Electromate is a leading Canadian Distributor of Performance Servo/Stepper Systems, Automation/Motion Control Products, Positioning Systems and Power Transmission Products for the industrial marketplace. They began operations in 1986 and are federally incorporated. With over 3000 satisfied customers Electromate is a market leader in providing successful solutions for the automation & robotics industry. They pride themselves on providing their customers with Precision Technology & Quality, backed by over 100 years combined experience in technical engineering support from their responsive customer service team.
Respected by customers as a premiere source for High Performance Robotic and Mechatronic Solutions, Electromate distributes AC & DC Servo and Stepper Motors, Drives, Controls HMI’s and Positioning Systems, all supported via extensive product selection, just-in-time & consignment inventory, dedicated customer service and technical engineering support.
Electromate is an ISO9001:2008 Registered Company, and winner of the PTDA 1997 Trailblazer of the Year Award.
Links for more information on Electromate
Electromate's Facebook Page
Electromate's LinkedIn Profile
Electromate's Twitter Page
Electromate's YouTube Channel
Electromate’s RSS Feed
Electromate's Hyperlinkable Linecard
- Single Source for all your Automation & Motion Control needs - They carry the industry's most comprehensive selection of Automation & Motion Controllers, Servo/Stepper Components & Systems, Positioning Systems, Linear Bearings/Ball Screws, HMI's and Gearing Products.
- Stocking Distributor - They provide a complete selection of ‘off-the-shelf solutions’ for Servo & Stepper Components & Systems in Metric and NEMA 8, 11, 14, 17, 23, 24, 34, 42 & 56 frame sizes.
- Qualified Motion Control Specialists - They provide comprehensive system design and timely after-sales technical support.
- Value-Added Services - They offer parts subassembly, local repair facilities, aftermarket machining, turnkey onsite installation, and software development.
- Publications - They offer proprietary programming manuals, teaching textbooks and interconnection wiring schematics.
- In-house Technical Training Seminars - They offer a variety of automation training programs for novice, intermediate, and advanced levels, including programming, electromechanical system design & sizing and troubleshooting.
- Extended Customer Service - They provide on-line shipment tracking, multiple currency billing, Visa/MasterCard/Amex, PayPa, EFT/ACH and Wire Transfer payment options, after hours customs clearance, plus extended warranty programs.
- Global Reach - Their products are installed in North & South America, Europe, Asia and Australia. They ship to any approved trading nation and meet national regulatory product standards such as UL/ULC, CE, CSA, RoHS, TUV and VDE.
At Electromate, they strive to provide the industry's highest value products and services, quality engineering and timely after sale support. Their goal is 100% customer satisfaction. To this end, they are proud to offer their clients a variety of no charge services with every order.
Included with every order are the following FREE services:
- System sizing/selection assistance
- Toll free phone support by trained automation specialists
- Interconnection wiring diagrams
- Emergency stock
- Use of local testing lab for troubleshooting
- Factory warranty returns (ground transit) prepaid
- After hours shipping
- Real-time order tracking
- Controller firmware upgrades (where applicable)
- Flexible delivery options including: just-in-time and consignment inventory
- Dedicated customer service representatives for pricing, order expediting, customer quotes, literature requests and other queries
- Visa, MasterCard or American Express payment options with multi-currency billing
- Same day shipping (by 3:00 PM Eastern Time)
- High quality, brand name products