Interface Inc. offers a full line of load cells, torque transducers, instrumentation, and accessories to suit all your force and torque sensor measurement needs. Whenever you need a high-accuracy sensor for torque or force measurement, consider the benefits of choosing Interface products:
- Interface manufactures their own strain gages out of proprietary alloys. The Interface load cell design means better temperature tolerance, longer fatigue life, and higher output voltages (up to 4 mV/V) than their competitors can offer.
- Interface tests and calibrates every cell they make – they don't just sample a batch. You can be sure the load cell you purchase will work as designed and expected.
- Interface performs moment compensation on all their load cells. Sensitivity to extraneous loads is minimized.
- Interface also creep-tests every load cell and force sensor to the tightest specification in the industry. Quality is their obsession!
Interface has been the trusted world leader in force measurement for half a century. We lead by designing, manufacturing, and guaranteeing the highest performance and most accurate products available. Our engineers help provide force measurement solutions to our customers in all industries — from grams to millions of pounds – and hundreds of configurations.
We are the preeminent supplier to companies such as Boeing, Airbus, NASA, Ford, GM, Johnson & Johnson, NIST and thousands of measurement labs throughout the world. Our load cells are complimented by highly accurate torque transducers, machine calibration systems, digital indicators, software, and force measurement system components - which we manufacture and sell throughout the world. Our in-house calibration labs support a variety test standards: ASTM E74, ISO-376, MIL-STD, EN10002-3, and others.
|Interface produces the equipment used by top calibration labs (and some of their competitors) for load cell calibration: the Gold Standard® Calibration System. If your load cells are properly calibrated, chances are an Interface Gold Standard system was used.
Five more reasons Interface is your best choice:
- Interface machines their parts in-house – no out-sourcing. Their manufacturing processes are vertically integrated, which means shorter lead times, better quality control, and lower costs than their competitors.
- Interface uses eight gages in their load cells to ensure the highest accuracy. You can rely on the data coming from an Interface load cell.
- Interface produces more load cells (by quantity) than anybody in the world. And most of the cells found in their catalog are stocked for immediate shipment.
- Interface is a custom design expert. If you can't find the product you need for your force measurement application, call them for quick, cost-effective custom solutions.
- Interface produces torque transducers for rotary, axial, and reaction applications in a wide variety of options: shaft and flange styles, mV/V and high-level output, angle and speed measurement, and high-RPM capacities are all available.