Monitoring
- Allows 2 Independent Channels of A/B Switch Function
- Utilizes Solid State High Speed Analog Switches for Reliability
- No Moving Parts or Contacts to Degrade
Model 9504 a 16-channel ST Single Mode Fiber to RJ45 RS485/422 media converter that is ideal for Casino Networks linking Video Lottery Terminals & Video Gaming Machines.
- High Speed & Ruggedized
- Industrial Solution for apps requiring a single point-to-point over short and long distances.
Fiber 232® Model 4107 F07 (POF) Fiber/RS232 Converter
- Provides Electrical-to-Optical, Optical-to-Electrical Conversion.
- Plastic Optical Fiber interface provides immunity to electromagnetic interferences and pulses common to industrial applications.
- Ideal for providing isolation to sensitive test equipmen...
Model 8461 9-Channel DB15 switch consists of 9 individually controlled Connect/Disconnect switches.
- Utilizes MIL components and designed to support rugged MIL applications.