Allis Tool was incorporated in 1953 delivering machined components to customer prints.
Allis Tool maintains a solid reputation, and is recognized as the can do tool room for OEM’s nationally with emphasis in the Midwest.
- Old world craftsmanship learning new ways maintained Allis Tool’s competitive edge
- Highly skilled journeymen work force focusing on small volume precision machined applications with assemblers
- Size of equipment matched well to the 10 ton overhead cranes in a modern temperature controlled building
- Housekeeping and attention to detail separate Allis Tool from the competition
- Top down commitment to quality - ISO Certified 9001-2000 Cert # 1-020806
Going forward with a strong foundation Allis Tool is strategically focused and continues to invest in people & equipment:
- Allis Tool Machinists are responsible for set ups, programming, and running, resulting in knowledgeable and predictable results.
- Capital equipment is continuously justified and secured to meet the most discriminate customer requirements
- In house design services offer value added – Auto Cad – Pro E – Solid Works
- ISO Certified since 1997
As a job shop Allis Tool’s hands on approach offers real world solutions crossing over many disciplines. Strategically they focus on the following (3) offerings:
- Designers & Builders of Special Equipment
- Prototypes Machined complete
- Medium to Large Parts Machining- Tool Room Quality
Allis Tool & Machine Corp. is listed in these categories: