Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors. Leveraging core technologies, Skyworks supports automotive, broadband, wireless infrastructure, energy management, GPS, industrial, medical, military, wireless networking, smartphone and tablet applications. The Company’s portfolio includes amplifiers, attenuators, circulators, detectors, diodes, directional couplers, front-end modules, hybrids, infrastructure RF subsystems, isolators, lighting and display solutions, mixers/demodulators, optocouplers, optoisolators, phase shifters, PLLs/synthesizers/VCOs, power dividers/combiners, power management devices, receivers, switches and technical ceramics.
Headquartered in Woburn, Mass., Skyworks is worldwide with engineering, manufacturing, sales and service facilities throughout Asia, Europe and North America.
New products are continually being introduced at Skyworks. For the latest information, visit our Web site at www.skyworksinc.com. For additional information, please contact your local sales office or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Skyworks Advantage
- Broad front-end module and precision analog product portfolio
- Market leadership in key product segments
- Solutions for all air interface standards, including CDMA, GSM / GPRS / EDGE, LTE, WCDMA, and WLAN
- Engagements with a diverse set of top-tier customers
- Strategic partnerships with all leading baseband suppliers
- Analog, RF, and mixed-signal design capabilities
- Access to all key process technologies: GaAs HBT, pHEMT, BiCMOS, SiGe, CMOS and RF CMOS, and Silicon
- World-class manufacturing capabilities and scale
- Unparalleled level of customer service and technical support
- Commitment to technology innovation
Skyworks Solutions, Inc. is an innovator of high reliability analog semiconductors. At Skyworks Solutions we realize that in order to exceed our customers' expectations, we must maintain and foster a work environment where our employees feel empowered and motivated.
We are committed to the preservation of the environment.