Make the right connection.
At the Lapp Group, we understand the critical role electrical connectivity products play in a wide array of industrial manufacturing applications. And how our customers depend on the quality, performance and durability of Lapp’s cable and connectivity solutions to keep their facilities and lines up and running, even in the most demanding conditions.
First established in Germany in the 1950s and in the US in 1976, Lapp Group North America is headquartered in a newly renovated 130,000 square foot facility in Florham Park, New Jersey. The North American facility includes our state-of-the-art cable manufacturing plant, Lapp Cable Works. Lapp’s domestic manufacturing enables a fast and flexible focus on customer needs, greater inventory and the ability to meet demanding needs quickly. Additionally, Lapp has invested in engineering know-how to develop new products, and to support real-world applications with an in-house UL Certified Test Data Lab that is unique in the industry.
Lapp Group’s complete connectivity solutions for industrial machine and infrastructure applications include a full suite of power and control cable, connectors, accessories and systems. These products and solutions are specifically tailored for a wide array of industries including automotive, food and beverage, wind energy, oil and gas, packaging and manufacturing.
We welcome the opportunity to collaborate with you to make the right connection.
|A Full Suite of Connectivity Solutions
• Machine Cables for all applications
• TC-ER Rated Tray Cables
• Cables for major VFDs and manufacturers of servo motors & drives
• Industrial Grade Data Cables for signal, control and networks
• Environmentally Protected Industrial Connectors for power, control, and data; including Rectangular, Circular, and IEC Pin and Sleeve Connectors
• Strain Relief Products
• Cable Management Accessories including: Conduit, Track, Sleeving and Marking Systems
Industry Leading Expertise
• Specially trained national sales team
• In-house team of engineers
• State-of-the-art cable manufacturing in North America
• North American based UL Client test Data Lab
• Worldwide logistics centers
• Extensive product inventory
• In-house Systems Group providing Custom Assemblies and Populated Cable Tracks
• ISO Certified