All HART unions are made in USA!
Most Unions are in stock for immediate delivery!
HART Flat-Faced O-Ring Unions allow our customers to slip the "component" in and out of the assembly without disturbing the surrounding tube or rigid pipe sections........ saving downtime and labor!
Customer Benefit: Pipe alignment is much easier with HART O-Ring Unions by eliminating the necessity to spring the line during installation or disassembly!
The most popular union in the industry for general purpose joining of piping systems.
Full flow-waterway bore.
Wrench flats both ends.
Flat faced design.
Full flow-waterway bore
with zero leakage.
End weld preps machined to match mating pipe.
Flat faced o-ring design.
Hammer Blow-Lug Nut Unions for superior strength.
and break the pipe line. They meet requirements where an O-Ring, zero leakage, seal is recommended.
- Turbulence-free fit across seats. Full bore I.D. - Full Flow.
- O-Ring is located in the threadpiece face, well out of the waterway bore providing added protection against abrasives and erosion.
- Combination end connections. Threaded, socketweld and buttweld ends are all interchangeable, as well as one-step line size changes.
- Resistance to vibration. Seals will not loosen, even under extreme vibration or pressure surges.
- No maintenance needed because once the seal is made, it never requires retightening.
- Saves money and weight by eliminating unnecessary nipples, bushings, couplings and inserts when initially built into the system.