InCon Process Systems
In selecting a partner for contract production, process development, formulation optimization and ultimately for your own Capital Investment please consider the following:
- IPS excels at providing exacting in house chemical analysis during testing and throughout production. IPS has the developmental bench laboratory analysis to assess feasibility of your process
- IPS can then fully pilot and develop your process, using our chemical analysis to maintain chemical specification
- IPS can manufacture kilogram to tanker-truck quantities of your Product
- IPS has developed a network of fabrication specialists to implement our precise Process Specifications
- IPS has partnered with GIG Karasek, the world’s largest manufacturer of Thermal Processing Equipment, to execute your requirements regarding:
InCon Process Systems is a recognized leader in the design, piloting, synthesis and manufacture of these specialty chemicals. Our areas of expertise are broad and we are specialists in Molecular Distillation and the production of high quality nutritional and other fine synthetic chemical compounds. We specialize in the supply of fully pre-assembled Modular Wiped Film Evaporator or Short Path Evaporator Systems that have been custom engineered to meet the unique specifications that we develop with our clients.
Since 1992, InCon Processing has provided specialized Toll Processing centering around purification using Molecular Distillation Systems or High Vacuum Short Path Evaporation. With such an extensive operating base encompassing a total of five plants, it was only natural to apply this technology for our customers as they outgrew Toll Processing and wanted to implement the Best Manufacturing Processes that we developed for them. Soon InCon Process Systems was one of the largest suppliers of Molecular Distillation Systems or High Vacuum Short Path Evaporation Plants in North America.