United Electric Controls is a privately held corporation founded in 1931, headquartered in Watertown, MA, USA. We are a global supplier of pressure and temperature switches, transmitters, sensors, and controls for the process, discrete, semiconductor, aerospace, and defense industries. Focused on protecting equipment, processes, personnel, and the environment, our products are critical for safety, alarm and shutdown functions with uncompromising quality produced from innovative design and superior lean manufacturing.
UE's reputation for dependable, reliable products is a result of innovative design, superior manufacturing techniques, and a corporate focus on uncompromising quality.
Visit Us at Upcoming Events!
- Award-winning One Series electronic switch
- Cost-effective solutions to meet and exceed customer requirements
- Rugged construction for the most challenging environments
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Customer-first approach through service, delivery and value
- Wide selection of products that meet global agency certification
- Lean manufacturing for maximum productivity
- Practitioner of continuous improvement and elimination of waste
- One-piece-flow for optimum manufacturing efficiency
Three Manufacturing Divisions
United Electric Controls
Pressure and Temperature Threshold
Detection and Switching™.
Applied Sensor Technologies
RTD and Thermocouple Temperature Sensors
Products for the Military, Aerospace
and Semiconductor Industries