Located in Santa Rosa, CA, Alluxa was founded in 2007 by a team of thin film deposition veterans. Alluxa's core team brings together decades of expertise and diverse backgrounds in deposition, automation, metrology, and optics.
Alluxa produces its filters with a new class of custom optical thin film coating equipment designed and built by our team. The combination of our state of the art automation, proprietary control algorithms, and a patented plasma thin film deposition process allows the world's most difficult filters to be created in a fraction of the time required by other hard coating methods.
Santa Rosa, CA - November 23rd, 2015: Alluxa, Inc, the leading provider of high performance thin film optical coatings is proud to announce that it has received ISO 9001:2008 certification for its Santa Rosa, CA headquarters.
"We are proud to receive the ISO 9001:2008 certification confirming Alluxa's commitment to total product quality", said Mike Scobey, CEO. "Quality has always been the top priority at Alluxa, and our growing team is committed to continuously improving quality, delivery, and competitiveness. Our ISO 9001:2008 certified quality systems combined with the industry's newest and most advanced optical thin film deposition process will enable Alluxa to continue to set the standard for the reliable and high performance supply of optical thin films
Using this proprietary thin film optical coating platform, Alluxa is delivering custom solutions to the most challenging optical coating problems - including bringing lower costs to high performance requirements.
- Bandpass Filters
- Multiband Filters
- Soft Coating Killers
- Custom & OEM Filters
- Request a Filter Quote
Our technology enables the routine production of optical filters with performance and price characteristics that were previously impossible. These informative white papers help our customers and partners maximize the advantage they gain by using our filters.
- Ultra-Narrowband Optical Bandpass Filters with Large Format and Improved Temperature Stability
- Advanced Plasma Deposition Improves Ultra Narrowband Optical Filters
- Precision Infrared Narrow Bandpass and Dual Bandpass Filters Featuring Low OH-Band Absorption
- Specifying Plasma Deposited Hard Coated Optical Thin Film Filters
- Thin Substrate, Dichroic and Polychroic Thin Film Filters Featuring Flatness < 0.1 Waves RMS
- Flat Top, Ultra-Narrow Bandpass Optical Filters Using Plasma Deposited Hard Oxide Coatings
- Next Generation Thin Film Optical Filters for Life Sciences
- Durable, Front Surface Hard Optical Coatings For Replacing Laminated Soft Coatings
- New Metrology Techniques for Advanced Thin Film Optical Filters