UE is a privately held corporation headquartered in Watertown, Massachusetts, USA. They are an international manufacturer of durable and reliable pressure and temperature switches and sensors. Focused on providing protection to equipment, processes and personnel in a variety of industrial applications, their products range from simple units to highly specialized custom designs. Many of their products principally perform alarm and shutdown functions for their customers, while others provide critical sensor inputs into control systems.
UE's reputation for dependable, reliable products is a result of innovative design, superior manufacturing techniques, and a corporate focus on uncompromising quality.
- Award-winning One Series electronic switch
- Cost-effective solutions to meet and exceed customer requirements
- Rugged construction for the most challenging environments
- ISO 9001:2008 certified
- Customer-first approach through service, delivery and value
- Wide selection of products that meet global agency certification
- Lean manufacturing for maximum productivity
- Practitioner of continuous improvement and elimination of waste
- One-piece-flow for optimum manufacturing efficiency
Three Manufacturing Divisions
United Electric Controls
Pressure and Temperature Threshold
Detection and Switching™.
Applied Sensor Technologies
RTD and Thermocouple Temperature Sensors
Products for the Military, Aerospace
and Semiconductor Industries