Electronic Manufacturing Services
VR Industries, Inc. is an Electronic Manufacturing Services provider (EMS) that differentiates its self by providing the advanced capabilities of a larger EMS company with the technical service, flexibility, rapid response and support of a smaller, less rigid manufacturing partner.
The company is ITAR registered and was founded in 1985. It is headquartered in a 3,716 square meter (40,000 square foot) facility in a foreign-trade zone (FTZ) in Warwick, RI, USA.
We are very competitive on price, turnaround time, and service, but what truly separates VR Industries from competitors is product quality and organizational health (culture).
We consistently deliver defect free products by:
- Rigorously verifying specifications prior to production
- Strictly adhering to our ISO 9001 & 13485 certified Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- Employing and empowering an experienced and stable workforce
Our aggressive programs (lean manufacturing /continuous improvement/process control) are critical in maintaining high quality work, reducing costs and improving delivery performance. Our customers claim to enjoy the ‘peace of mind’ feeling they get when dealing with VR Industries.
High Quality / High Complexity
VR Industries manufactures high quality, complex products in low to mid volume (tens of thousands) production sizes. Our focus on low to mid volume business opportunities has fostered the development of highly differentiated services that meet the unique requirements of customers with these needs. This allows for adaptive and swift assembly services.
We know how to use technologies that meet individual customer needs. Advanced electronic manufacturing capabilities using leading-edge packaging, such as fine pitch components, micro-ball grid array (micro BGA) and 0201s, enable customers to access new technologies that are essential to maintaining a competitive edge.
- PCB Assembly
- Prototype & Pre-Production
- Low to Mid Volume Production (tens of thousands)
- Electromechanical System Assembly / Box Build
- Inspection Services
- Test Services
- Program Management
- Material Management
- Engineering services through strategic partnerships
- SMT – Multiple MYDATA Lines – providing flexibility
- AOI – (Automated Optical Inspection)
- Jade Handex Selective Soldering
- Dedicated Leaded & ROHS lines and wave soldering
- High Resolution X-Ray
- Aqueous Zero-Ion G3 ionic contamination testing
- Dedicated System Assembly Cells
- Dedicated Test Department
- ICT – Teradyne
- System level functional test
- Board level test
- Soldering Personnel trained & certified to IPC J-Std-001ES (Space Addendum), Class 3 standards
- Program Manager assigned to each customer.
- ESD safe manufacturing environment
Certifications & Registrations
- ISO 9001
- ISO 13485 (Medical Device)
- ETL Listed
- UL 508A
- ITAR Compliant
- J-STD-001ES Space Addendum
- CAGE Code: 0RRX5
- DUNS #188277222
- SBA Status: Small Business
Markets We Serve
VR Industries serves a wide variety of markets, including Medical, Military and Aerospace, RF Communications, Sensors, Computing, Green Energy and Industrial Equipment.