Freylit designs, manufactures and distributes environmental systems and solutions to treat and control polluted water throughout North America.
Our Oil Water Separators and Wash Water Recycling Systems feature advanced technology, developed over 25 years of tough and rigorous field testing.
The Freylit range of products conforms to international standards based on the strict European Environmental Federal laws. These tough standards allow us to bring to the US market a pedigree of environmental quality hard to be surpassed by our competitors.
Freylit operates in 35 countries across the world and count BP, Chevron, Exxon, Mobile, Shell and Texaco amongst our key major international oil company clients. Our other clients include automotive manufacturers such as BMW, Daimler-Chrysler, Ferrari, Ford and VW and leading international companies such as ABB, NASA and DuPont.
With 10,000 Oil Water Separators and Wash Water Recycling Systems installed world wide, Freylit’s experience and understanding of recycling water enables the company to provide a varied selection of solutions to meet the most difficult of situations.
Our US operations are based in Charlotte, North Carolina, where Freylit combines a technical support center with a well stocked warehouse and showroom facility.
Why Choose Freylit?
- Freylit has gained international experience from installations in over 35 countries, with over 9,500 reclaim and oil water separator systems installed during the last 25 years.
- Does not use any corrosive ozone or dangerous chemicals to degerm the water and is deemed a "Green Build Application".
- Odor control using Freylit’s proprietary water stabilizer, unique voltage electrode and exclusive 7,200 head diffused air membrane.
- Four stage dirt removal for easy system operation and long term easy maintenance.
- Automatic backflushing using Freylit’s fine filter.
- Is exceptionally easy to maintain. No changing of messy and/or expensive filters is needed daily, weekly, or even annually.
- Requires a small foot print of approximately 12-20 sq ft, depending on the model.
- Outdoor units available.
- Certain models upgradeable to the next size in range.