Analytic Systems has had steady growth since 1976 by serving their customers with reliable and robust power conversion products. Their continual R&D programs provide innovative, state-of-the-art designs giving optimal clean and efficient outputs.
To achieve product excellence and customer service superiority through the development of high performance power conversion products for military, industrial, oil and gas, marine, and alternative energy power sources at a competitive price, which exceeds their customers’ expectations. Analytic Systems' management is committed to innovative and cutting edge technology in the design and development of DC/DC converters, AC/DC inverters, AC and DC battery chargers Solar MPPTCharge Controllers and AC/DC power supplies.
Founded in 1976 by Lloyd Hargrove, P.Eng., control of Analytic Systems passed to his son, Jim Hargrove, P.Eng. In 1993, the company was one of the first to develop high frequency switching converters for marine applications (in 1976), and offered pure sine-wave inverters in 1994, years ahead of the competition. Through the years, Analytic Systems has seen steady growth by serving their customers with reliable and robust power conversion products. Their ongoing R&D programs create innovative, state-of-the-art electronic designs that provide clean outputs in efficient and compact packages.
At Analytic Systems, they know that the reliability of their systems depends not only on the quality of the design and manufacture but also the quality of service back-up that they provide to their customers. Their wholly owned manufacturing sites practice the latest quality management practices. Their products are designed to meet and exceed many of the latest international testing standards (i.e. CSA/UL, CE) showing Analytic Systems and its distributors are committed to Quality, Service, Support and Safety.
Access to some of the most gifted designers of electronic circuitry. In the area of power conversion products, they are widely regarded as one of the most versatile and responsive designers in the industry. The ability to turn the feedback from their customers and market intelligence into profitable new development projects. The high standards of their operational personnel in providing the highest quality product available. Fully certified to Q-Base Quality System, www.qbase.com.
DC-DC Voltage Converters, DC-AC Power Inverters, AC-DC Power Supplies, Frequency Converters, DC & AC Source Battery Chargers, Configurable and OEM and Custom Power Solutions.
Worldwide Distributor/dealer network, OEMs, and end user's in the military, oil and gas, marine, alternative energy, automotive, industrial, communications and general mobile electronics markets. Their end users include some of the most demanding organizations in the world: THEM Army, Teleflex Canada, Motorola, Zodiac Hurricane, THEM Marines, Lockheed Martin, JRC, Boeing Satellite Systems, Mercedes Benz, Saft America, Raytheon, SAIC, General Dynamics, ABB, GE, Northrop Grumman, Datron, General Motors, NASA, Armet Armored Vehicles, Simrad and CSD Telephonics. GSA contract# GS-07F-5624R.
While Analytic Systems' corporate headquarters and 2 manufacturing plants are located just outside Vancouver, BC, Canada the company has significant marketing, technical support, and authorized distributorships throughout the world. From stocking distributors across Canada and the THEM to Agents and Manufacturers Representatives in Australia, Asia, Europe, and South America their products are available wherever power conversion is needed.
Analytic Systems Inverters (both quasi-sine and pure-sine) use transformer stop up technology. This makes for the cleanest AC output and reduces EMI. Their sine-wave inverters switch internally at 40 to 60 Khz. Quasi-sine inverters switch at only 120 Hz for absolutely the lowest possible EMI.
All the inexpensive inverters on the market (regardless of manufacturer) use high frequency switching and a minimum of filtering on both inputs and outputs. This allows noise to propagate on both the AC output and the DC input to interfere with virtually every electronic system on the boat. Their inverters have very heavy LO filtering to absorb a significant amount of the 60 Hz ripple generated by the inverter which reduces ripple on the DC system from the inverter. In fact, Analytic Systems spends more money on filtering components than some manufacturers spend on their whole inverter.
All Analytic Systems designs are very current. Nothing they make uses technology more than 4 years old. The benefits are higher efficiency, smaller packages, lower noise and high reliability.
AC-DC Power Supplies
All Analytic Systems designs are very current. Nothing they make uses technology more than 4 years old the benefits are higher efficiency, smaller packages, lower noise and high reliability.
- Switchable between 2 stage (bulk to float) or 3 stage (bulk to absorption to float)
- User adjustment +/- 0.5 volts to allow fine-tuning of float voltage to adapt to wide variety of 12V nominal battery types
- Optional temperature compensation for up to 2 batteries (combines with equalize option)
- If there is a continuous demand on the batteries, simply switch charger to 2-stage to eliminate the possibility of overcharge
- Charges battery and powers load simultaneously
- Multi-Battery output (most models) up to 2 banks
- Continuous circuit design - semiconductors chosen to exceed load requirements at 105 deg C rating
- Continuous duty rated to 40 deg C, will operate to 70 deg C with overtemperature shutdown and automatic recovery as necessary
- Field switchable between 120 and 220 VAC. Input frequency from 45 - 400 Hz. Unaffected by sine-wave distortion.
- Fully functional as power supply without batteries
- Low EMI/RFI emissions, compatible with on-board electronics
- Multiple units may be wired in parallel for extra capacity. The highest power system the company has produced is 8KW using 8 360 VDC to 24 VDC units in parallel
- No meters are provided on standard model, but up to 2 meters can be factory fitted as an option. These can be 2 ammeters (one per bank) or a single ammeter and voltmeter or just a single ammeter
- Power 'ON' LED
- Charging LED
- Low Input Voltage LED plus audible alarm
- Low Output Voltage LED plus audible alarm and dry contact closure
- Over-Temperature LED plus audible alarm
- Current Limited
- Output Short Circuit Protected with automatic recovery
- Thermostatically controlled fan (1000 watt models only)
- Powder coated aluminum enclosure with stainless fasteners
- Remote Panel option (On/Off control plus LED's plus audible alarm)