Elite Metal Finishing, Inc. has built a great reputation with quality on-time delivery and a foundation on a commitment to customer satisfaction supporting the biopharmaceutical, food and dairy, medical, automotive and custom products industries.
Products and Services Include:
- Electropolishing - Elite has multiple electropolishing systems capable of processing both internal and external surfaces on a wide range of products such as Automotive Trim, Biopharmaceutical, Food & Dairy, Medical Components and Semiconductor Products.
- Passivation - Passivation is a chemical process that removes iron compounds and contaminants from stainless steel surfaces that are presented during manufacturing, machining and welding of stainless steel products including stainless steel processing systems installations.
- Mechanical Polishing - Elite performs mechanical finishing on all ASME BPE and 3A sanitary stainless steel fittings as well a wide variety of other components. Elite achieves standard surface finishes ranging from 32RA to 5RA on inside diameters, outside diameters and flat surfaces.
- Custom Fabrications - Elite’s capability to produce custom tubular fabrications ranges from design to manufacture of the finished product. Examples include filtration housings, membrane housings, headers, sprayballs and non-standard fittings.
- Automatic & Manual Welding - Elite has 4 GTA welding workstations that include 2 state-of-the-art computer controlled WELDLOGIC systems. The other 2 workstations include a semi-automatic and a manual machine that enable Elite to manufacture custom tubular fabrications and perform modifications to customer supplied components.
- Machining - Machining processes that Elite performs in-house include CNC milling, turning, facing, sawing and sizing.
- Quality Assurance - Elite maintains a quality system that has been audited and approved by major automotive and pharmaceutical manufacturers
Elite Metal Finishing Services, Inc. is also listed in these categories: