Fullscope Delivers Value and Expertise to Manufacturers with Discrete, Process and Hybrid Operations
Fullscope is an award-winning Microsoft Gold Certified partner that focuses solely on Microsoft Dynamics AX. It specializes in helping mid-market to large manufacturers balance customer service and operational performance objectives. From process to mixed mode to hybrid manufacturing operations, Fullscope offers a broad range of solutions and a wealth of industry-specific knowledge.
Prior to becoming a Microsoft partner, Fullscope developed and sold ERP solutions for companies with process manufacturing operations and collectively has over 20 years of experience meeting the specific needs of manufacturers.
Fullscope helps manufacturers:
- Improve operational efficiency by integrating sales, production, inventory, quality control, distribution and customer service
- Increase speed and flexibility of manufacturing operations
- Provide real-time insight into production processes and costs to help manage resources more effectively
- Meet and maintain compliance requirements
- Stay competitive by implementing industry best practices
- Respond quickly to changing market opportunities
Microsoft Dynamics AX includes core functionality including business analysis, an enterprise portal, supply chain management, customer response management, human resource management and financial management modules. A process industries solution includes additional manufacturing and distribution modules to address co- and by-products, catch weight, multi-dimensional inventory, FDA requirements, lot tracking, total quality management plus many other process-industry specific requirements.
- Microsoft Dynamics AX for discrete manufacturing industries such as fabricated metals, industrial equipment, medical devices, automotive suppliers and consumer durables
- Process Industries for Microsoft Dynamics AX for food and beverage, proteins, chemical, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, primary metals, pulp and paper and non-durable consumer goods companies
- High Tech for Microsoft Dynamics AX for high tech original equipment manufacturers (OEMs); fabless/semiconductor and component manufacturers; and electronics manufacturing service (EMS) providers
- A data collection framework
- A U.S. Food & Drug Administration (FDA) validation toolkit
What Fullscope’s Customers Say
“After spending several months comparing Tier 1 ERP solutions, we selected Process Industries for Microsoft Dynamics AX because it specifically meets our business requirements, and selected Fullscope because of its experience in our industry, flexibility and commitment to Ridley’s success.” – Jeff Kadlec, IT Director, Ridley Inc.
“What set the Microsoft solution apart was it was the only one that wouldn’t force us into industry ‘best practices.’ Microsoft Dynamics AX is flexible enough to fit our existing business processes and accommodate future changes instead of dictating them to us.” – Mark Holt, IT Director, Cayman Chemical Company
||Process Industries for Microsoft Dynamics AX for food and beverage, proteins, chemical, life sciences, pharmaceuticals, primary metals, pulp and paper and non-durable consumer goods companies
Microsoft Dynamics AX for discrete manufacturing industries such as fabricated metals, industrial equipment, medical devices, automotive suppliers and consumer durables
High Tech for Microsoft Dynamics AX for high tech original equipment manufacturers (OEMs); fabless/semiconductor and component manufacturers; and electronics manufacturing service (EMS) providers
|As an established Tier 1 Microsoft Dynamics AX reseller, Fullscope offers:
- Assistance with automating the supply chain for mid-sized to large companies
- Extensive experience in implementing ERP solutions (over 250 installations)
- One-stop shopping for solutions, rapid implementations and services
- In-depth experience implementing industry vertical solutions in process, discrete and mixed-mode manufacturing environments
- A proven evaluation methodology to illustrate how Microsoft Dynamics AX can help your business
- A first line of support for Fullscope-implemented Microsoft Dynamics AX Solutions
- Customized services for Microsoft SharePoint, .NET, SQL, business intelligence and data collection
All Fullscope solutions feature a full range of professional services to ensure a smooth implementation.