UDT Sensors is combining business operations with Centro Vision and OSI Fibercomm. The group will be known as OSI Optoelectronics.
The new OSI Optoelectronics not only continues the on-going traditions of offering extensive engineering solutions and state-of-the-art manufacturing capabilities, but also reflects the growing customer supports that encompass their latest expansion into new product arenas and application domains. OSI Optoelectronics will carry on these market-driven spirits as the largest and most counted-on manufacturer of optical sensors in the U.S.
In today’s ever-competitive industry that views success as synonymous with efficient process, OSI Optoelectronics U.S. headquarters is housed in a modern 54,000 sq.ft. facility. Additionally, it operates two world-class manufacturing facilities overseas in both India and Malaysia for meeting high-volume production requirements. And their innovative vertical integrations, along with well-established global sales roots in both Europe and U.S. alike, help reduce design cycle-time and keep implementation cost to a minimum for their customers.
- Standard and Custom Photodiodes (UV, Visible and NIR)
- X-Ray Products (CT Scanner, Security System and Industrial Inspection Apparatus)
- Opto-assembly (Optical Switch, LED and Cable Assembly)
- Medical Products (Medical Probe and Analyzer)
- Tele-com and Data-com Applications (SONET/SDH Application and Fiber-coupled Assembly)
- Military and Aerospace Specialties (MIL-I-45208, MIL-STD-45662, MIL-S-19500, MIL-STD-750 and MIL-STD-883)
- Tool and Die Injection Molding
- Book Mold and Prototyping
- Production Tooling / Machining
- Plastic and Metal Components
- Precision Laser Trimming
- GMP-compliant Practices
- Value-added Assemblies (Heat Staking and Ultrasonic Welding)
- Custom Tooling (Computer Peripherals and Medical Electronics)
OSI Optoelectronics Commitments:
- Excellence in Service, Quality and Delivery
OSI Optoelectronics is listed in these service categories:
Lateral Effect Photodiodes (.pdf)
Mechanical-alignment applications of electro-optical instruments have expanded dramatically during the past three years in the construction, machinetool, aircraft and aerospace industries, increasing...
(View Full Article