Since 1985, Wisconsin Foam has maintained a singular focus on providing integrated flexible foam solutions to companies that span a broad spectrum of market segments throughout the United States.
During this time period, our experienced and knowledgeable team has amassed an impressive reputation as the industry’s leading flexible foam expert. In fact, we are consistently recognized for the development of highly targeted, solutions-driven, cost-effective foam alternatives - no matter what the order size or complexity of the project specifications.
At Wisconsin Foam, we are confident our unbeatable combination of cost-effective pricing, extensive problem solving capabilities, impressive inventory and comprehensive value-added services exceeds that being offered by our most aggressive competitors.
We invite you to experience today how an alliance with our organization will enable you to achieve the following:
- Access to one of the Midwest’s largest and most diverse selections of open and closed cell flexible foam.
- Instant material availability, optimum selection and extremely cost-effective pricing as a result of our extensive purchasing power.
- Creative design assistance, low prototyping fees, material testing and reasonably priced tooling.
- Extensive in-house integrated services that include slitting, splitting, die cutting, water jet cutting, convoluting, routing, gluing, wire cutting, part stripping and assembly.
- Also, engineered wood palletizing and crating
Our unique world-class equipment and extensive expertise allow us to:
- Successfully address extremely tight tolerances of +/- 1/8" or even +/- 1/32".
- Maintain an impressive part reject rate of less than .1%. Wisconsin Foam meets "0 defect" requirements with minimal variance, which results in highly consistent parts.
- Preserve a record of extremely low variance part consistency.
- Comply with complex ISO and QS specifications.
- Uphold a 99%+ on-time delivery rate.