Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science
U.S.: +1 800-447-4717 or +1 978-369-9933
U.K.: +44 (0) 1494 442255
China: +86 21 6132 9688
Asia: +65 6337 6848
X-Ray Fluorescence (XRF) Analyzers
X-MET hand-held XRF analyzers are specifically designed for analysis of:
High performance, benchtop with multisample XRF measurement for process and quality control.
Coating thickness measurement and materials analysis needed to improve quality control processes through RoHS compliance screening, testing for presence of lead and high-reliability electronics. Measurement methods comply with ISO 3497, ASTM B568 and DIN 50987.
Bulk analysis in the petrochemical, mining, minerals, cement, ceramics, cosmetics, wood treatment industrygauges for thickness gauging applications including powder coating, plating, anodizing, electroless nickel plating and galvanizing.
Optical Emission Spectroscopy (OES) Analyzers
The FOUNDRY-MASTER range of stationary optical emission spectrometers for process-control and chemical analysis of metals which quickly analyze Al, Cu, Ni, Ti, Co, Pb, Sn, Zn or Mg.
- FOUNDRY-MASTER Compact - the basic model for the analysis of non-ferrous metals and their alloys
- FOUNDRY-MASTER UV - the well-established spectrometer that provides fast, easy and precise analysis of ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- FOUNDRY-MASTER Xpert - the newest analyser covers even elements like Lead, Selenium and Lanthanum
- FOUNDRY-MASTER Pro - the floor standing model with a high- performance innovative optical system and extended wavelength range, assures precise identification and trace analysis of important elements such as Nitrogen in steel and Phosphorus in aluminium
The PMI-MASTER range of portable optical emission spectrometers (OES) for mobile metal analysis
- PMI-MASTER Compact - the first choice for the const-conscious user seeking a reliable yet robust metal analysing instrument for routine analysis work
- PMI-MASTER Pro - the truly mobile spectrometer for up to eight hours of remote operation independent of main power supply
Hitachi High-Tech Analytical Science serves a broad range of industrial industries, including: