FILTRONETICS, Inc. located in Kansas City, Missouri was established in 1970. Over the past 31 years, Filtronetics, Inc. has developed a broad line of frequency products for diverse applications ranging from communications to instrumentation for commercial, industrial and military applications.
Filtronetics, Inc. is known for the ability to consistently provide the highest quality custom LC and Crystal filters available. The company’s mission is to become a valued supplier for all customers, which range from University researchers to Fortune 500 Companies. In addition to custom filters, a broad line of crystals, monolithic filters and oscillators is offered.
Filtronetics, Inc. works with their customers to guide them through the development process with technical support for critical applications in telecommunications such as ATM, SONET, LAN, data processing and high reliability applications.
Filtronetics, Inc. offers various alternatives and related pros and cons to optimize the cost benefit rational. Filtronetics, Inc. continually updates the Kansas City facility and equipment with the latest technology.
Filtronetics, Inc. employs six full-time engineers. They have several years of combined experience in Electrical Engineering, Auto-Cad, Hi-Reliability, Physics, Applied Mathematics and Mechanical Engineering.
Quality is the foundation of Filtronetics, Inc. success. The Quality Control department combines more than 31 years of experience. Current quality standards are based on and registered to ISO-9001. Customer or project specific requirements are also available, as well as conformance to IPC-610, MIL-STD-202, MIL-STD-883, MIL-STD-2000 and many other standards.
Filtronetics, Inc. is responsible for the design and production of numerous high reliability filters used by the United States government and government related programs. Filtronetics, Inc. has participated in the following partial list of programs.
- F-15 Fire Control Radar APG 63 (Radar Systems Groups) Hughes Aircraft, El Segundo, CA
- F-15 MSIP (Multi Stage Improvement Program) Hughes Aircraft, El Segundo, CA
- F-14D AHAP, MSIP Hughes Aircraft, El Segundo, CA
- ADCAP/MARK 48 Torpedo (Advanced Capabilities Program) Hughes Aircraft, El Segundo, CA
- PURR Receiver McClellan Air Force Base, Sacramento, CA
- PACER BOUNCE Harris RF Communications, NY
- LADNER Motorola Government Electronics Group, Scottsdale, AZ
- SUBAC Raytheon Submarine Signal Division, Portsmouth, AZ
- GOES (Geo-Stationary Operations Environmental Satellite) Hughes Aircraft, El Segundo, CA
- SPS 48 RADAR/United States Navy ITT Gilfillan, Van Nuys, CA
- RIVET JOINT/Air Force Surveillance E-Systems. Greenville, TX
- SEAGULL Missile System United States Naval Avionics, Indianapolis, IN
- AESIR Program E-Systems, Garland, TX
- AN/PRC-112 Motorola Government Electronics Group, Scottsdale, AZ
- CASSINI Spacecraft/RPWS Instrument The University of Iowa. Iowa City, IA
- F-18 Kaiser Electronics, San Jose, CA
- ASRAAM, ERGM, SLAM, SLAMER,VANDAL (Command Destruct Receivers) Herley Industries, Lancaster, PA
- NAP (Nuclear Augmentation Program) Sandia laboratories, Albuquerque, NM
Filtronetics, Inc. engineers are experienced in various Hi-Rel testing. All testing is done in the Kansas City facility with the exception of vibration and x-ray.