Coming soon - All-weather highly accurate inclinometer! Rieker Inc manufactures rugged, reliable, all-weather inclinometers and tilt sensors for harsh environments.
- 0.1º Accuracy over -40/+85º C
- IP68 All-weather
- Dual Axis
- 4...20 mA, RS485, CAN
- 100% tested 100% guaranteed!
Rieker Curve Advisory Reporting System (CARS) a fully integrated system with internal GPS, automatically records and determines recommended safe curve speed.
- SAFETY FIRST - Allows driving with traffic - any speed.
- UNIFORMITY - Meets FHWA 2009 MUTCD requirements.
- ON-TIME Project Completion - saves time & budget.
Stainless Steel housing adds formidable protection against extreme environments, aggressive media, and seawater.
- single or dual axis measurement
- Measuring ranges up to ±80º
- 4-20mA or 0-5VDC output
- pressure resistant to 100 meters below sea level
Rieker Instrument's Precision Circular Bubble Levels
- Quick Accurate Level Measurement
- ALL Weather Machined Aluminum Housing
- Salt Fog per ASTM B117
- Precision Ground Glass
- Permanently Fused Ceramic Markings
- Min Operating Temperature Range -40°C to +75°C
- Multiple Sizes and Sensitivities
Rieker Inc Advanced RDI Digital LCD Inclinometers:
- angle monitoring & early tilt warning system
- Analog 0-5V, RS232, 4 switch outputs
- Single or Dual Axis
- LCD Display, 0.1º or 0.01º Resolution
- Up to ±70º Measuring Range
- Semi-custom-multiple options
- Remote packages including Wireless!
Rieker Inc introduces the H5 Series: a rugged new line of liquid capacitive inclinometers for measuring tilt in reference to gravity:
- Analog 0-5V and 0-10V output simultaneously
- Digital Serial (RS232) output
- Angle Ranges: ±30º, ±45º, ±60º, ±90º
- EMC Protected
Rieker Inc's industry leading 4120 "ball in tube" Boom Angle Indicator (or inclinometer)
- now available in a highly visible backlit model for
- increased visibility
- available in right and left hand versions
- OSHA Compliant Standard
1926.550 Cranes and Derricks
New Backlit Inclinometers From Rieker - When Low Light or Night Visibility Must Be Maintained. Rieker Inc, a leading worldwide manufacturer of inclinometers for nearly 100 years, introduces a backlit version of our precision inclinometers that have been in the field for decades. (read more)
NGi electronic sensors are liquid capacitive gravity based inclinometers for measuring tilt angle:
- Output: 4...20mA (2-wire) Current Loop
- Input Supply: 8-30VDC
- Ranges: ±10º, ±30º, ±80º
- Operating Temperature: -40°C to +85°C
- Housing: IP65
- Shock Resistant:...
- Small capacitive spring mass
- Frequency ranges 0Hz to 1.5kHz
- Analog DC output
- Resistance to extreme acceleration overloads & shocks up to 10,000g
- Configured to measure acceleration with or without the influence of gravity.
- Single, dual, or tri axial packages