Jackson Plastics is a custom injection molding operation with over 48 years experience in the Plastics, Hospitality, Marine, Housewares, Automotive, Furniture and Healthcare Industries. They design and produce thermoplastic injection molded finished products and parts for both captured and OEM business that include complicated assemblies with various materials and decorating.
The company is centrally located in the USA for quick reaction time, has both small and large production run capabilities, and can run small to large size parts with 22 presses from 132 ton to 700 clamp tons.
- They are very receptive to small runs which is somewhat difficult to find in today's production environment.
- Their factory uses a closed loop cooling system which eliminates any process water discharge.
- They sell or use their regrinds and purgings keeping materials from going to the landfill.
- They recycle all of their cardboard and paper.
- Most of their purchased corrugated containers are produced with 35% recycled cardboard.
- They recycle and re-use their hydraulic oils.
Resin Experience Includes:
- Engineering Resins
- Structural Foam
- Bio Resins
Product Examples Include:
- Ice Buckets
- Battery Boxes
- Tank Trays
- Culture Trays
- Flower Pots
- Utility Boxes
- Tool Caddies
- Floor Mats
- Clothing Bins
- Hardware Storage Bins
- Truck Cab Organizers
- Control Switch Boots for Wheelchairs
Jackson Plastics is also listed in these categories: