||Calibration solutions for improving efficiency and quality.
The Beamex® Calibration Solution improves the quality and efficiency of the entire calibration system through faster, smarter and more accurate management of all calibration assets and procedures. Beamex calibrators, workstations, calibration software and professional services form the most integrated, automated calibration system available.
Beamex has been providing calibration solutions that improve efficiency and quality since 1975 and the company has more than 10,000 customer worldwide, strategic partners in 60 countries and offices in 3 countries.
- Beamex® calibrators and calibration software are fast and easy to use
- Simplify and automate calibration work from start to finish
- Cut production down-time
- Analyze whether you need to increase or decrease calibration frequency
- Replace paper with electronic records, share database with plants worldwide
- Cut recalibration costs with Beamex® multifunctional calibrators
- Regulatory compliance (e.g. ISO 17025, ISO 9001, cGMP, 21 CFR Part 11)
- Create, manage and store calibration data safely and efficiently
- Minimize human errors related to documentation of calibration data
- Portable calibrators
- Calibration workstations
- Calibration software
- Calibration accessories
- Re-calibration and service
- Installation and training
- Spare parts
- Validation services (pharmaceutical)
- System integration and database conversion
- Support and helpdesk
Beamex, Inc. is also listed in these categories:
Calibration in a regulatory environment.
(Calibration and Testing Services)
For process manufacturers, regular calibration of
instruments is common practice. In areas where
instrument accuracy is critical to product quality or
safety, for example in process industries such as...
(View Full Article