M6289 ST Duplex Fiber Optic A/B Switch allows a device connected to the COMMON port access to the A or B port.
♦ Control the switch via front-panel pushbutton or remotely via contact closure device or via remote toggle switch connected to the DB9 Remote port. (read more)
Desktop Model 4165 and Board Version Model 4166 High Speed Ruggedized Fiber-to-USB Interface Converters
- Units convert USB 2.0 compliant data from a standard PC to a serial asynchronous data interface over fiber with a user-selectable baud rate of up to 3 Mbps.
QuickSwitch Model 6301 is an LC Duplex A/B Switch that allows access to any one of two LC Duplex fiber optic networks from one computer.
♦ IP Addressable for Critical Network Alternate-Path Switching!
♦ Telnet and GUI Remote Control
♦ MEMS-based Mirror/Prism Switch Technology Supports Gigabit Data Rates. (read more)
Model 7330 is a DB25 A/B/C/D Switch that may only be controlled from DB9 port using RS232 Serial ASCII commands.
- Exclusive Remote Control - No Local Control.
- Switch between four DB25 ports.
- All pins of DB25 are switched.
- Switch ports are transparent to all data.
Model 7353 Tri-Channel RJ45 CAT5 A/B/Off-Line Switch, with Remote Control via Contact Closure
- Each channel is an individual switch that is commanded separately from the other switches in the unit.
- Each channel switches to Off-Line on power loss.
Model 7344 RJ45 100-Base-T A/B Switch, Password Serial Remote, Cat 5
- Remote commands allow change of switch position, query of switch position, and lock/unlock front-panel control.
- Enhanced supervisory remote port with password login to access.
The Model 4001 and 4002 are versatile board units that have pushbutton footprints with momentary contact closure that may locally or remotely control the position of the switches based on user's requirements.
- The units can operate as a Master, Model 4001, and Slave, Model 4002, pair or as standalone switches. (read more)
Model 900 EIA/TIA RS-530 Interface Analyzer
LED's Display Red, Green & Off to Indicate Signal Status
- Model 900 is simply inserted in series between the DTE (Data Terminal Equipment) and the DCE (Data Communications Equipment) to provide access to and monitoring of all data, timing and control signals.
This Network Interface Converter provides an industrial solution for applications requiring a single point-to-point or a multi-point communications link over short and long distances.
√ Converts USB 2.0 compliant data from a standard PC!
√ Available as a Board only, Model 4177, or Desktop package, Model... (read more)
Model 9454: ESL "Squeeze Play" gets 3 CAT5e Switches in only 1U Rackmount
- Model 9454 accesses two 10/100/1000 BASE-T CAT5e networks.
- Each of the 3 channels allows rerouting data between 2 networks.
- Supports 8 pins of RJ45 CAT5e interface. Individual channel control.
M7231 allows the capability of sharing a DB25/X.21 BIS Interface device connected to the Common port connector between two other X.21 BIS Interface devices connected to the A and B ports. Accepts RS232 Serial Data/ASCII Commands for Remote Control (read more)
The Model 9069 allows the user to switch an RJ45 device connected to the Common port among two others connected to A or B ports.Easy Expansion! Add more modules having various switch functions as your system grows.Up to eight of the Model 9069's slide into a standard rackmount cage.- Category 6 Compliant (read more)
The Model 6297 is a Single Channel OM3 LC Duplex A/OFFLINE/B Switch with Serial Remote that allows access to two separate fiber optic networks from one computer.
- Optical Multimode 3 (OM3) compliant for laser enhanced applications.
- Unit switches to OFFLINE position before switching to A or B.
The PathWay Model 7197 is a 4-Position BNC Switch with RS422 Remote that allows the user to share a single port BNC interface device among four others.
- Switch ports are transparent to all data.
- Remote RS422 ASCII commands allow user to control switch position, lockout front panel operations and obtain switch status. (read more)
Models 4137EU & 4139EU HP Fiber/RS232 Converters with European 2-Pin Power Supplies
♦ Allow connection of HP Fiber Optic Linked Terminals to RS232 Port of Controller.
♦ Convert RS232 Serial Communication Interface to HP Versatile Link plastic core cable.
♦ Data transfer rate up to 120 Kbps (enhanced RS232) (read more)
The Model 9510 is a 32-port patch panel with 32 RJ45 ports wired to four 68-pin SCSI-5 connectors.♦ Designed to facilitate management of cable connections between data networks and data processing equipment.♦ Kitted with four SCSI-5 cables, a strain relief bar, and fastener hardware. (read more)
Electro Standards offers Fiber Optic MTP/MPO Fanout Cable Assemblies.♦ MTP/MPO connector allows quick connection of 12 fibers.♦ 12 times the density of SC Connectors.♦ Save duct space! Push/pull mating for quick installation.♦ Single-mode & multi-mode fiber. Quick-Connect cassettes-easy termination. (read more)
QuickSwitch® 6282 Fiber Optic SC Duplex AB Switch with 850 nm and Remote allows the user the capability of accessing two separate Fiber Optic networks or devices, ports A & B, via connection through a network or device connected to the Common port.
The Quick-Switch® 6282 employs Micro Electro Mechanical System (MEMS) based multi-mode switches. Inse... (read more)