With the world leading MEMS (micro electro mechanical systems) mass flow sensing technology and package technology, Siargo is ready to offer a wide spectrum of off-shelf products as well as customized products that will serve today's increasing demands of flow measurement, monitor and control in many aspects of energy, medical, food and beverage, machinery, environmental and many other industries.
Their worldwide dedicated technical support team commits to work 24/7 with their valued customers for a fast response to any technical issues until their full satisfaction. Siargo offers a broad spectrum of mass flow sensing products that can be readily applied to utility gas metering, mass flow sensing for medical equipments, fuel cell concentration. Siargo also actively engages with many OEM customers providing the customer tailored products for various applications. For OEM applications, please contact them for further information.
- All electronic MEMS utility gas meter MF-series provide the first commercialized
electronic gas meters for city gas metering. The products are battery powered with
large turn-down ratio, small form factors, and data storage. The friendly user interfaces
are ready for networking.
- FS 1000, 2000, 4000 and 5000-series mass flow sensors/meters are specially
configured for medical applications including electronic flow meters for anesthesia
equipment, ventilators, peak meters, asthma monitors as well as in medical dosing
- FS-series mass flow sensors can also be applied in other industries such as food and
beverage flow monitor and control, environmental instrumentation, mass spectrometers
and many other industrial process control and monitoring.
- FS 7000 series are specially designed for intelligent air filter as well as increasing demands
in enhanced reliability features in consumer electronics and large instrumentation
reliability. The products provide timely response to filter clogging, fan failure and other
air flow failures in those products.
- PFX -series flow switches provide excellent flow information for advanced air/oil
lubricators as well as other industrial gas flow process where a timely flow switch is
- In-line or insertion gas meters provide cost effective solutions for various industrial gas
measurement and monitors.