HELUKABEL® is a global manufacturer and supplier of cables, wires & cable accessories. They offer an extensive selection of cables and wires - including flexible tray cable for both stationary and flexing applications, high-flex robotic cable for continuous flexing applications, VFD/servo cable, and network bus cable - for automation & material handling, renewable energy, infrastructure facilities and a variety of other market segments.
Customers benefit from a comprehensive range of more than 33,000 products that are available from stock.
The HELUKABEL® USA distribution center in Illinois is supported by the global distribution hub in Germany, warehouse locations in more than 50 countries, and over 800 employees around the world to make sure that your shipment arrives right on time, wherever needed.
With cutting-edge technology constantly being introduced into the marketplace, our engineers are never short on challenges from their customers, which keeps their innovative products on the forefront of cable design and manufacturing. Their customized solutions provide the necessary support for your individual requirements.
Cables for Factory Automation and Industrial Applications:
- Cables according to International Standards (UL, CSA, CE, HAR, VDE, BS, TÜV, CCC, GOST-R)
- Flexible Control Cables
- Flexible Tray Cables
- Continuous Flex & Torsion Cables
- Servo- and VFD-Cables
- Cables for Wind Turbines & Photovoltaic Cells
- Single Conductors
- Low Smoke, Zero-Halogen Cables
- High-Temperature Cables
- Power Cables
- Custom Cables
Cable Portfolio for Renewable Energy
- Wind Power
Data, Network & Bus Technology
- Fiber Optic, HCS, POF & Copper Data Cable (Cat. 5 to Cat. 8)
- Bus Cables (PROFInet, PROFIBUS, CAN, DeviceNet™, Foundation™ Fieldbus, CC-Link, SafetyBUS, ASI)
- Industrial Ethernet Components
- Copper & Fiber Optic Connection Technology (Connecting Systems® as patch panels, splice boxes, sockets, patch cables)
- Processing Technology (OTDR, Splicing Devices, Manufacturing Tools)
- Active components for office and industrial applications
- Strain Relief Cable Glands
- Flexible Conduits
- Cable Carriers
- Signal and Power Connectors
- Insulating, Heat-Shrink, Braided and High-Temperature Tubes
- Termination and Connection Sleeves
- Cable Ties, Mounting and Fastening Products
- Identification and Labeling Products
- Terminals and Cable Lugs
ROBOTEC SYSTEMS offers full-service solutions on flexible dresspack systems for robots and factory automation. Their systems provide pre-assembled, flexible sensor cables that are highly durable and specially designed for assembly, handling, welding, and a great variety of other applications. ROBOTEC SYSTEMS dresspack solutions service the automotive, food & beverage, packaging and other streamlined production industries; and are the right choice whenever quality, reliability and production efficiency are needed most.