P.I. Engineering makes computer input devices – keypads, controls, and adapters.
Our X-keys product line ranges from professionally finished control devices to bare circuit boards and programmed chipsets.
Find our products at work in studios, labs, offices, auditoriums, control rooms, and factories world wide.
||Send keyboard macros, text strings, shortcuts and more with a single touch. Open directories, launch applications, play sound or video files with your fingers or toes.
||Connect two keyboards, two mice, or two monitors to a single port. Install without opening your computer, using software already on your system -- just plug them in and go.
- We design, sell, and support all products from our headquarters in the USA
- We provide free live technical support to end users, developers, and system integrators
- We offer free user friendly software for Windows and Mac OS X
- We publish and support a free comprehensive software development kit
- We have a 30 day full refund return policy on all stock products
- We cover all products with a 1 year limited warranty
- We sell, ship, and support all products world wide
- We sell single samples directly from our website
- Founded in 1993
- Privately owned
- Experts in USB, PS/2, and RS-232 Serial input methods