LEONI Elocab Ltd. of Kitchener, Ontario, Canada provides custom designed cable solutions for the Industrial and Healthcare markets.
LEONI as a global partner is a leader and specialist in the development and manufacturing of application-specific cables and value added services.
Specific cable types include:
* Round custom composite or hybrids
* Flat custom composite or hybrids
* Value added services and products such as spiral / coil cords and cable assemblies.
ALL WITH ONLY 300FT MINIMUM ORDER REQUIREMENTS
Specific applications might include but are not limited to:
* Automation of manufacturing equipment.
* Surgical Robots, Hand Held Devices for Cosmetic and other medical procedures.
* Hospital, Clinic or in field Equipment such as MRI, Ultrasound, X-Ray and others.
* Laboratory Equipment used in Bio-Medical Testing.
* Extreme environment cables for video inspection of infrastructure, HVAC and similar systems.
Attributes commonly requested and designed into custom solutions other than electrical characteristics can include:
* Very High Flex Life Expectancy including Torsional Twisting.
* Cut and Abrasion Resistance.
* Medical Grade Materials.
* Temperature Requirements.
* Outdoor Usage, Water Resistance or Water Proof.
* Resistance to various chemical exposure, splash or submerged.
* Class 1 Clean Room and/or Low Out Gassing.
* Push Pull Capabilities.
* Color Matching and other cosmetic concerns.
Approvals and Qualifications include but are not limited to:
* ISO 9001-2008
* UL and CSA
* ISO 14644-1 Fraunhofer Class 1 Clean Room Tested
* In House Testing Capabilities for Electrical and Mechanical requirements.
* RoHS and Reach
LEONI Elocab Ltd. of Kitchener, Ontario, Canada is one of more than 90 LEONI facilities world wide.
The LEONI Group is one of the world’s largest suppliers of wire, cable and wiring systems with decades of experience.