HoloTouch® technology is unique and widely patented. Devices using HoloTouch touchless, holographic human-machine interface ("HMI") technology vastly exceed capabilities of conventional human-machine interfaces and outperforms them. Here are just some of the reasons:
- HMIs using HoloTouch technology are entirely touchless - just pass a finger through a full-color holographic image floating freely in the air
- with no moving parts, HMIs using HoloTouch technology are indestructible - impervious to shock, dirt, moisture, hard use and other hazards of customers and workplaces
- clean and green operation - whether in healthcare, high-traffic consumer applications or other settings, HoloTouch HMIs neatly bypass hygiene issues, because there's nothing to touch in operating them
- people are fascinated by full-color, 3D holographic images of HMIs using HoloTouch technology drawing customers in and holding their attention
- people-friendly, easy-to-use intuitive touchless, holographic HMIs provide comfortable, reliable operation where conventional keys and buttons have shrunk below normal finger sizes and fingers tire from pounding keys and buttons
- touchless HMIs using HoloTouch technology are friction-less and have longer life cycles than conventional switches and other tactile HMIs
- their touchless, holographic HMIs compare favorably in cost with conventional tactile interfaces, both initially and over time
- physical designs of devices using HoloTouch are appealing and very flexible
- HMIs using patented HoloTouch technology enhance competitive positions by underlining commitment to newest and best technology
There are no practical barriers to using HoloTouch technology to improve and enhance many types of electronic equipment, such as automotive, banking, factory-floor, gaming, kiosk, leisure, medical, military, personal and home electronics and toy products.
HoloTouch technology can be customized to your particular application or device. HoloTouch, Inc. offers any design, engineering or manufacturing services you need to create touchless prototypes of your HMI as well as product in volume. Want to do it all by yourself? Contact HoloTouch about a license of patented HoloTouch HMI technology.