Brush Solutions: Design and Production for Industry
Cocker-Weber has been producing high quality American made brushes for over 100 years. They design, develop and manufacture staple set, epoxy set and drawn-in-wire tufted brushes. They have designed and built many unique brushing tools to solve industrial problems. Their engineering resources and design lab can partner with you to develop, enhance or repair design problems that impact productivity and profit margins.
Cocker-Weber brushes are used by many industries. They are a source for many OEM brushes. They produce small lots as well as large production runs. They engineer special designs in tufted technical brushes cost efficiently.
Refurbishing brushes is an ecologically sound practice. Reusing cores and bases saves materials, saves energy and saves you money. Cocker-Weber is your source for refurbishing brushes.
The secret to Cocker-Weber's longevity and success rests in their committment to delivering superior products that are competitively priced and backed by a quality guarantee. In these tough times the smart solution is one that lasts and lasts, stretching your dollar farther. The smart solution for brushes is Cocker-Weber Brush Company. Call them at 1-800-497-4541 or 215-723-3880 to discuss your requirements, or view their online catalog.
- Custom Brushes fabricated to specification
- Contract Production
- Specializing in Staple Set, Epoxy Set & Wire Drawn Construction Methods
- Brush Types: Cylinder, Wheel, Disk, Cup, End, Flat, Block, Strip, Curved, Unusual & Odd.
- Core Materials: Nylon, Delrin, Urethane, Polypropylene, PVC, Polyethylene, Rubber, Maple, Birch Ply, Aluminum and other
- Filaments: Nylon, Polypropylene, Polystyrene, Chungking Bristle, Horsehair, Goat Hair, Exotic Hairs, Tampico, Bassine, Brass, Bronze, Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel and other.
- Refurbishing: Cleaning & Refilling